Caitlin Clark Is The Truth






 
I found out about the tweet on YouTube so they definitely are real people and not bots..lol

And if the Fever start losing in the playoffs Caitlin Clark teammates gonna get a whole bunch of "shine"... lol

I watched one of those Youtube videos and now I get 100 Clatian Clark recommendations ....

I had to delete my history to stop the spamming...
 
Caitlin's in the league one year and it takes time, so calm the fuck down and let her work! :roflmao:
20240920-214100.jpg
 
but but bu bu 4th place as a rookie she’s the fourth best player in the league
Nah that’s because of her popularity
There’s no discussion on who’s the most popular player in the league is
 
but but bu bu 4th place as a rookie she’s the fourth best player in the league
Nah that’s because of her popularity
There’s no discussion on who’s the most popular player in the league is
She's the best guard in the league nothing to do with popularity
the numbers speak for themselves
 
How dare 2K not put CC on the Promo...

Who cares about the best players on the top 4 teams in the WNBA... :angry:

 
but but bu bu 4th place as a rookie she’s the fourth best player in the league
Nah that’s because of her popularity
There’s no discussion on who’s the most popular player in the league is
 
Back
Top