What are the sorry ass nba refs doing this time of year?
The Denise Allen Derek Fraud effectThe caitlin clark effect
![]()
Betting on wnba gamesWhat are the sorry ass nba refs doing this time of year?
You right I’m sorryHmm mm I wonder why that is?
Passive aggressive and has NOTHING to do with what I addressed
Passive aggressive. Go to the Angel Reese thread and see how many time someone other than all Reese fan mention ANYTHING about CC. Like I said Y'all just be making shit up then just.keep repeating it until yall believe it's true. Now would you care to address anything else I stated or.....

Then I need to get with them niggas so we can plan this shit out!Betting on wnba games
Take that to the wnba threadAliyah Boston looking like Aja Wilson with that jumper today
I'm calm. You niggas are full of shit. It's the passive aggressive act that irritates me. If Y'ALL are not comparing CC to Aja then why post this in a CC thread? There's other WNBA post on here. The Angel Reese thread quiet then a muthafucka. Yet you're in the CC is the rookie GOAT thread, trying to derail it with Aja Wilson MVP tweets. These arguments be so disingenuous. Niggas be in here arguing straight feelings with their whole chest right under a post that proves them dead wrong. Then yall just move the goalposts again and argue something else. It's tiring but at least you're not accusing me of being a coon and a race traitor so I'll give you a little more credit than Thread Faggot. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this goofy revolutionary suicide bombed the WNBA headquarters. Muthafuckas be ready to jihad because the best rookie in the wnba is white.
They’ll be a new thread for next season.Dude this is BGOL's Unofficial Women's Basketball thread for the last 3 years... OP won't change the title...
But I bet Clark won't have a body like White has when she gets older.The OG Caitlin Clark...
![]()
Definitely, a MYLF!Stephanie White is MILF Material![]()

No Shame HERE.Definitely, a MYLF!
A Mother only You’d Like to Fuck!![]()



Hey man she's all yours!No Shame HERE.
White's known for taking care of her body.
Look At HER, Bruh!!
![]()

She played 6 minutes in the first half with her bum ass.Damn has Air Nalyssa even took a shot?

Yeah they're giving Alyssa Thomas shots and she won't shoot anythingAlyssa Thomas is the WNBA's Giannis...
PF that pushes the ball, Euro stepping and can't shoot 3's... Lol