Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah....She slow as hell and just not aggressive to me. They need a more dominant big girl. Someone with some attitude and tough in the middle!
Didn’t she win Rookie of the Year? lol Yall come up with 10 million excuses for Clark but you’re ready to get rid of the Current Rookie of the year cuz she’s having a slow start

Meanwhile Clark shoots 6-16 25% from 3 and the biggest turnover of the game :lol:

I need you to report to the hand verification thread

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t she win Rookie of the Year? lol Yall come up with 10 million excuses for Clark but you’re ready to get rid of the Current Rookie of the year cuz she’s having a slow start

Meanwhile Clark shoots 6-16 25% from 3 and the biggest turnover of the game :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here yo goofy comes w/ the bullshit....lol

I didn't bench Boston. That was her coach you goofy bastard!

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a rookie doesn't have the right to start slow?
Yall dudes kill me
:roflmao:

Of course she does..but you aren’t giving her the same energy you’re giving Clark..I mean you’re White so I understand why you’re being a fanboy i expect it…..the 2 Uncle Tom’s in this thread acting like you is hilarious

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course she does..but you aren’t giving her the same energy you’re giving Clark..I mean you’re White so I understand why you’re being a fanboy i expect it…..the 2 Uncle Tom’s in this thread acting like you is hilarious
So I can only route for a white player because they're white?
Not because I like watching them play?
I'm not cheering for home girl in LA, I'm not cheering for taurasi,or Stewart.
They're white right?
Cmon bruh