Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because right now? It's not time for that.

First we have all these Puffy enablers doing interviews trying to profit.

Then? Dudes were calling Cassie a liar

And even AFTER the video was leaked dudes were actually still trying to blame her accusing her of stealing his watch.

And men shouldn't be telling women WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE in a situation we ain't never been in or would be in.

For all those reasons?

we gotta just concentrate on ensuring none of the men in our circle are allowed to do any of that sh*t.

And continue condemning someone we ALL apparently knew was doing foul sh*t unchecked for decades.
basically i wouldnt get on any public forums talking about this...nothing good will come from it....

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gene where the f*ck was all this tough talk when Puff was doing this while you still worked for him?

The same way folks wanted all the r Kelly victims parents prosecuted?.

We need to have the same happen to all these bodyguards.

We need to have a cogent conversation around enablers starting with how ubiquitous they are... across all

professions and industries. We could be talking entertainment, politics, law enforcement, etc., all of this needs to be

discussed and identified from its root cause.

Bottom line, bad behavior is either ignored, excused, or rewarded when it comes

from someone who's status has been elevated. It feels like there needs to be a renaissance around what we value

which stops these clowns from gaining status (yes easier said than done... but). Attention seekers and status

mongers need to be summarily reduced to what and who they are. Adulation which gains status SHOULD

accompany decorum (there's a word which is no longer relevant). There are thousands of Gene Deals... accross

every industry. We need to stop elevating clowns, psychopaths, and narcissists, especially the clever ones.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We need to have a cogent conversation around enablers starting with how ubiquitous they are... across all

professions and industries. We could be talking entertainment, politics, law enforcement, etc., all of this needs to be

discussed and identified from its root cause.

Bottom line, bad behavior is either ignored, excused, or rewarded when it come

from someone who's status has been elevated. It feels like there needs to be a renaissance around what we value

which stops these clowns from gaining status (yes easier said than done... but). Attention seekers and status

mongers need to be summarily reduced to what and who they are. Adulation which gains status SHOULD

accompany decorum (there's a word which is no longer relevant). There are thousands of Gene Deals... accross

every industry. We need to stop elevating clowns, psychopaths, and narcissists, especially the clever ones.

Sorry for the rant.

Why in the hell are you apologizing for a mature intelligent honest discussion?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Gene where the f*ck was all this tough talk when Puff was doing this while you still worked for him?

The same way folks wanted all the r Kelly victims parents prosecuted?.

We need to have the same happen to all these bodyguards.

Collecting his paychecks.

EGbQ.gif

He probably was smiling ear to ear when he saw that Cassie tape dropped.

He's already had interviews with AOD and Cam Capone

:money:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
on the sample thing...

It is HER record. She can do whatever she wants with it. As difficult as she was? It was HER RECORD. And she wasn't the first or the last to feel that way about someone sampling it. A lot of artists didnt like Puffy sampling their maywrial either.

Tracey Chapman did the same to Nicki and Nice & Smooth but didn't do that to the white boy. We don't hate on her.

And especially as we saw how Kanye developed specifically off that record?

maybe Chaka was right in the first place.
That doesn’t excuse being a complete bitch about the situation. He called to ask for permission before using it.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That doesn’t excuse being a complete bitch about the situation. He called to ask for permission before using it.
Niki Minaj ask as well.

According to documents filed in U.S. District Court in California's Central District on Thursday, Chapman has accepted Minaj's offer of judgment in the case, and she will receive $450,000 from Minaj. As a result, the two have avoided going to trial.

According to Chapman's suit, Minaj's team sent a formal request in July 2018 to use Chapman's song, noting that Minaj intended to "interpolate" Chapman's work (that is, rerecord the melody and lyrics of the song, rather than sample Chapman's existing recording). Chapman's publishing representatives turned down the request days later.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't care. It's her music.

She doesn't have to be polite or kind especially if we all know she didn't like current rap like that.

Of course ideally she could have been more civil.

Everyone should be kind to everyone

(irony considering this thread topic)

But were YOU on the phone with Kanye and Chaka?

We don't know how Kanye asked or sounded at that time.

And again maybe her spirit was telling her she was being addressed by a bitchass and she was right.

Again It's HER MUSIC.

You cannot claim to be a musical artist yourself and NOT understand that part.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea Im thinkin diddy got tapes on somebody, that thought they had diddy

by the balls, they raided his house hoping to get the tapes,

but something tells me yalls boy diddy kept copies,

they are trying to get him in jail where they could force him to talk,

but Im sure diddy already but the release the video on social media,

kill switch if anything happens to him,,,,,

rumor is, its yalls boy clive davis and it goes up from there.......

the same reason they aint kill that ghislane bitch, she ready to

unleash the pedo hounds and worse on muthafuckas.....

diddy is a weirdo soulless demonic bastard...but that video was nothing, he just kicked her

in the butt....and dragged her like she was in a girl fight...

they acting like thats where she got the eye jammy... he looked like a fuckin bully that needed his ass kicked

but , I seen girl fights way worse than that shit...it looked bad because she is so fuckin submissive....

billionaires get away with far worse than that.. in this society.... far fuckin worse....

diddy should be in court but not for kicking cassie in the butt....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I don't care. It's her music.

She doesn't have to be polite or kind especially of we all know she didn't like current rap like that.

Of course ideally she could have been more civil.

Everyone should be kind to everyone

(irony considering this thread topic)

But were YOU on the phone with Kanye and Chaka?

We don't know how Kanye asked or sounded at that time.

And again maybe her spirit was telling her she was being addressed by a bitchass and she was right.

Again It's HER MUSIC.

You cannot claim to be a musical artist yourself and NOT understand that part.
I care because people like Phil Collins is mad nice about it. This is hiphop. Sampling has always been the base of it. I don’t give a fuck if she doesn’t like it . Being a piece of shit to another Black person who went out their way to reach out when white artists are like cool just pay me is some diva hoe shit. Fuck her .

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I care because people like Phil Collins is mad nice about it. This is hiphop. Sampling has always been the base of it. I don’t give a fuck if she doesn’t like it . Being a piece of shit to another Black person who went out their way to reach out when white artists are like cool just pay me is some diva hoe shit. Fuck her .

that is complete an utter bullshit that white artists are saying cool just sample my music

You can't really have been in the industry this long and type that.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
that is complete an utter bullshit that white artists are saying cool just sample my music

You can't really have been in the industry this long and type that.
Are you having trouble reading? Most say you can sample them as long as you break them off . Most artists are fine with it , Black or white white Ron Isley is also mad cool, he just wants to be paid and credited. Chaka Khan is a fucking bitch. It’s only an issue if you just jack it and don’t credit/pay them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Are you having trouble reading? Most say you can sample them as long as you break them off . Most artists are fine with it , Black or white white Ron Isley is also mad cool, he just wants to be paid and credited. Chaka Khan is a fucking bitch. It’s only an issue if you just jack it and don’t credit/pay them.

You must have trouble understanding

Bro of course its ALWAYS about money.

But some say NO PERIOD. And it's their RIGHT.

And even with the money...

Troutman and the P Funk and James Brown etc love it FINE

But most of these white dudes take so much in negotiations that it ain't even worth it

how is that COOL?

Bob James HATED rap for decades cause yeah SOME stole but he just didn't want them to use it period most of the time

And a lot of those white artists didn't own their music like that and were pissed it was USED money or not. Black artists too.

Stevie says no cursing. Prince was like HELL no too.

They made folks jump through hoops to get clearance

It's HER MUSIC PERIOD.

Sidebar: so all these producers double dipping and selling the same beat twice need to get shot in the street then, right?

Music industry is a cesspool.

You better keep this standard for EVERYTHING cause it just don't work like that in life.

I wish it did.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You must have trouble understanding

Bro of course its ALWAYS about money.

But some say NO PERIOD. And it's their RIGHT.

And even with the money...

Troutman and the P Funk and James Brown etc love it FINE

But most of these white dudes take so much in negotiations that it ain't even worth it

how is that COOL?

Bob James HATED rap for decades cause yeah SOME stole but he just didn't want them to use it period most of the time

And a lot of those white artists didn't own their music like that and were pissed it was USED money or not. Black artists too.

Stevie says no cursing. Prince was like HELL no too.

They made folks jump through hoops to get clearance

It's HER MUSIC PERIOD.

Sidebar: so all these producers double dipping and selling the same beat twice need to get shot in the street then, right?

Music industry is a cesspool.

You better keep this standard for EVERYTHING cause it just don't work like that in life.

I wish it did.
My point is you can decline and not go off and be a bitch about it. Labels have entire teams to clear samples. She went out her way to publicly trash Kanye and hiphop. Just say no and keep it moving. Prince etc weren’t dicks about it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My point is you can decline and not go off and be a bitch about it. Labels have entire teams to clear samples. She went out her way to publicly trash Kanye and hiphop. Just say no and keep it moving. Prince etc weren’t dicks about it.

Okay THAT part yeah.

But she apologized

Kanye went on and trashed his legacy and his culture and his people

So I guess they even.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why in the hell are you apologizing for a mature intelligent honest discussion?

Fair point. Best answer is the audience. I got called a player hater for decades bc I didn't cosign Diddy.

Similarly with respect to JayZ. I could care less but we (black people) have to conduct an audit and identify

why we excuse people- who look like us- and allow them to degrade demean and belittle us... when we would be

offended if it where anyone else doing it. This topic was and still is third rail shit. Sexy Redd... come on.

She's a plant, and anyone (hood, hood adjacent, otherwise) who's cosigning or empowering her (enabling)

should not be in the conversation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fair point. Best answer is the audience. I got called a player hater for decades bc I didn't cosign Diddy.

Similarly with respect to JayZ. I could care less but we (black people) have to conduct an audit and identify

why we excuse people- who look like us- and allow them to degrade demean and belittle us... when we would be

offended if it where anyone else doing it. This topic was and still is third rail shit. Sexy Redd... come on.

She's a plant, and anyone (hood, hood adjacent, otherwise) who's cosigning or empowering her (enabling)

should not be in the conversation.

I can't really argue against any of that except unfortunately we DO accept outsiders doing THAT and THRIVING / PROFITING in our culture and have been Forever.

I THINK the reason we do give some those black celebrities a pass is the same reason their white counterparts get a pass

Cult of celebrity

it's a problem in us but it's an issue every where

I'm a Jay Z stan but I can be just as critical about what he did to downtown Brooklyn, NFL etc etc as much as I can "defend it".

I think there is so FEW of us on that level with global influence we try not to LOSE them?

And finally it's tough to attack them fully when their white counterparts are allowed to roam out here. It's almost like... what about ism music version.

We all KNEW what R Kelly and Puff did.

I hold their enablers more responsible as opposed to fans.