Caitlin Clark Is The Truth





Lol- I went to Rich Lowry’s feed to see if he had said anything since and he had one later item on his feed.

A retweet:

 
You came out of lurking to cry over My opinion of an overrated CAC, you’ve threatened me and told me you hate me…..I would venture to say you’re the pussy :roflmao2: Coon
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.
 
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.

:roflmao2: The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickers
 
Yall really be reaching with these
But it’s funny, excessive yes, funny
Because clearly she needs all the help in the world to be relevant and bring attention to her.
No other player has had this much, which means they made it in their own merits and all.
Why they ain’t do this for Parker and em?




Because they didn’t need it.
Lol she doesn't need any help, she's the most popular female basketball player on the planet
 
:roflmao2: The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickers
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.
 
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.

You want to fight me over my opinion of Caitlin Clark. I bet if I checked your post history 99% of your posts are towards me….im in your head…you lost

 
Most of these Clark rookie records were broken in this 40 game expanded season. The other girls only played 34 some 28….just putting that out there.
 

a2933dfe2d348f1e3a4b7fa034851959
 
Back
Top