Can we get a ban on this CAC HALO?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Halo...I know you love CACs (and I don't care) but don't be a sellout :smh:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
girl yes he said it to me in the thread about the white chick being sterilized. He's ignorant.

well if he said it to you in that thread that means he said the same comments twice in one week because he said the same thing in the tread about the white girl punching through the window to get the nuggets.

droblo

Star
Registered
well if he said it to you in that thread that means he said the same comments twice in one week because he said the same thing in the tread about the white girl punching through the window to get the nuggets.

THATS THE ONE I SAW DIDN'T KNOW HE DID IT TWICE.

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
it depends on his contribution to the board. i feel like the greatest contributors should get leeway to talk out the side of their neck at times.

whoever posted that microsoft 2007 blue edition could sit here and create thread after thread about how he likes to throw water ballons filled with dogshit at little children walking on their way to school and it's A-OK with me.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

yeah he did and mathtest (i think is his name) even called him on it in both threads.

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
it depends on his contribution to the board. i feel like the greatest contributors should get leeway to talk out the side of their neck at times.

whoever posted that microsoft 2007 blue edition could sit here and create thread after thread about how he likes to throw water ballons filled with dogshit at little children walking on their way to school and it's A-OK with me.

he doesn't contribute shit, just trolls with his tired ass gimmick.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
halov.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

i sure the board could do without the skinny no tits no ass pale face white girls he always post. Now i have nothing against white girls but i them with some tits and ass...

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
this dude makes no sense, he says he doesent fuck wit blk girls cause of the attitude and other stereotypes but then its proeven that white chicks act the same way and he admits it by callin them the n word, so my question is why u don't date blks again? and why u kiss whiteys ass when its proven then can be jus as bad:smh:

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nigga's:smh:that is why I dont' go anywhere they go. You never know what will happen.

she was 100% cracker your favorite species

dushanemelodiann010410.jpg

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A NIGGER DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS. SHE IS A NIGGER, USE YOUR HEAD. DONT' LET YOUR RAP MUSIC BRAINWASH YOU

:hmm: u thought she was black you cracker and if u seen a pic b4 this happend and she was all dolled up u would have hollered at her not knowin that she was capable of a nigga moment, ur a fuckin disgrace and u jus showed how much of a coon u are.
37025945.niggaplease.bmp

I saw the story on the news this morning Einstein. You are a fucking disgrace, I'm sure you refer to yourself and other black people as nigga. But will get mad when a white person calles you that.What kind of ignorant shit is that. And honestly, what makes you think I care about what you think of me. Ask yourself that question.:hmm:
label me if makes you feel special.

mb4qa9.png

:hmm::smh:

loxluther

Support BGOL
Registered
let's put his white women loving aside for a minute......
why is this ban in order? because he used the term ****** in the proper context instead of using it to refer to a black person?
wasn't he saying that the chick is ignorant regardless of her color? :confused::confused::confused:

that being said i'm all for retiring this
"white women are the greatest" act. it's lame, so 2009.

Last edited: