Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Hmm mm I wonder why that is?


Passive aggressive and has NOTHING to do with what I addressed



Passive aggressive. Go to the Angel Reese thread and see how many time someone other than all Reese fan mention ANYTHING about CC. Like I said Y'all just be making shit up then just.keep repeating it until yall believe it's true. Now would you care to address anything else I stated or.....
You right I’m sorry



Anyways I’m #TeamPlum


 
Betting on wnba games
Then I need to get with them niggas so we can plan this shit out!

birdman-hand-rub.gif
 
I'm calm. You niggas are full of shit. It's the passive aggressive act that irritates me. If Y'ALL are not comparing CC to Aja then why post this in a CC thread? There's other WNBA post on here. The Angel Reese thread quiet then a muthafucka. Yet you're in the CC is the rookie GOAT thread, trying to derail it with Aja Wilson MVP tweets. These arguments be so disingenuous. Niggas be in here arguing straight feelings with their whole chest right under a post that proves them dead wrong. Then yall just move the goalposts again and argue something else. It's tiring but at least you're not accusing me of being a coon and a race traitor so I'll give you a little more credit than Thread Faggot. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this goofy revolutionary suicide bombed the WNBA headquarters. Muthafuckas be ready to jihad because the best rookie in the wnba is white.

Dude this is BGOL's Unofficial Women's Basketball thread for the last 3 years... OP won't change the title...
 
As everyone said the Caitlin Clark fans would do if the Fever lose.

I'm her fan and it's her teammates fault that they're losing and her teammates fault that she's shooting 1 for 11.

Her teammates should guide the ball into the basket when Caitlin shoots.

Caitlin get none of the blame for missing shots and bad shooting :roflmao:
 
Back
Top