Canadian Wildfires fucking up air quality in the Northeast…

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother nature's last warning.

I was just telling my son's that NY is funny. Every few years we've been getting a once in a 100 year event.

Earthquakes
Flooding
Sandy's
Etc.
Warning?
It is a wrap.
This is how dinosaurs died.
Smoke clouds in the sky.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Everybody got a mask on outside.. you take that shit off and your ass will feel dizzy… b4 I was aware of what was going on yesterday I was riding around the bx hitting up a few wholesale spots early and got back to my block around 2ish , got out the whip and felt kinda woozy was wondering wtf was up and went upstairs , drunk a bunch of water than relaxed for a bit, come to find out it was that smoke in the air.. today much stronger had to throw a mask on to go pick up a few packages

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said the samething for Covid. 3 yrs later humans still living
People also still dying from covid. You know this right?

Back then I was worried about the good people I knew who were dying and could have prevented it.
Now same thing.

You got a problem with me trying to protect people?
That is like saying everyone should smoke cause some people smoke and don't die.
Naw! Don't smoke should be the message.

You want people to die?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Back then I was worried about the good people I knew who were dying and could have prevented it.
Now same thing.

That is like saying everyone should smoke cause some people smoke and don't die.

You want people to die?
You said millions and half the population.. boy were you wrong… nobody likes a weirdo chicken little dude going nuts in panic mode

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You said the samething for Covid. 3 yrs later humans still living
Yeah, you don’t see the full picture. Covid took out a lot of the population…. These events happened in stages. The big one is just about to come.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Now same thing.

You want people to die?
A lot of people is still dying from Covid. A lot of the red states are not reporting accurately, especially states like Florida.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said millions and half the population.. boy were you wrong… nobody likes a weirdo chicken little dude going nuts in panic mode
I said half the population would die? Ok bro.
You want to not read context into things.
There was a mandatory lock down that stopped the spread, you remember that.
People stayed home by force. Millions of lives were saved because of that.
1 million people still died and counting.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I said half the population would die? Ok bro.
You want to not read context into things.
There was a mandatory lock down that stopped the spread, you remember that.
People stayed home by force. Millions of lives were saved because of that.
1 million people still died and counting.
One million closer to two. And no one cares. I hope this fire doesn’t unearth some virus from another era that will doom us. But I’m sure we’ll blame it on some Iroquois slut though.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
71879551-12169409-image-a-49_1686163301209.jpg

71879745-12169409-image-a-47_1686163089832.jpg

71885487-12169409-image-a-76_1686171463923.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Well, he’s not that far off the dinosaurs that wasn’t near the crater zone of the meteor did die when the dust and dirt from the meteor impact went into the atmosphere and blocked out the sun.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s what you’re concerned about? Not the lives of the inhabitants of the forests burning, you’re worried about wack Puerto Rican women. You do know P.R. is in a heat wave right now that is probably based on the same issue 2000 miles away.
Hey tree hugger create a half way house for all those species that no longer have a home

I might throw a piece of paper on the ground later on just so your eyes can tear up in sorrow

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One million closer to two. And no one cares. I hope this fire doesn’t unearth some virus from another era that will doom us. But I’m sure we’ll blame it on some Iroquois slut though.
Viruses are mutating and it is only a matter of time until another one wreaks havoc somewhere.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That shit looks bad in some of the other camera views, be safe out there everyone, I'm calling my NYC family now.