BREAKING: Britney Griner released, on a plane on her way home UPDATE: TOUCHDOWN IN SAN ANTONIO, SHE'S HOME!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer

221208094355-griner-bout-split.jpg

WNBA star Brittney Griner has been released from Russian detention in a prisoner swap for convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Griner is now in the custody of American officials, a US official told CNN. President Joe Biden is expected to speak at 8:30 a.m. ET, the White House said, though it did not immediately specify the topic.

The swap did not include another American that the State Department has declared wrongfully detained, Paul Whelan.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer | CNN Politics

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Good but people I’m going to say this one more time be careful when you travel to other countries, foreign countries laws are not American laws. Even though Russia used her as a political prisoner she did had some shit on her….I’m happy she is coming home, but be fucking careful when you travel to other countries.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Good but people I’m going to say this one more time be careful when you travel to other countries, foreign countries laws are not American laws. Even though Russia used her as a political prisoner she did had some shit on her….I’m happy she is coming home, but be fucking careful when you travel to other countries.
No one will listen and they will keep doing shit like the rules here are for everywhere

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
One more thing about the story there’s a good chance. This guy may be dead as soon as he stepped foot in Russia.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I've said this elsewhere but the United States didn't have leverage they had to give up the more valuable prisoner. Welcome home Brittney.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this bullshit...if it wasn't a gay piece of shit... wouldn't no deal be made....if I get caught with a pack...I gotta do time.... period...brah

Honestly, bruh. I don’t even recall the alphabet mafia going hard for her like that. They were quiet as hell. I don’t think her being gay would have made a difference. But then again. I don't know :dunno:

Most of the people going hard for here were celebs and the NBA/WNBA

But you right, if it was anyone one of us, we doing the whole bid

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good for her.
I literally thought she was finished.
Last week I heard about that bad treatment she was getting.
She better plant herself in US and stay inside for the next 3 years.
She got a whole lot of pussy to be licking.