Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Read her IG post. If dude is rich, he is about to get taken to the cleaners. She is playing up the victim role. She is well within her rights to do so.

Nice slim frame on her. Just my type.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is really no proof he touched her
why take down his social media account (Facebook account is down now) and go into hiding, if he didn't do anything? Fuck that fake white christian CAC.

And before you ask, he made a point to highlight his christianity before he took down his page.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
So if a man came up to your wife while you were walking with her and slapped her ass, before metoo you would have told her to calm down, it was all good?
So you’ve never been to Vegas or a club and had a woman randomly grab your dick and balls? It happens to me all the time. It’s not the end of the fucking word. Everybody is exaggerating like he pulled his dick out. Who gives a fuck?

It’s the same shit when athletes slap ass and say good job. Are they violated and traumatized?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So you’ve never been to Vegas or a club and had a woman randomly grab your dick and balls? It happens to me all the time. It’s not the end of the fucking word. Everybody is exaggerating like he pulled his dick out. Who gives a fuck?

It’s the same shit when athletes slap ass and say good job. Are they violated and traumatized?
So if he smacked your ass would you enjoy it?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Wrong answer, Doc. YOU got YOUR shit grabbed. What happens if someone grabs your wife's shit? It ain't the "end of the world" when bitches are grabbing your shit, but if a random dude cupped your wife's ass, it'll be the Apocalypse.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Wrong answer, Doc. YOU got YOUR shit grabbed. What happens if someone grabs your wife's shit? It ain't the "end of the world" when bitches are grabbing your shit, but if a random dude cupped your wife's ass, it'll be the Apocalypse.
You right I’m just playing demons advocate

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta deal with them prison niggas stretching ya bussy out while you were in prison. Thats why you gotta carry a shitbag around with you now.

Like I said...brang me that yamp ass bish...that you call ur old lady...hell brang that little whore daughter of yours too...she will get stretched and passed around..while I tie yo monkey ass up..and make you watch...you know how ur hillbilly Cac kind are... Bish

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

You didn't answer my question. Let me know if it's ok to slap your old lady's ass or not.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Like I said...brang me that yamp ass bish...that you call ur old lady...hell brang that little whore daughter of yours too...she will get stretched and passed around..while I tie yo monkey ass up..and make you watch...you know how ur hillbilly Cac kind are... Bish

You mean like them niggas bent you over passed you around like a lot joint, turned your bussy inside out and made you into a bootleg old lady, in prison?
:rolleyes:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean like them niggas bent you over passed you around like a lot joint, turned your bussy inside out and made you into a bootleg old lady, in prison?
:rolleyes:

U know dam well...who you Fuckin with..grown ass Savage..that can rip you in half...you frail diseased imbecile...u are CAC neanderthal uncolored fake black militant troll...that envies the powerful Blackman...and wants to envision a 300 pound black man being gay....you reek of faggotry..and want help...you want to be taken out your misery...and I'm the one that will do it..with my bare hands... bish

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
U know dam well...who you Fuckin with..grown ass Savage..that can rip you in half...you frail diseased imbecile...u are CAC neanderthal uncolored fake black militant troll...that envies the powerful Blackman...and wants to envision a 300 pound black man being gay....you reek of faggotry..and want help...you want to be taken out your misery...and I'm the one that will do it..with my bare hands... bish
Why even waste your time with that hoe ass honky my nigga.