BREAKING: Britney Griner released, on a plane on her way home UPDATE: TOUCHDOWN IN SAN ANTONIO, SHE'S HOME!!!

Thedod

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I don't believe that BG should have rotted in Prison, let me make that clear. But as a retired Military member any military person in captivity (black or white) would take precedence over a person (Black or white) who knowingly, outright disrespected the USA. Military personnel will always be my brothers and sisters in arms, BG means absolutely nothing to me.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I don't believe that BG should have rotted in Prison, let me make that clear. But as a retired Military member any military person in captivity (black or white) would take precedence over a person (Black or white) who knowingly, outright disrespected the USA. Military personnel will always be my brothers and sisters in arms, BG means absolutely nothing to me.
Well then you don't actually believe in what you claim to fight for.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why people say that she "Hates America"? :confused:

Quote:

In her interview with The Republic, Griner expressed her discontent with the national anthem being played in the WNBA games. “I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season,” and she also added that she has the utmost respect for her country but playing the national anthem wasn’t something she was a fan of. “I don’t mean that in any disrespect to our country. My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country,” Griner added.

She also said that she would protest over her stand if it continue all season long and she would sit out if it happened so. However, the Phoenix Mercury star said that she was with the national anthem being played at the Olympics since she was representing her country and it represented her.

Mercury forward, Brianna Turner came in support of Griner and said that the national anthem was deemed in 1931 when black people in America didn’t have any rights. In addition, she said, playing the national anthem specially during WNBA games was unnecessary. “It’s not played at Walmart, it’s not played when you go to Six Flags. Why is it played before sporting events?” said Turner.

I'm convinced the majority of people are slow

sloth-slow.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a retired USAF officer who can say I left with all my integrity, never gotten into shit, never committed larceny, and earned the right to claim all my benefits, I ain’t considering no one with a dishonorable discharge my brother and sisters in arms. We playing on two different levels.

Traitors mean less than nothing to me.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a retired USAF officer who can say I left with all my integrity, never gotten into shit, never committed larceny, and earned the right to claim all my benefits, I ain’t considering no one with a dishonorable discharge my brother and sisters in arms. We playing on two different levels.

Traitors mean less than nothing to me.

Respect

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I'mma seasoned Biden hater but niggas reaching so hard like Dhalsim to pretend they're outraged about this prisoner exchange lol. Shit is actually hilarious if you're familiar with the actual details. :lol:

Glad Brittney Griner is home fr. Beyond the fact that Paul Whelan's own family have saluted this particular exchange (and Paul's own brother noted Trump did less than shit to move this ball down the court during his sad tenure). The folks crying like they bleed green had nothing to say about Trevor Reed's release earlier this year courtesy of the Biden admin either. Lol... I honestly hate how ppl feign strong opinions about shit they don't know nothing about. Shit is amazing.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Victor no longer hates Americans after meeting some in prison from rural America. He has a lot in common with them. They very much alike

I wonder if the commentator realizes rural America hates non white immigrants

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Victor no longer hates Americans after meeting some in prison from rural America. He has a lot in common with them. They very much alike

I wonder if the commentator realizes rural America hates non white immigrants

His accent suggests he originated from a "shithole country" to borrow a phrase from Trump.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Start at 6:30 mark. He dropped the jewels. I been saying fuck that Cac day one. Skin over skin! This dude had more facts than I did.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'mma seasoned Biden hater but niggas reaching so hard like Dhalsim to pretend they're outraged about this prisoner exchange lol. Shit is actually hilarious if you're familiar with the actual details. :lol:

Glad Brittney Griner is home fr. Beyond the fact that Paul Whelan's own family have saluted this particular exchange (and Paul's own brother noted Trump did less than shit to move this ball down the court during his sad tenure). The folks crying like they bleed green had nothing to say about Trevor Reed's release earlier this year courtesy of the Biden admin either. Lol... I honestly hate how ppl feign strong opinions about shit they don't know nothing about. Shit is amazing.
Just like that flute Lizzo played, the most outraged people didn't know Whelan existed until three days ago. It's all manufactured outrage.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When am I going to get released, they are holding me hostage to steal IP for the military and commercial sectors, delay me out so they can get a head start. While I am waiting, they are turning out products; damn I am on a kill list now. Forget this black female demons.

Black-Woman-With-Horns-On-Fire-Eerie-Demon-Fantasy-Graphic-40426365-1.png