Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how the women are showing their feminine side. Been saying for years, WNBA needed to highlight more of the women that actually have some sex appeal.

Not sure what it is, but Kamilla Cardosa is one sexy big ass chick. Angel, Brink, and several others looking right too.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had Jackson State games on ESPN because Deion’s a star and been popular.

Plus what he’s doing is impressive and obviously what people want to see.

You’re in a Black message board and still don’t get it, and sadly it says a lot.
The number one pick of the draft being held in NY where snl is filmed. And clearly she has won multiple accolades.
What she was doing was impressive too
I don't get the hate

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Great white hope is real......

How the WNBA is preparing for Caitlin Clark and the historic 2024 draft class​

The “Catilin Clark effect” has left women’s college basketball, and it’s coming for the WNBA.

Thanks in large part to Clark, who this season broke the record for most points scored in Division I basketball, women’s college basketball had a record-breaking year. The TV ratings for the women’s March Madness final were higher than for the men’s, and the WNBA is hoping to capitalize on that momentum.

As expected, Clark was the No. 1 overall selection in Monday night’s historic 2024 WNBA Draft by the Indiana Fever, and accommodations are already being made in preparation for her arrival.