Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since when do LOSERS get this much attention and fame?!!

Cmon now, y'all just being obtuse now. Clearly this girl brings viewers/ratings to everything she's in. She's looking to be a future star for the WNBA and she's already a star for women's sports in general.

I think it's great she's getting all this exposure. I would hope it translates to more ratings for the WNBA so them broads can stop complaining that no one supports women's basketball.

They finally get a potential superstar and they STILL complaining. Smh

Oh and btw, Allen Iverson never won championships in college or the pros and he was in commercials and everything. Yall need to stop this hypocrisy just cuz ol girl is white.

Yes her being white AND from the Midwest is a big part of her getting all this additional shine, but she was still the best player in college the past 2 yrs.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn.... they only draft 36?!.... the NBA does 58 spots for 30 teams.... hell, I didn't realize they only had 12 teams....I thought it was at least 16.

Shit 3 rounds for 12 teams isn't bad......but only 15 make a roster......SHIT.

And damn think you had people like Diana Taurasi taking a roster spot but being paid by Turkey or wherever to sit out......

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.... they only draft 36?!.... the NBA does 58 spots for 30 teams.... hell, I didn't realize they only had 12 teams....I thought it was at least 16.

And damn think you had people like Diana Taurasi taking a roster spot but being paid by Turkey or wherever to sit out......

They looking to add 2 teams by 2025...
Their CBA is up for renewal soon....

Golden State was the first to be announced...

I would reinstate/relocate the Sacramento Monarchs as the Golden State Monarchs since they already won a championship...

And The Houston Comets... The first Dynasty of the WNBA...

It's a shame 2 flagship championship WNBA teams were just erased...

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
They looking to add 2 teams by 2025

Golden State is the first to be announced...

It'll be best to reinstate the Sacramento Monarchs as the Golden State Monarchs since they already won a championship and reinstate their WNBA history...

And I hope they reinstate The Houston Comets...
The first Dynasty of the WNBA...

It's a shame 2 flagship championship WNBA teams were just erased...
They need to bring back the old Charlotte Sting, where Dawn Staley, Allison Feaster & Sheri Sam and them used to play
for them back in the day. :cool:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
They need to bring back the old Charlotte Sting, where Dawn Staley, Allison Feaster & Sheri Sam and them used to play
for them back in the day. :cool:
Damn 50s something Allison Feaster still looking good! :yes:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah man......
those picked outside the first round still have to fight for a roster spot.
only first round picks have guaranteed contracts...........the other rounds dont.....they are just getting drafted to tryout for the team....
pretty much the same as the NBA draft is done.