Colombia...For Realz?

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of Pablo's shit is gone, demolished or confiscated. You can get a tour or do it yourself, not much to see.

You can catch a ride or Uber to the Jail (now a senior citizen home) to see the jail. A lot of the old shit is still there, but his prison cell was destroyed when they tried to capture him.

I think Roberto (his brother) is still doing a tour of one his old houses.

Visit the gravesite at the graveyard.

The building where Pablo was killed is demolished and replaced, no need to look for it.

Catch a ride or have a guide take you to Guatepe and Malecon then catch a boat ride tour to see all his mansions and his old party house. All day trip.

The site with the airplane at gate and zoo is still there, but animals gone, and many acres is a lot to walk, kinda overrated experience.

The government destroyed or confiscated a lot of his shit, to try to erase his history. People there hate him for the shit he did.

If you want to truly see the history of violence in Antiquoia in 70's through 90's, visit the Memory Museum, its the best museum in the area.

Most of Pablo's shit is gone, demolished or confiscated. You can get a tour or do it yourself, not much to see.

You can catch a ride or Uber to the Jail (now a senior citizen home) to see the jail. A lot of the old shit is still there, but his prison cell was destroyed when they tried to capture him.

I think Roberto (his brother) is still doing a tour of one his old houses.

Visit the gravesite at the graveyard.

The building where Pablo was killed is demolished and replaced, no need to look for it.

Catch a ride or have a guide take you to Guatepe and Malecon then catch a boat ride tour to see all his mansions and his old party house. All day trip.

The site with the airplane at gate and zoo is still there, but animals gone, and many acres is a lot to walk, kinda overrated experience.

The government destroyed or confiscated a lot of his shit, to try to erase his history. People there hate him for the shit he did.

If you want to truly see the history of violence in Antiquoia in 70's through 90's, visit the Memory Museum, its the best museum in the area.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Mahia would get it...

She's right there in Medellin. You know the old saying .... If you could put a roof over Medellin, it would be the world's biggest brothel. I would rather be forced to count the women in Medellin that DON'T sell pussy than count the ones that do. If a trip to Medellin is in my future I will stop by her apartment for Spanish tutoring though. I have talked to her on FaceBook about it, but we never discussed a price. She's always talking about how broke she is so the price better be at least fair. Funny how selling pussy in Colombia doesn't have the same immoral attachment to it, like it has in the U.S.. There, it's just boys being boys, girls being girls. I like to hear her talk, but physically she's average by Colombian standards.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Got this from a Colombian YouTuber, for whoever needs......

a1.jpg
d1.jpg
b1.jpg

c1.jpg
f1.jpg
e1.jpg

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I was in Cartagena last month. You must be careful down there. They have these groups of dudes that will stand in the middle of the road to stop your car to act like they will be your tour guide. They'll take you to where you want to go then claim they'll negotiate prices for you then hike it up and tell you it's lower and pocket there take. The other ones will just straight jack your ride and leave in the middle of nowhere
confused. why would you have a car there?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You are correct, she gets far more credit for her looks than she deserves BUT I will concede one thing. I do love her energy and spirit. When she talks you can't help but pay attention. She kinda sings damn near everything she says. My bitch ass cunt wife is like that when she talks, except she has a British accent instead of Colombian, and somehow I got mesmerized enough that I didn't notice she was a bitch ass cunt till it was too late.
yup. yup. don't want to smash a wooden floor.

Screenshot-2021-12-04-11-11-26-AM.png

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People do rent cars on vacations.

Yeah, Colombia is a pretty big country. I can understand renting one to do shit outside the tourist areas and hit rural villages and landmarks. I would never drive in Bogota or Medellin, the traffic is crazy. I would drive anywhere else though.

InDriver is cheaper (most of the paisas, calenas, rolas, and costenas use), Cabify next cheapest, then Uber (matches with Google Maps the best)

On another note, Uber Eats is gone in Colombia, Rappi and Domicilios are great apps, they will deliver anything.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
If Mahia lived in the US, I think she qualifies as above average even with no legs, hips or ass. Still looks better than the typical weave-head, HFCS guzzling, potato chip chomping, overfed amerikkkan couch sloth. But after flying all the way to Medellin, I'd damn sure wanna score with something a lot better looking than Mahia. And preferably with a bit more melanin. I can rock with white and white looking chicks if that's all that's on the menu, but it's not prime in my book. And despite her claims of African ancestry, if she pressed her hair, she'd just be another damned cac in my book. Only thing I find sexy concerning Mahia is her sexy voice and her animated Charo type, girl swag. I wouldn't waste my time in Medellin anyway, unless I was going for Mahia's Spanish tutoring. I sorely need help with all those damned conjugations and tenses. Otherwise, I'd be in Cali. It's Blacker, cheaper, not nearly as far from the beach, has far fewer racist ass Paisas; it's considerably warmer and they are more into the dance culture and I love dancing.

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I was looking for the dirty words lol
# Marica, maricón, mariconazo - Gay, faggot
# chapero - gay bitch
# Bastardo - Bastard
# Cabron - Fucking Bastard
# Polla, nabo, rabo, verga, cipote - Dick
# Gilipollas, tontopollas - dickhead, asshole
# Pichacorta - little dick
# cojones, pelotas, huevos - balls, eggs
# Cojonazos - Bigballs
# Coño, chocho, raja - cunt
# Chichi - Pussy
# pelos de los huevos/coño - Pubic hair
# Mierda - Shit
# cagar, jiñar - to shit
# Chupame la polla - Suck my dick
# Chupamela - Suck it
# chupar - tu suck
# puta - whore, bitch
# guarra - dirty girl
# hijo de puta - son of a bitch, motherfucker
# follar, joder, chingar - to fuck
# Me cago en ti - I shit over you
# Chorra, Pinnus - Stupid
# que te jodan - fuck you
# que te den por culo - fuck off you
# Cabron - fucking bastard
# Desgraciado - Unlucky (means "son of a bitch")
# calientapollas - cockteaser
# me cago en la hostia - Fucking Damn it! (literaly: I shit in the communion wafers)
# me cago en la leche! - I shit in the milk! (means something like "shit, i've have bad luck")
# besame el culo - kiss my ass
# hijo de mil putas - son of thousand bitches
# metete un palo por el culo - shove a stick up your ass
# hueles a mierda - you smell like shit
# Jode a tu madre - Fuck your mom
# Mariposa - Gay (mex.)
# joto - faggot (mex.)
# Pinga - Dick
# Chilito - little dick
# panocha - pussy
# chimba - pussy (Colombian)
# chichis - breasts
# Chinga tu madre - Fuck your mom
# pendejo/pendeja - (m/f) asshole, dickhead, etc.
# chingar - to fuck
# Cago en tu leche - I shit in your milk.
# hazte cojer - go and get fucked
# Pinche Cabron - fucking son of a bitch

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
# Marica, maricón, mariconazo - Gay, faggot
# chapero - gay bitch
# Bastardo - Bastard
# Cabron - Fucking Bastard
# Polla, nabo, rabo, verga, cipote - Dick
# Gilipollas, tontopollas - dickhead, asshole
# Pichacorta - little dick
# cojones, pelotas, huevos - balls, eggs
# Cojonazos - Bigballs
# Coño, chocho, raja - cunt
# Chichi - Pussy
# pelos de los huevos/coño - Pubic hair
# Mierda - Shit
# cagar, jiñar - to shit
# Chupame la polla - Suck my dick
# Chupamela - Suck it
# chupar - tu suck
# puta - whore, bitch
# guarra - dirty girl
# hijo de puta - son of a bitch, motherfucker
# follar, joder, chingar - to fuck
# Me cago en ti - I shit over you
# Chorra, Pinnus - Stupid
# que te jodan - fuck you
# que te den por culo - fuck off you
# Cabron - fucking bastard
# Desgraciado - Unlucky (means "son of a bitch")
# calientapollas - cockteaser
# me cago en la hostia - Fucking Damn it! (literaly: I shit in the communion wafers)
# me cago en la leche! - I shit in the milk! (means something like "shit, i've have bad luck")
# besame el culo - kiss my ass
# hijo de mil putas - son of thousand bitches
# metete un palo por el culo - shove a stick up your ass
# hueles a mierda - you smell like shit
# Jode a tu madre - Fuck your mom
# Mariposa - Gay (mex.)
# joto - faggot (mex.)
# Pinga - Dick
# Chilito - little dick
# panocha - pussy
# chimba - pussy (Colombian)
# chichis - breasts
# Chinga tu madre - Fuck your mom
# pendejo/pendeja - (m/f) asshole, dickhead, etc.
# chingar - to fuck
# Cago en tu leche - I shit in your milk.
# hazte cojer - go and get fucked
# Pinche Cabron - fucking son of a bitch
Good list.

wis594zkwr481.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Yeah, Colombia is a pretty big country. I can understand renting one to do shit outside the tourist areas and hit rural villages and landmarks. I would never drive in Bogota or Medellin, the traffic is crazy. I would drive anywhere else though.

InDriver is cheaper (most of the paisas, calenas, rolas, and costenas use), Cabify next cheapest, then Uber (matches with Google Maps the best)

On another note, Uber Eats is gone in Colombia, Rappi and Domicilios are great apps, they will deliver anything.

bad bitch right there