Breaking: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at 87

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
McConnel has to go down as one of the most cunning politicians ever. I will NEVER forgive her memory, for not retiring under Obama. Daaaaaamn THREE SC seats, for the next 40 years.

Even with 250K dead by Nov, this might get Trump over the hump for a second term.

FUCK

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
All you non-voting mutherfuckers...

All you.... I’m not voting for democrats

All the bullshit threads

This is it... you fuckers deserve the shit that about to happen

These fuckers are about to fast track a nomination and it’s going to be a 6-3 Supreme Court.

I’m done... no more BGOL for a minute. I’m just done.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump will definitely nominate some damn lunatic that is not qualified and that is loyal to him exclusively.

Our only hope now is if Chief Justice Roberts steps up and moves the court to the middle or go as drastic as becoming the official swing vote or become the Liberal vote to try and balance it out.

Right now he is our only hope.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump will definitely nominate some damn lunatic that is not qualified and that is loyal to him exclusively.

Our only hope now is if Chief Justice Roberts steps up and moves the court to the middle or go as drastic as becoming the official swing vote or become the Liberal vote to try and balance it out.

Right now he is our only hope.
If Dems have any spine they’ll do what the Repugs did to Obama after Scalito died.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Exactly.

Fuck that white bitch.

She would have stepped down if Hillary won .

If she stepped down in his second term.. the senate would have dragged out the confirmation until after the election...

Come one fam.. we didn’t have a numbers game the second term of his presidency. Did you want the republicans to have two chairs back then?

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
All you non-voting mutherfuckers...

All you.... I’m not voting for democrats

All the bullshit threads

This is it... you fuckers deserve the shit that about to happen

These fuckers are about to fast track a nomination and it’s going to be a 6-3 Supreme Court.

I’m done... no more BGOL for a minute. I’m just done.

Nobody is getting on the court before the end of the year if the Dems have any balls

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
February 6, 2009:

Hate to talk about death of someone who isnt dead yet, but her cancer is deadly. Obama needs to start thinking about a replacement. He needs to pick a young cat.. since its a lifetime nomination.

Any ideas on who he should pick?

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
779c92366afa7d9dfc01120344e0361d--a-turtle-turtle-meme.jpg

Hypocrisy on scotus nominee and let the voters decide in 5,4,3,2............
McConnel has to go down as one of the most cunning politicians ever. I will NEVER forgive her memory, for not retiring under Obama. Daaaaaamn THREE SC seats, for the next 40 years.

Even with 250K dead by Nov, this might get Trump over the hump for a second term.

FUCK

Knowing McConnell, he might use the stimulus bill to get a Supreme Count vote sooner than later.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Niggas acting surprised. She knew the end was near.

Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

Goes to show that God doesn’t play partisan politics. RIP.

Last edited: