Can we get a ban on this CAC HALO?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

I did not know it was against the law to do so, I will log off right now. Heavens to Betsy.

Okay we get it you love white women. OKAY,,,,got ya. But why come to BGOL with it? Why not find a board that has mainly white women?

And isn't your mom one of these dirty black bitches you hate so much? If I see her out I guess I should assume she a dirty black bitch.

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
Okay we get it you love white women. OKAY,,,,got ya. But why come to BGOL with it? Why not find a board that has mainly white women?

And isn't your mom one of these dirty black bitches you hate so much? If I see her out I guess I should assume she a dirty black bitch.

I did not know it was against the law to do so, I will log off right now. Heavens to Betsy.

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
halov.jpg

:eek::itsawrap:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I support this motion.

I hate his off-topic posting of white women's pictures in any thread he feels like, usually big ass pics.

The only poster I have on ignore. I had Blunt on ignore for a little bit but took it off. This gnat has no redeeming qualities and will stay on ignore.

I think the motherfucker should be gone-- I hate even seeing him quoted.

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
I support this motion.

I hate his off-topic posting of white women's pictures in any thread he feels like, usually big ass pics.

The only poster I have on ignore. I had Blunt on ignore for a little bit but took it off. This gnat has no redeeming qualities and will stay on ignore.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
I support this motion.

:yes::yes:

buster

Star
Registered
HALO
According the the location listed above , HALO = WGOL :lol:
Survey sez ~ Ban