Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
yeah dude catering to his cac nerd following
no surprise since he cool with hodge twins

Yeah, after George Floyd I watched one of his videos, and he tried to implement more of a social message like those two twin coons. That was the last time I watched him.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's definitely a conspiracy, a conspiracy as to why that specific tape released and who released it.

We all know that there's many more tapes to release.

Whelp no conspiracy apparently a bunch of people seen that video before and Cassie said she had a copy in the suit.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cam said Mase was staying in Puffys brownstone and he came over to visit Mase one day and went to Mases bathroom and a dildo was in there, he said he came out and asked Mase about it and Mase was said that it was Puffys, Cam was said he was like “but why is it in YOUR bathroom“ :oops:
Or still in the bathroom lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I was watching a TikTok debate between men and women on this today and everybody was agreeing that what Puffy did was wrong but the minute a man would say what Cassie should have done at the first signs of abuse the women would throw a fit saying all men trying to make excuses for Puffy and how Cassie was young and a grown man manipulated her. All they wanted to hear was Puffy was wrong, he should be in jail, stoned, etc...if a man said anything more he was labeled an abuser, rapist, reason why women chose the bear.