Ohio woman denied Chicken McNuggets punches through McDonald's drive-through window

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Police say a woman punched through a McDonald's drive-through window because Chicken McNuggets weren't available.

Police were called Friday to the restaurant in Toledo, in northwestern Ohio.

Police told The Blade newspaper that 24-year-old Melodi Dushane was treated for injuries, then jailed.

She pleaded not guilty to a vandalism charge.

She was released on a recognizance bond and ordered not to have contact with the restaurant. The phone number for her home address isn't listed.

A manager at the McDonald's declined Monday to discuss the incident.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...donalds_drivethrough_windo.html#ixzz0bfy9siTw
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hes_through_mcdonalds_drivethrough_windo.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this kind of shit up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ohio woman denied Chicken McNuggets punches through McDonald's drive-through wind

:smh::smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Re: Ohio woman denied Chicken McNuggets punches through McDonald's drive-through wind

She probibally did it cause she was rapped by her Father, had a retarded baby by the bastard, and had a TV trown at her, by her moms 'cause she fucked up her welfare status by telling the social worker too much info, did I mentioned she is fat?:hmm:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

Nigga's:smh:that is why I dont' go anywhere they go. You never know what will happen.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

What in THEE fuck!!!!!!!!!!!???

mercy0132

Star
Registered

That bitch probably weigh about 400 pounds. That bitch said "I want my muthafuckin mcnuggets".

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

Nigga's:smh:that is why I dont' go anywhere they go. You never know what will happen.

she was 100% cracker your favorite species

dushanemelodiann010410.jpg

HALO2

Registered

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A NIGGER DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS. SHE IS A NIGGER, USE YOUR HEAD. DONT' LET YOUR RAP MUSIC BRAINWASH YOU

SloPoke

Star
Registered

Those must be some good ass nuggets....lol :lol:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A NIGGER DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS. SHE IS A NIGGER, USE YOUR HEAD. DONT' LET YOUR RAP MUSIC BRAINWASH YOU

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
if you want i will post her myspace page so you can holla at her. She does look a tad big better than her mugshot portrays.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Knee-Grow, please... YOU know you thought the bitch was Black. :hmm:

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nice try! She's white and you didn't know at first. So you automatically assumed she was Black and called her a nigga. But now you see the real skin tone and you are backtracking because you feel betrayed by your own race continuance of ignorance. (well...only if you are really white.)

BTW, I am BLACK and don't consider myself a nigga or any other forms, and spellings of the word.

blackichigo

Potential Star
Registered

Whew.. thank god shes not black. Im sick of all these racist ass comments on the Internet.

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

:hmm: u thought she was black you cracker and if u seen a pic b4 this happend and she was all dolled up u would have hollered at her not knowin that she was capable of a nigga moment, ur a fuckin disgrace and u jus showed how much of a coon u are.
37025945.niggaplease.bmp

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered

/cosign!!! As soon as they said chicken he was automatically thinking a nigga, as in a black woman. Not only that, I've never heard of a sister putting her hands through a window even when Popeyes ran out of 5 dollar chicken baskets. But I do know white folks do some random, off the wall completely unrelated to what they're mad about, bullshit.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL @ Halo getting exposed.

HALO2

Registered

Nice try! She's white and you didn't know at first. So you automatically assumed she was Black and called her a nigga. But now you see the real skin tone and you are backtracking because you feel betrayed by your own race continuance of ignorance. (well...only if you are really white.)

BTW, I am BLACK and don't consider myself a nigga or any other forms, and spellings of the word.

I saw it on the news this morning.:rolleyes:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

Come on Halo........Be honest...It's only the internet...:D

HALO2

Registered

:hmm: u thought she was black you cracker and if u seen a pic b4 this happend and she was all dolled up u would have hollered at her not knowin that she was capable of a nigga moment, ur a fuckin disgrace and u jus showed how much of a coon u are.
37025945.niggaplease.bmp

I saw the story on the news this morning Einstein. You are a fucking disgrace, I'm sure you refer to yourself and other black people as nigga. But will get mad when a white person calles you that.What kind of ignorant shit is that. And honestly, what makes you think I care about what you think of me. Ask yourself that question.:hmm:
label me if makes you feel special.

mb4qa9.png

HALO2

Registered

Just because you watch BET 24 hours a day and then get news from worldhipsterhop.com you think all black people do.:lol: That is one difference between niggas and people my friend.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I
I saw it on the news this morning.

Backtrack much? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

Just because you watch BET 24 hours a day and then get news from worldhipsterhop.com you think all black people do.:lol: That is one difference between niggas and people my friend.

i know how u post fam, when someone dissin u u pretty much brush it off but now u tryin 2 hard 2 make ur point meanin u know u fucked up in ur mind so keep spittin that nigga vs ****er shit all u want, ur a coon and them white girls u lust after r capable of nigga momemts jus like the shorty at mcdonalds, ur a sellout and a fuckin disgrace.

Last edited:

HALO2

Registered

I

Backtrack much? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I'm sorry, this post isn't about rims, pampers,hair weave, or government assistance. So we have nothing to talk about.

OTG08

Star
Registered

Halo U A Cracka Ass Cracka Or A Coon Ass Bitch

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

So HALO just admitted that he lives in Northeast Ohio because this story has no national play.