Chess Players-ARE THERE ANY LEFT ON BGOL?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I see you been playing that puzzle rush... @raze

Are we getting a new years tournament.

What's your chess.com username,so I can play you @Solomon

My goal is to hit 1400 this year....I've been stuck at 1100 for awhile and I've been real close breaking the 1200 mark since November.

I hate playing outsiders that has a higher rating than me sometimes.....:smh:

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you been playing that puzzle rush... @raze

Are we getting a new years tournament.

What's your chess.com username,so I can play you @Solomon

My goal is to hit 1400 this year....I've been stuck at 1100 for awhile and I've been real close breaking the 1200 mark since November.

I hate playing outsiders that has a higher rating than me sometimes.....:smh:

Some of those puzzle rush high scores though, 46 points in 5 minutes? :eek2: Don't know if I can make half that consistently. :smh:

1200-1400 sounds like a reasonable goal. :cool:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Some of those puzzle rush high scores though, 46 points in 5 minutes? :eek2: Don't know if I can make half that consistently. :smh:

1200-1400 sounds like a reasonable goal. :cool:

My highest is 15 but I could of gotten more,if the website didnt fuck up that day.....Some of the puzzles be having multiple solutions to them...:fuckyousay:

The highest number is 55 by GM Hikaru Nakura,theres actually a video of him getting it...

As,for me I've been playing alot of chess tournaments. I was 1190 at the end of November but had a horrible December...On,top of that I'm actually reviewing my games and taking my time at critical situations,for the most part...lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I just pulled an ATL Falcons against Oskie in the current tournament
Smdh
So pissed at myself

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Christmas tournament time if I can get some interest. Seems they are all gone except one or two. Drop a post to show interest.

If we can get five or six like the days of yore, I will post up a tournament.

DROP YOUR BGOL CHESS NAME FOR AN INVITE...LET'S GET IT CRACKING
Can you start another tourney kind sir?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Will do ASAP..be looking out today....
I got pissed because I was losing on time when I felt like I was making moves with the time limit....maybe there was an issue by me moving between two different desk tops and two different ipads and they weren't always updating properly between them....

Look for a new tournament around noon CST

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A3367-FD7-AC1-D-4-DA8-8491-44-C31-AA877-A7.jpg

@ansatsusha_gouki help me

I’m black

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Queen's Gambit is an American drama television miniseries based on Walter Tevis's 1983 novel of the same name, starring Anya Taylor-Joy. It was created by Scott Frank and Allan Scott and released on Netflix on October 23, 2020.[1][2]

The Queen's Gambit is a fictional story that follows the life of an orphan chess prodigy, Beth Harmon (Anya Taylor-Joy), during her quest to become the world's greatest chess player while struggling with emotional issues and drug and alcohol dependency. The story begins in the mid-1950s and proceeds into the 1960s.[3]