There's a site called "Leaf Only" where you can you buy tobacco.I've rolled & done a blend before though the job. But overall rolling your own cigars would be a bit of a pain, you'd have to source your own tobacco & you'd more than likely get access to shitty tobacco unless you're spending $$$$ or have some strong connects in the industry.
Also rolling your own cigars you'd need mold presses & then somewhere to age your cigars etc.
There's a site called "Leaf Only" where you can you buy tobacco.
There are other spots where you can buy molds etc... I only want to roll two sizes, so that won't be a big deal to me.
No...I always wanted to . Cigar rolling its not for every cigar smoker. Most would just like to smoke a cigar others want to learn everything surrounding it. I actually want to go to a farm factory and watch the preparation and art ...the "300 hands" on average before you get to light up...the hard labor that involved.Greetings Fam, do any of you roll your own cigars?
There was a guy out here in So Cali who would teach you how to blend and roll your own cigars. I signed up for the class, and dude cancelled because he didn't get enough participation he said.
Its a good site.I've bought from themThere's a site called "Leaf Only" where you can you buy tobacco.
There are other spots where you can buy molds etc... I only want to roll two sizes, so that won't be a big deal to me.
Got a couple of boxes on the way along with the rest of their lines. I'm going to a private event that they are doing in NJ on Friday/
You know some of those pre embargo cigars still exist!!!Yep...bitch move...lol
You know some of those pre embargo cigars still exist!!!
Nat Sherman's in New York (Grand Central ) had a basement where the owner keep them preserved!!! Im sure I posted it here
And there is some really good smoke out here in the last 6 months!!!Good motivation for the morning. The snow, weather, family...shit just sucks all around now. This bought me a few more hours. Thanks man.
Agreed, but a torch is not as sexy. You're paying for the experience.I wish these lounges etc would stop with this over the top bs that actually does nothing but give them a reason to over charge folks..lol
I don't know of any lounge in NYC that does that, outside of maybe a private club. Busta is probably at a private club in that pic, but around the world there are lounges (Asia & Middle East) that do all that over the top stuff.
I'd have told dude to give me my cigar & get lost..lolAgreed, but a torch is not as sexy. You're paying for the experience.