secondly, if no one were allowed to criticize athletes unless they were one, most sports would be boring, espn would be out of business and this thread would be short as fukk
If the "best" players in the world can't make lay ups with both hands we have a have a problem
Are you responding to the part of his post where he said they need to do lay up drills, or the part where he said they miss far too many off- hand shots?
I think it's a fair criticism (and I don't think one needs to be a professional athlete to make it) that there are an awful lot of missed layups on that side of the rim. I'm not suggesting what should be done to fix that, but I'm sure most fans would rather see the majority of those shots fall.
I'm not sure I agree. Many of these professional players have been involved with basketball since they were 10 or 11 years old, playing through AAU type leagues, Middle and High School teams, then College before turning pro. Though many women athletes have historically been paid like plumbers (or less), I think it's fair or reasonable to expect a professional level of competency from a professional athlete- or are you saying we should expect a certain level of incompetency because they have not been a mega- popular league until now? I think that's a disservice to the hard work they put in on a daily basis- and to many of the all-out ballers of the past-Touché.
We're watching what could be the end of the plumber's era. I think women's basketball obviously is not as evolved as men's and it seems suspect to just start watching the game as it explodes in popularity and roll up like "these bitches suck."
It may be a truthful observation but I'm not sure it is a fair criticism because it's like showing up to a high school play and "criticizing" it like it is The Wire. It is what it is as far as the talent.
I'll tryOn a Sunday night.
that said, I'm staying up for the game

He's always good for a laughThat was more entertaining than the game![]()
I was told that THIS is the official WNBA thread. You might want to take that up with the OP. I'm just a customer, you need to talk to management.IDGAF about Angel Reese but there should be a real WNBA thread.
Caitlyn season is coming to a grisly and undignified end.
Yes he isHe's always good for a laugh
Once Caitlin Clark is eliminated from the playoffs, this thread will fade away.The unanimous MVP and the 2-time defending champions are playing and nobody posts because nobody cares.
Proof that you muthafuckas only care about Caitlin
A'ja Clark was srinking it up shooting 1 for 8Aces got 9 points at end of 1st quarter!!!!![]()

She must be going through something because she's been going through a bad hair day for a couple of weeks nowFor a Chick with "Model" Looks,
Skylar just don't give a SHIT, Man!
Sista is tough!

Well...Once Caitlin Clark is eliminated from the playoffs. This thread will die off.
Just checking in to see the Coon squad tears….Hows many Swoops and Reese deflection comments have they made?That’s the power of CaitlinOnce Caitlin Clark is eliminated from the playoffs, this thread will fade away.

Well...
There's a few Peeps We (probably) won't hear from again for sure.
And I hope the thread title changes for sure.
The unanimous MVP and the 2-time defending champions are playing and nobody posts because nobody cares.
Proof that you muthafuckas only care about Caitlin
![]()
Once Caitlin Clark is eliminated from the playoffs, this thread will fade away.
There's only like 3 people that comment during the games, the rest come in after for the back and forth talk. This thread will die because Jondoe won't be in here posting Caitlin Clark stuff anymore.. lolThat’s the power of Caitlin![]()
You're rightThere's only like 3 people that comment during the games, the rest come in after for the back and forth talk. This thread will die because Jondoe won't be in here posting Caitlin Clark stuff anymore.. lol
Yep she's looking great out there!Looks like Chelsea Grey is finally back she been balling the last few games she played
I will be breaking down the fever season and free agent possibilities and recapping the baby goats historic rookie year. We'll also be analyzing wherever caitlin plays overseas in the W off-season, but we're winning the next 2 so we aren't going anywhere yet.There's only like 3 people that comment during the games, the rest come in after for the back and forth talk. This thread will die because Jondoe won't be in here posting Caitlin Clark stuff anymore.. lol
3 game suspension minimum
3 game suspension minimum
Not on purpose but what the hell is she doing with nails that long playing basketball
She wasn't even looking at her, she was looking at the ball, she went for the block and caught Caitlin in the eye on the down swipeNot on purpose?
Who goes right to gouging eyes after trying to block a pass
Yep.Aja going to work on them
That isn't naturalShe wasn't even looking at her, she was looking at the ball, she went for the block and caught Caitlin in the eye on the down swipe
She’d be a fool to play overseas. I believe they’re going on strike after this season, and she and Angel will be the faces that help secure the contract they need.We'll also be analyzing wherever caitlin plays overseas in the W off-season,