Colombia...For Realz?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain’t lied

I had a bitch who snorted a whole 8 by herself

She was wit one of my shawtys and asked to go in my room.

I’m thinking she finna do some makeup or sun cause I gat a big ass mirror

I double back to check and see(iono like bitches in my room when I’m not in it)

Boi she was painting the town red like muthafucka

then when they gat back she still skiiin 5 hours later.

I wanted to fucc the shit out that bish but my shawty was der

8 ball can be gone in 60 seconds between 3 bishes...brah

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit...you must don't know that white gul...a gram only last 20 mins...a Zip that's been stepped on...no Fishscale..with a couple of bad bishes will be gone by 7 am.... overdose on caffeine...is all that shit feel like... KillaMayne already hype...he like barz or skunk..do you understand my slick talk..brah?
@shaddyvillethug
Going by your post, you'd be doing a gram every 20 minutes for over 9 hours. Like I said bruh, we all cool here.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KillaMayne never tell tales... KillaMayne does nothing alone...you ever had party girls? Real party guls...go all the way in...you play wit ya nose..brah?

First it was I've done an oz a night, now it's I watched bitches do an oz a night. Damn Killa. Which is it bruh? We cool here man. We all love a good story.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First it was I've done an oz a night, now it's I watched bitches do an oz a night. Damn Killa. Which is it bruh? We cool here man. We all love a good story.

If you know KillaMayne..he always have bishes...got one ret nigh...I'm never alone...like I Said...an oz a night has been digested..and I have also fucked 4 women in one night...got dam me...ain't no joke...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah fam. Was doing rails off the ass of a few models last week fam. A couple oz easy. :giggle:

Yeh...u a cappa...u ain't the truth...I really live in this world..you dream of...it ain't make believe...I live in the Field... Scrait field rat...brah

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's it?? I hear this happening a lot in Colombia.
Men picking up women off the streat/Tinder. Then inviting to their hotel room and they get drugged and robbed.

Thought there were worst problems for tourists in that country.

That happens here in Chicago