Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boston sat and was parked longer than normal last night

1604592848207.gif

:lol:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
word ..not capin for the white bitch but the Fever got the 1st pick for a reason ... they suck ...

she wouldnt b struggling as much if she went to the liberty or Aces ... :rolleyes:

The Phoenix Mercury actually had the worst record last season yet their 2-1 and just beat the defending champions by 10

Y’all love caping for this CAC

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawn Staley need to give Aliyah Boston a pep talk or something, she's looking nothing like she did when
she played at South Carolina. :smh:

She went from the focal point 1st option to rookie of the year to 3rd option this year with Kelsey Mitchell returning from injury and Caitlyn Clark arrival...

It's going to take 20 games before they get some chemistry

She'll adjust...

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We aint gonna sit here and not act like the Gold Mamba, Jewell Loyd, didn't go off last night. She did her thing.

It’s funny Seattle and Phoenix actually had the worst records last season people think it was Indiana. Both of these teams have shown vast improvement this season…Hmmmm

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Kelsey was wide open... They doubled off her to trap Clark...

Bad play to force the ball to Clark in the conner... The easiest spot to be trapped....

I think these players feel pressured to pass the ball to Clark cuz of social media. If she didn’t pass it to Clark White America and Coons would revolt

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She went from the focal point 1st option to rookie of the year to 3rd option this year with Kelsey Mitchell returning from injury and Caitlyn Clark arrival...

It's going to take 20 games before they get some chemistry

She'll adjust...

She's gooey, unathletic and slow. She had good numbers last year and I was surprised that her skillset translated to the WNBA.

The players in the WNBA are bigger, faster and more athletic so I figured she struggle outta the gate but she did good last year.

If she was the focal point this year, somehow they'd be doing worse. They might be 000000-5 :roflmao:

I do wish her the best and hope that she gets it together.