Blacks for Bloomberg-- The New Black Politics?

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Really? Trump has a history of discriminatory business practices.

He also called for the Death Penalty against the Central Park 5. Something that he does not apologize for to this very day.

Lets stick to comparing Trumps Presidency vs Bloombergs Mayoral Term. Neither one of these men are saints but Bloombergs version if democracy involves him taking away my right to self defense and being subject to true government tyranny.

This is why I advocate for blacks having there own politcal parties. Anyone foolish enough to get played by either of these clowns is foolish. I never thought in 2020 this shit had the possibility og happening.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cosign all of this.
Honestly....(I know shit is gonna get started)...I am NOT from New York, so STOP AND FRISK don't mean much to me. What I recall is NY was WILD and Rudy (SMH) started with the aggressive policing and then Bloomberg continued. Then crime dropped and then NY felt more safe and businesses and tourism got stronger. I understand STOP AND FRISK happened almost universally to black/brown young men. But that is what happens in all cities in America. Young black men get pulled over and messed with, not just NY. I am not saying its right or OK, but, policing in a diverse society is a challenge...in NY or Seattle or Memphis or Boston. Has been and will be, it was MUCH worse 50 years ago, but all police forces have evolved new techniques and community engagement and the like. Even NY. That said, I personally despise Trump so much that my criteria for the next President is WHO IS BEST TO BEAT HIM. Period!

As to "they are the same thing.." That is BULLSHIT. The judges Trump is appointing stand to have a generational effect that will substantially change the US. Bloomberg would not appoint those judges. Thats the real battle, that Trump is taking over the 3rd branch of government. That issue is bigger than fucking STOP AND FRISK in the damn 90s. None of these folks are Obama, so folks gotta be strategic in their selection and vote. Bernie Sanders Cannot win, obviously. Mayor Pete either.
They've all drank straight from the fire hose of institutional racism that gushes nonstop throughout american society. Without it, their early political aspirations stand no chance with the dominant culture. I hate it, but its a reality, and of course for us its a choice between the least bad one. Bloomberg is thee very last DNC prospect I'd like to see get the nomination. That said, he's not on the same level as trump when it comes to anti-minority rhetoric. Trump's rhetoric has just begun to have an affect on policy, but given another term I have no doubt it will mushroom.
this coon, @hocjo2626 posting under his alias :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The black community is not "so-called" it is real, and it exist because America's artificial "white-community" isolates, exploits, and discriminates against people of African decent. The darker a person's skin the worse the isolation, exploitation, and discrimination. That's why every other lighter skin ethnicity fights so hard to gain entrance to the "white-community". Latinos, southern European, Asian, and of course even very light skin african will very often take a run at passing or being accepted as a part of the "white community" given a chance. F A C T S !!!

Your right, probably the only thing we agree with, we have no "black community" if we did we wouldn't sell out so fast for money. White America uses the "black community" as a way to label all of us to get things for other groups, you're right about this.

The whole "black community mantra" is a hustle. Race or class and alot of us don't mess with each other.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your right, probably the only thing we agree with, we have no "black community" if we did we wouldn't sell out so fast for money. White America uses the "black community" as a way to label all of us to get things for other groups, you're right about this. The whole "black community mantra" is a hustle. Race or class and alot of us don't mess with each other.
I'm saying there is a real black community. It's comprised of the African Americans that dominate lower working class service job and live in older un-gentrified urban and suburban communities. We know who we are. The problem is that a lot of people that start here understandably take the first chance they get to advance or move up/out. More often than not, that means bending the knee to become beholden to the dominant culture. After that, if they vigorously speak up for those left behind they'll find themselves under attacked or cut off from the resource stream that allowed them to advance in the first place. We all want to move up and maintain, so its always a complicated and delicate tightrope to navigate. Some do it better than others. I find myself laughing at so many black talking heads going off like they're really independent of the corporate media head that sign their checks. I'm not mad at them, but their hypocrisy is funny, but sad too.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying there is a real black community. It's comprised of the African Americans that dominate lower working class service job and live in older un-gentrified urban and suburban communities. We know who we are. The problem is that a lot of people that start here understandably take the first chance they get to advance or move up/out. More often than not, that means bending the knee to become beholden to the dominant culture. After that, if they vigorously speak up for those left behind they'll find themselves under attacked or cut off from the resource stream that allowed them to advance in the first place. We all want to move up and maintain, so its always a complicated and delicate tightrope to navigate. Some do it better than others. I find myself laughing at so many black talking heads going off like they're really independent of the corporate media head that sign their checks. I'm not mad at them, but their hypocrisy is funny, but sad too.

that’s classism within itself and that’s just how things go for us. Education comes at a cost and you have to play ball with anyone out there.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I described above is classism. When compounded exponentially by racism the negative effect on us can't be overstated.
that’s classism within itself and that’s just how things go for us. Education comes at a cost and you have to play ball with anyone out there.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Old news. Politicians are hoes and for the right price can be bought.... Hasn't claud anderson been preaching to us that we need to start paying politicans who will support our agenda?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Old news. Politicians are hoes and for the right price can be bought.... Hasn't claud anderson been preaching to us that we need to start paying politicans who will support our agenda?
W e should all give money to that fund that Claude Anderson started and go with the politicians he has designated—— oh wait, he hasn’t. He’s just talking and selling books to y’all.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This cracka's slogan should literally be Vote for me 'cause I'm rich.
This dude is simply taking advantage of a weakness that he sees in the public caused by Trump.
Trade the globalists' puppet for a globalist? This is why people don't vote.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The black community is not "so-called" it is real, and it exist because America's artificial "white-community" isolates, exploits, and discriminates against people of African decent. The darker a person's skin the worse the isolation, exploitation, and discrimination. That's why every other lighter skin ethnicity fights so hard to gain entrance to the "white-community". Latinos, southern European, Asian, and of course even very light skin african will very often take a run at passing or being accepted as a part of the "white community" given a chance. F A C T S !!!

fiction

you need to get out of the mindset of what the so-called white man taught you.

“black” is no race and means nothing. Just like “African-American”. Two terms coined and promoted by the CIA

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lets stick to comparing Trumps Presidency vs Bloombergs Mayoral Term. Neither one of these men are saints but Bloombergs version if democracy involves him taking away my right to self defense and being subject to true government tyranny.

This is why I advocate for blacks having there own politcal parties. Anyone foolish enough to get played by either of these clowns is foolish. I never thought in 2020 this shit had the possibility og happening.

Oh, I agree with 100% that both of them are clowns and that blacks should have their own political party.

Trump is a Nationalist by his own words. The people who are behind him and that he emboldens, idea of Nationalism does not include Black and Brown people. If the election was tomorrow and these two were on the ballot, I would hold my nose and vote for Bloomberg. Trump has already told me everything I need to know about him.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we're clear, could you specify the part of what I said immediately below that is fiction.
fiction you need to get out of the mindset of what the so-called white man taught you. “black” is no race and means nothing. Just like “African-American”. Two terms coined and promoted by the CIA
Finally, there were many, many, many Americans of African decent long before there was ever a CIA, so WTF are you saying? Guess they used a time machine to coin the terms Asian and Latin American too. :yawn:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At this moment, what's our political agenda?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... If the election was tomorrow and these two were on the ballot, I would hold my nose and vote for Bloomberg. Trump has already told me everything I need to know about him.
That's all I'm saying. Given a choice between only those two men, I'd vote for Bloomy.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, I agree with 100% that both of them are clowns and that blacks should have their own political party.

Trump is a Nationalist by his own words. The people who are behind him and that he emboldens, idea of Nationalism does not include Black and Brown people. If the election was tomorrow and these two were on the ballot, I would hold my nose and vote for Bloomberg. Trump has already told me everything I need to know about him.
And Bloomberg has SHOWED you what he is about when he was mayor.

it’s crazy to me how so many adults are afraid of what a person says but will ignore the track record of what a person has DONE.

has anybody ever taught you that actions speak louder than words? Bloomberg, Biden, etc. have done more damage that Trump ever will because Trump is full of shit and all talk.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You will loose this argument here. If you don't believe me try posting it as a straight up poll: Bloomberg or Trump for POTUS? Call us brainwashed if you must. :cool:
Bloomberg is worse than trump and anyone not seeing that is brainwashed.
We know Bloomberg is an asshole for a lot of his policies in NYC. However, he was only mayor or that city. Trump is Pres. of NYC, LA, CHI, MIA, CLE, DFW, SF, DC, Philly, Boston, etc..... His words are important to his supporters, so why wouldn't they be to his opponents. If he gets a second term more of his words will be put into action.
it’s crazy to me how so many adults are afraid of what a person says but will ignore the track record of what a person has DONE. has anybody ever taught you that actions speak louder than words? Bloomberg, Biden, etc. have done more damage that Trump ever will because Trump is full of shit and all talk.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You will loose this argument here. If you don't believe me try posting it as a straight up poll: Bloomberg or Trump for POTUS? Call us brainwashed if you must. :cool:

We know Bloomberg is an asshole for a lot of his policies in NYC. However, he was only mayor or that city. Trump is Pres. of NYC, LA, CHI, MIA, CLE, DFW, SF, DC, Philly, Boston, etc..... His words are important to his supporters, so why wouldn't they be to his opponents. If he gets a second term more of his words will be put into action.
It doesn't matter if he 'loses' the argument. Although BGOL considers him a troll, he's been more right about this shit than most of the respected members of BGOL(some of which have gone complete batshit over Trump).

Here's the problem. Yeah his words are important to his supporters, but twisting them doesn't make shit better. The far left tries to tell Trump's supporters what the fuck they want instead of listening to them. They also try to define Trump's supporters by the extremists. Imagine if you defined democrats by the extremists? Most of us who support democrats aren't hippies who declare their pronouns, wave rainbow flags, and are members of PETA.

The Trump supporters in the midwest said jobs were important to them. Polls indicate that. OBAMA KNEW THAT. What did the far left do? Labeled them all white supremacists. :smh:

Bloomberg's stop and frisk was put into action and affected black lives. Period. Meanwhile, Trump hasn't even delivered on his anti-illegal rhetoric(go look at the detention and deportation numbers) and actually passed criminal justice reform. No, he doesn't care about the black community, but what has he done(other than tweet) that has targeted the black community?

Bloomberg is a piece of shit who put in work and shouldn't get a chance at office. He didn't just tweet shit. He enacted a policy aimed at US. Police state shit that shouldn't be forgotten or given a pass because the mean man's twitter game is good.

Bloomberg is Trump if Trump actually did shit and didn't stir up emotions on twitter.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Bloomberg is a piece of shit who put in work and shouldn't get a chance at office. He didn't just tweet shit. He enacted a policy aimed at US. Police state shit that shouldn't be forgotten or given a pass because the mean man's twitter game is good.

Bloomberg is Trump if Trump actually did shit and didn't stir up emotions on twitter.

The irony is Trump the racist is getting people OUT of prison while Bloomberg FOUGHT FOR the proven ineffective stop and frisk.

At worse they are two sides of the same coin.

Trust, once he actually has to step up and explain himself and all his past policies on a national stage he's gonna get exposed.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect you, and I haven't gone "complete batshit over Trump". I don't twist his words, yet I usually find his words boisterous, belligerent, divisive, crass, arrogant, ignorant etc. Has there ever been a time when he is measured, poised, eloquent, even insightful? If so, point me to those. I'm only saying that I don't see anyone contending for the DNC 2020 nomination that I wouldn't prefer over him and that includes Bloomberg. Surely that isn't so hard to understand. I don't think all his supporters are right wing extremist. I realized most are just average people that look the other way while he says that Nazis and white nationalist are fine people, then embraces them in his administration. I live in the midwest too, and understand how the loss of good jobs across the region has been devastating. Obama helped save the american auto industry. After that, nothing. Have Trump's policies really created any decent jobs that you can raise a family on? Point me to those. If Trump gets another term he will feel he can do absolutely anything he wants. We know the senate, judiciary, and DOJ will do nothing to stop him. They see no problem with him inviting any other foreign county that wants, to use their government apparatus to influence our elections. Do you believe he didn't do it or was it just OK with them, with you?

If you feel I'm wrong so be it. Set up the poll: Trump or Bloomberg

It doesn't matter if he 'loses' the argument. Although BGOL considers him a troll, he's been more right about this shit than most of the respected members of BGOL(some of which have gone complete batshit over Trump).

Here's the problem. Yeah his words are important to his supporters, but twisting them doesn't make shit better. The far left tries to tell Trump's supporters what the fuck they want instead of listening to them. They also try to define Trump's supporters by the extremists. Imagine if you defined democrats by the extremists? Most of us who support democrats aren't hippies who declare their pronouns, wave rainbow flags, and are members of PETA.

The Trump supporters in the midwest said jobs were important to them. Polls indicate that. OBAMA KNEW THAT. What did the far left do? Labeled them all white supremacists. :smh:

Bloomberg's stop and frisk was put into action and affected black lives. Period. Meanwhile, Trump hasn't even delivered on his anti-illegal rhetoric(go look at the detention and deportation numbers) and actually passed criminal justice reform. No, he doesn't care about the black community, but what has he done(other than tweet) that has targeted the black community?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference is Trump openly invites and embraces racist into his orbit. He dog whistles to them on the regular. Bloomberg has done it more on the low for sure and I welcome him being on the hot seat trying to justify it. I know whatever he says about it will be BS. If you believe Trump makes a better Commander In Chief than Bloomberg would its OK. I just think a poll of BGOL would disagree. Do you really want to find out?

The irony is Trump the racist is getting people OUT of prison while Bloomberg FOUGHT FOR the proven ineffective stop and frisk.
Trust, once he actually has to step up and explain himself and all his past policies on a national stage he's gonna get exposed.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

It will be telling if Bloomberg gets the nod. People will bend reality like this is a Marvel comic.
I respect you, and I haven't gone "complete batshit over Trump". I don't twist his words, yet I usually find his words boisterous, belligerent, divisive, crass, arrogant, ignorant etc. Has there ever been a time when he is measured, poised, eloquent, even insightful? If so, point me to those. I'm only saying that I don't see anyone contending for the DNC 2020 nomination that I wouldn't prefer over him and that includes Bloomberg. Surely that isn't so hard to understand. I don't think all his supporters are right wing extremist. I realized most are just average people that look the other way while he says that Nazis and white nationalist are fine people, then embraces them in his administration. I live in the midwest too, and understand how the loss of good jobs across the region has been devastating. Obama helped save the american auto industry. After that, nothing. Have Trump's policies really created any decent jobs that you can raise a family on? Point me to those. If Trump gets another term he will feel he can do absolutely anything he wants. We know the senate, judiciary, and DOJ will do nothing to stop him. They see no problem with him inviting any other foreign county that wants, to use their government apparatus to influence our elections. Do you believe he didn't do it or was it just OK with them, with you?

If you feel I'm wrong so be it. Set up the poll: Trump or Bloomberg
I never got caught up in his rhetoric. He successfully trolled the left into helping him do a hostile takeover of the republican party. Why would entertain his words? He is about to troll himself into another 4 years. Ain't a damn thing classy about him. Aint a damn thing nice.

Listen man. Fuck the propaganda. The U.S. IS the most crooked country on the planet ran by the most crooked cacs. Ain't shit going down that would hurt their hustle. If Trump really was a threat to this democracy, they'd have crucified him in 2015. Folks just need to stop with the fucking dramatics already.

They still burying the Bush/Saudi connection and those sand cacs did 9/11. Dems damn near had a stroke when some 'squad' members called out Israel's power. Why they brought up in all our election even before the black community. DNC showed how crooked they are. Can people stop with this integrity shit?

I just laugh at this foreign influence shit. It's like people just fell to earth. Trump's ass just see all the crooked shit going on in Washington and tries to copy that shit(if Biden can do it, he figures he can bully favors) in the clumsiest of ways. It doesn't help that with him turning on the boss gets you cool points. So everyone rats him out.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The democoons will never admit to this.

Alice Johnson was denied multiple times by Obama but trump got her and others out of prison.

anyone voting for Bloomberg is worse than a trump supporter.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You spinning heavy right now, it wasn't a hard question.

You believe in the lesser of two evils by your lack of a direct answer, you don't need to reply.

answering a question with a question isn't a good look bro.

Vote Bloomberg and good luck. Just remember the corporate dems are pushing bloomberg over sanders, NO ONE who has money wants Sanders to win.
Isn't Sanders the guy who use to talk about Millionaires until he became one and now it's all about the billionaires?
Fuck Sanders to...