Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

I've rolled & done a blend before though the job. But overall rolling your own cigars would be a bit of a pain, you'd have to source your own tobacco & you'd more than likely get access to shitty tobacco unless you're spending $$$$ or have some strong connects in the industry.

Also rolling your own cigars you'd need mold presses & then somewhere to age your cigars etc.
There's a site called "Leaf Only" where you can you buy tobacco.

There are other spots where you can buy molds etc... I only want to roll two sizes, so that won't be a big deal to me.
 
Greetings Fam, do any of you roll your own cigars?

There was a guy out here in So Cali who would teach you how to blend and roll your own cigars. I signed up for the class, and dude cancelled because he didn't get enough participation he said.
No...I always wanted to . Cigar rolling its not for every cigar smoker. Most would just like to smoke a cigar others want to learn everything surrounding it. I actually want to go to a farm factory and watch the preparation and art ...the "300 hands" on average before you get to light up...the hard labor that involved.
 
542754986_10232839270018727_7750648093153414230_n.jpg

541678962_10232801578756469_6576951197563254628_n.jpg
 
You know some of those pre embargo cigars still exist!!!

Nat Sherman's in New York (Grand Central ) had a basement where the owner keep them preserved!!! Im sure I posted it here

There are a good number of shops around the country that have pre-embargo sticks they just can't list them online. I was at Corona in Orlando & they have two glass cases with various pre-embargo Cubans. At the previous company that I worked for they have a caged section in the warehouse with cubans & other super rare stuff. I've smoked a few pre embargo Cubans age def affected some in a negative way, was like smoking air.
 
I wish these lounges etc would stop with this over the top bs that actually does nothing but give them a reason to over charge folks..lol
:lol:What lounges ? I dont see too many of those expensive lounges in NYC other than lower Manhattan ,and my money doesnt reach that far!!!!:lol:
 
Last edited:
:lol:What lounges ? I dont see too many of those expensive lounges in NYC other than lower Manhattan ,and my money dont reach that far!!!!:lol:
I don't know of any lounge in NYC that does that, outside of maybe a private club. Busta is probably at a private club in that pic, but around the world there are lounges (Asia & Middle East) that do all that over the top stuff.

And in NYC there aren't any non-private lounges doing all that. I used to work for STG & they own Club Macanudo (while pricey they don't even light your stick for you, unless you're cripple..lol), Davidoff doesn't do all that, nor does Casa de Montecristo our sister company.
 
Back
Top