Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Swag on a hunnid...never showing my last.....knicca got Cacs following me . I ain't talking no jazz...planted my flag..dead in ya ole Dixie azz..Bitch ass Cac

Fool, you gagged on a hunnid dicks while you were in prison! They ALWAYS had you showing your ass! You had cocks following you daily! They planted in your bussy, you fag!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fool, you gagged on a hunnid dicks while you were in prison! They ALWAYS had you showing your ass! You had cocks following you daily! They planted in your bussy, you fag!

Yeh...u reek of a sissy...like most Cacs are... especially the incestuous ones...how did ur mom molest you...it's ok...was your dad present..lil BISH

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitches are so weak and sensitive now. A tap on the ass was all good before me too
It was tolerated. It was really not cool. Yeah, I did shit like that when I was younger.

Are you cool with fools patting your ass?

It’s a new world, keep your hands to yourself

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And thats why you did time in prison, you dusty low life rapey ass nigga. You niggas on bgol gotta be extremely frightening to women.
:smh:

Pull that prison culture shit on the wrong woman, and its back to jail you go, or your brains get blown out by her boyfriend, husband, brother, or her father.

This site is full of sex offenders. Touch any woman/female under my protection, and will be damned if you creepy rapey ass clowns don't experience what it feels like to have 5 bullets in the head before you take that eternal dirt nap.
Man... shut yo hoe ass up.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you know that’s him? The man in the video looks like he’s younger
It's him......, he had a race number when he grabbed her butt and that race number was clearly shown. That number was tracked to his name & to who he is in general.

0d1cefa756e8d49fff88d534d36d9015a7117629.jpg

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Every muffuckin word out ya bish ass mouf is... faggotry...I see who you is. You Daisy panty wearing crossover sissy...lil bitch

When you refused to show the fuck up after talkin all that shit, you became a bitch forever... NEVER to be respected in the eyes of men. This is why you CONDONE the ass grabbing of random women in public. You are a pervert, a moist and creepy bastid, you a bitch, you have no game and the only way you can get a woman into bed is by offering to trick off cash. And after seeing your 300+ pound ass
tenor.gif
running for the pussy like there is no tomorrow, she said fuck this money and bounced.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you refused to show the fuck up after talkin all that shit, you became a bitch forever... NEVER to be respected in the eyes of men. This is why you CONDONE the ass grabbing of random women in public. You are a pervert, a moist and creepy bastid, you a bitch, you have no game and the only way you can get a woman into bed is by offering to trick off cash. And after seeing your 300+ pound ass
tenor.gif
running for the pussy like there is no tomorrow, she said fuck this money and bounced.
Send me your wanch..I can prove and show to you..what a real man does...gonna stretch that pussy..real good....real good...it's all you can be good for...send me yo bish Mayne..

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Send me your wanch..I can prove and show to you..what a real man does...gonna stretch that pussy..real good....real good...it's all you can be good for...send me yo bish Mayne..

... Im going to send your mother right back home to ya in a bit, once I get up outta bustin a nut up in her cooch!

Better yet, here is my advice for you.. it is the only way you will solve all YOUR problems . :suicide:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... Im going to send your mother right back home to ya in a bit, once I get up outta bustin a nut up in her cooch!

Better yet, here is my advice for you.. This is the only way you will solve all your problems . :suicide:

I agree...put that muffucka to yo head..and save the world from your faggit dreams...and
Shenanigans...all I want is one less CAC...bitch

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Old school rules...no longer rule....shit is fucked up...I came up off ass grabbing... and Tit rubbing...the future holds..alot of cases of blue balls..legal litigation...and charges being filed... brahs'

And you should be forced to register as a creepy ass sex offender! You ignant nigga of grime and dust!

You came up off dude ass grabbing. And dick rubbing. Your past holds a lot of niggas in the joint, screwing you in your bussy.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you should be forced to register as a creepy ass sex offender! You ignant nigga of grime and dust!

You came up off dude ass grabbing. And dick rubbing. Your past holds a lot of niggas in the joint, screwing you in your bussy.

You like the gay shit...I hope ur neighbors..know u molesting your son...cause no Cacs can be trusted around any kids..u sick muffucka u.. bitch..u

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Reporter goes viral after calling out man who assaulted her on live TV

A local television reporter from Savannah, Ga., is going viral online for calling out a man who slapped her on her backside during a live broadcast of a race on Saturday.

In footage that has been making the rounds online this weekend, Alex Bozarjian, who works at NBC affiliate WSAV, could be seen covering the local race from the Talmadge Bridge on early Saturday, according to NBC News.

“Woah. Not expecting that,” Bozarjian said laughingly at the start of one clip as a runner in a gorilla suit jogged past her, enthusiastically waving at the camera.

However, moments later, while discussing other runners in the local race who dressed in costume to participate, Bozarjian appeared visibly shocked when one man jogged past her and slapped her on the behind.

Seconds later, Bozarjian continued with her coverage while looking in the direction of the male jogger before the clip ended.

The clip has racked up 7 million views since it was uploaded on Saturday morning.

Bozarjian responded to the viral clip with her a tweet of her own later on Saturday, blasting the male jogger who she said smacked her on the behind.

“To the man who smacked my butt on live TV this morning: You violated, objectified, and embarrassed me,” she said in the viral tweet, which has been received more than half a million like in the past day.

“No woman should EVER have to put up with this at work or anywhere!! Do better,” she added.

A spokesperson for the Savannah Police Department told NBC News that the office has been in touch with Bozarjian about the incident and that it will "be working with her in any capacity on how she'd like to move forward with this incident."

The Savannah Sports Council confirmed via Twitter on Sunday that the male jogger has since been identified and that it “shared his information with the reporter and her station.”

“We will not tolerate behavior like this at a Savannah Sports Council event. We have made the decision to ban this individual from registering for all Savannah Sports Council owned races,” the group added.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
You like the gay shit...I hope ur neighbors..know u molesting your son...cause no Cacs can be trusted around any kids..u sick muffucka u.. bitch..u

You lick moist and gay niggas! You are the one who can't seem to stay out of jail. You failed to show up, when I came to jackson to whoop yo mufuckin ass! You a bitch forever. you moisht bastid.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You lick moist and gay niggas! You are the one who can't seem to stay out of jail. You failed to show up, when I came to jackson to whoop yo mufuckin ass! You a bitch forever. you moisht bastid.

Did u brang the KKK with u? you inbred trailer park backwoods faggit..... like I said...brang me yo bitch.. Bitch

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if a man came up to your wife while you were walking with her and slapped her ass, before metoo you would have told her to calm down, it was all good?
Stupid ass niggas man. Don’t know nothing about being men. “Bitches are weak cuz hey don’t like when random nights smack em I’m the ass” dude has some serious women problems in his head. Really raspy shit to say

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: To all you kats co-signing this as a part of the game, I hope you feel the same way when your significant other or daughters come and tell you some random guy smacked them on the ass for no reason. :smh:
The problem is that they need it to be someone they care about before they know it’s wrong. Not that it’s a human being and a woman is bad enough, they have to make it make sense.