Blacks for Bloomberg-- The New Black Politics?

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor

AMERICAN POLITICS
If I have a campaign/organization and you back it financially, I now owe you a courtesy.
The politicians who give money back are relinquishing the courtesy owed.
If I spent the money I can't give it back. i now remain in your debt; courtesy-wise.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The loser of the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial race, Stacey Abrams, will be hosting Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg at an invite-only voting rights summit in Atlanta on Friday. Bloomberg donated $500,000 to the Abrams campaign for governor in 2018 and $5 million to Abrams' Fair Fight organization.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Both of them are full of shit the differnce is Trump embraces his racism. It is badge of honor for him and his supporters.

No homey. The difference is Bloomberg enacted racist policies that disproportionately discriminated against black people and black men specifically.

Trump doesn't have that track record with black people. Any Bloomberg endorsement should be the kiss of death to ANY political career.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:lol: This is hilarious to me.

New Black Politics = hop on the dick that’s paying you.

Same ol shit politics always been.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For anyone who agrees with the above poster and would vote Bloomberg I have a question:

If racism and sexism are obviously not the dealbreakers you pretended they were for the past 4 years why do you hate Trump and his supporters so much?
Because @Pworld297 is fully indoctrinated into believing what the tv talking heads say.

“I’m voting for whoever the DNC tells me to because of trump” yet the majority of all the people saying that are likely experiencing the same quality of life or better than before trump took office.

fools probably know all about national politics but have no idea what is going on locally or at the state level.
Sad shit :smh:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Both of them are full of shit the differnce is Trump embraces his racism. It is badge of honor for him and his supporters.

What about all the people that voted for Trump that didn't like his racism but wanted to vote republican - just like all these people saying they have to vote blue, no matter the candiate? If you vote for Bloomberg how are you different than them?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No homey. The difference is Bloomberg enacted racist policies that disproportionately discriminated against black people and black men specifically.

Trump doesn't have that track record with black people. Any Bloomberg endorsement should be the kiss of death to ANY political career.
This is what folks are missing......

older version

A version older
Registered
1529946822269.png

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bloomberg is worse than trump and anyone not seeing that is brainwashed.

:lol: how ignorant do people have to be to think running as democrat erases the past?

older version

A version older
Registered
But humans do live In Baltimore. Oh, right, White Supremacists don't believe black people are human
and it's our low IQs that make us subhuman and that's why we voted for these people.

No president, not even Johnson used the racist, and culturally ignorant bell curve theory in Public.

maxresdefault.jpg

medal-of-freedom-what-is-it-and-why-did-trump-award-it-to-rush-limbaugh-during-state-of-the-union.jpg

Last edited:

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

Really? Trump has a history of discriminatory business practices.

He also called for the Death Penalty against the Central Park 5. Something that he does not apologize for to this very day.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Are these constituents in the districts of these CBC members aware of incumbent’s support of Bloomberg?

How much would it cost to show a correlation between Eric Garner and the policy of Mr. Bloomberg?

Why is a candidate like Bloomberg running as a democrat?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
What about all the people that voted for Trump that didn't like his racism but wanted to vote republican - just like all these people saying they have to vote blue, no matter the candiate? If you vote for Bloomberg how are you different than them?
A lot of those cacs don't even give a fuck about that shit. They just care about maintaining their blue collar lives and fell for Trump's version of 'hope and change'.

Bloomberg is worse than trump and anyone not seeing that is brainwashed.

:lol: how ignorant do people have to be to think running as democrat erases the past?

Both biden and Bloomberg put in more actual work than Trump. Biden and Bloomberg are OGs, while Trump is a studio gangsta. Comparing Bloomberg to Trump is like comparing C-Murder to Drake.

Trump leaves office(and let's cut the shit, he will leave if he loses) in November, his entire legacy is mean tweets(everyone gets fucking judges).

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because @Pworld297 is fully indoctrinated into believing what the tv talking heads say.

“I’m voting for whoever the DNC tells me to because of trump” yet the majority of all the people saying that are likely experiencing the same quality of life or better than before trump took office.

fools probably know all about national politics but have no idea what is going on locally or at the state level.
Sad shit :smh:
People disagree with you then they assume to believe they know who you are as person because of one issue. None of you dudes have lived my life, I vote local elections and national elections. I do my homework not based on pundits on TV but by actually looking up what their policies have been or what they say they are going to do. So I very well know what Bloomberg has done, I'm not advocating for him to be the nominee at all. My position is if it's between him or Trump, I'm choosing him, 4 more years of that orange piece of shit is something I don't want. Now if you and others want 4 more years of Trump, then have at it.

Trump has rolled back all kinds of policies that affected black folks,he has appointed nothing but white judges to the federal bench and Supreme Court, have actual racist in the White house and he's doing all of this with full support from Republicans. No way that Bloomberg would get full democratic support if he started doing all the shit Trump has done. It would be political suicide!

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Bloomberg don’t give 2 shits about black people. When he was mayor he would use stop and frisk and target blacks and call them predators, he also blamed blacks for the Financial crisis with subprime loans.

But it does not matter anyways. Niggas are way to easy to fool and con anyways.

All you have to do is smile at them and pretend to like them and they will support you because black people are always looking for approval and to be accepted from white daddy. It’s in our slave gene.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bloomberg don’t give 2 shits about black people. When he was mayor he would use stop and frisk and target blacks and call them predators, he also blamed blacks for the Financial crisis with subprime loans.

But it does not matter anyways. Niggas are way to easy to fool and con anyways.

All you have to do is smile at them and pretend to like them and they will support you because black people are always looking for approval and to be accepted from white daddy. It’s in our slave gene.

No. The game is to shake us from the Democratic Party. What happens we are politically isolated? The beginning of the Jim Crow Era 2.0.

White people dont have a problem with free education. They have a problem with negros getting one. They dont have a problem with universal healthcare. They have a problem with coloreds getting it.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid, If Dems put Bloomberg on the ticket, I'm not so sure enough Black people will forgive and forget and it's likely a second term for Trump. (It's also the same for Mayer Pete who they pushing so hard). I think it could also mean losses in other races for Dems cause alot of us will just say fuck it and stay home.

I think all of this is because Bernie has been surging in early states and establishment Dems just don't want and don't like Bernie.

Also, Bloomberg being worse than Trump is subjective. Trump has already professed his love for stop and frisk and proposed implementing it in Chicago. Chicago is likely code for Black neighborhoods all over. A second term and all bets are off with trump. We are already seeing him acting out of control in other areas.

Its crap vs crap no matter how you slice it in this scenario.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any people who don't believe Trump would promote stop and frisk...especially during a all bets are off second term are fooling yourselves.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Stupid, If Dems put Bloomberg on the ticket, I'm not so sure enough Black people will forgive and forget and it's likely a second term for Trump. (It's also the same for Mayer Pete who they pushing so hard). I think it could also mean losses in other races for Dems cause alot of us will just say fuck it and stay home.

I think all of this is because Bernie has been surging in early states and establishment Dems just don't want and don't like Bernie.

Also, Bloomberg being worse than Trump is subjective. Trump has already professed his love for stop and frisk and proposed implementing it in Chicago. Chicago is likely code for Black neighborhoods all over. A second term and all bets are off with trump. We are already seeing him acting out of control in other areas.

Its crap vs crap no matter how you slice it in this scenario.

The reason why the mainstream media is buddying up Bloomberg is because the DNC is broke and in debt. They know if they put a Bernie Sanders on the ticket they are finished and they won’t get any Corporate Donors or Wall Street Money to finesse back into there pockets.

But if they rob Bernie Sanders on the nomination with super delegates like they did in 2016.

The Far Left, Progressives will stay home.

If you think the far left is going to vote for a 1% Billionaire like Bloomberg. It’s not happening.

Bloomberg with all the money in the world still does not have any charm or charisma. Middle America will look at him as another NewYork elitist.

Trump is also a billionaire from NewYork but since he has been in the entertainment business he understands people and is more relatable to the common man. He does not talk down to people like a lot of rich upper class elites.

Or like they say in 48 laws of power.
Always “Play Dumber than your Mark”.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All they care about is winning elections and getting the policies and judges they want. That is exactly what has happened, if Trump wasn't putting policies in place that they wanted, they would get rid of him. I've heard many of them say it. Dems need to start being the same way, win at all cost but they won't.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who else is on this. I want to know???

take a photo or make a list as you might learn something. If you think Bloomberg is better than trump for the so-called black community then you are lost and should personally apologize to Eric Garner’s family.

not only that but I’m surprised he doesn’t have #metoo allegations coming out considering his past public comments and actions toward women.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why so emotooooootional ???

take a photo or make a list as you might learn something. If you think Bloomberg is better than trump for the so-called black community then you are lost and should personally apologize to Eric Garner’s family.

not only that but I’m surprised he doesn’t have #metoo allegations coming out considering his past public comments and actions toward women.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly....(I know shit is gonna get started)...I am NOT from New York, so STOP AND FRISK don't mean much to me. What I recall is NY was WILD and Rudy (SMH) started with the aggressive policing and then Bloomberg continued. Then crime dropped and then NY felt more safe and businesses and tourism got stronger. I understand STOP AND FRISK happened almost universally to black/brown young men. But that is what happens in all cities in America. Young black men get pulled over and messed with, not just NY. I am not saying its right or OK, but, policing in a diverse society is a challenge...in NY or Seattle or Memphis or Boston. Has been and will be, it was MUCH worse 50 years ago, but all police forces have evolved new techniques and community engagement and the like. Even NY. That said, I personally despise Trump so much that my criteria for the next President is WHO IS BEST TO BEAT HIM. Period!

As to "they are the same thing.." That is BULLSHIT. The judges Trump is appointing stand to have a generational effect that will substantially change the US. Bloomberg would not appoint those judges. Thats the real battle, that Trump is taking over the 3rd branch of government. That issue is bigger than fucking STOP AND FRISK in the damn 90s. None of these folks are Obama, so folks gotta be strategic in their selection and vote. Bernie Sanders Cannot win, obviously. Mayor Pete either.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly....(I know shit is gonna get started)...I am NOT from New York, so STOP AND FRISK don't mean much to me. What I recall is NY was WILD and Rudy (SMH) started with the aggressive policing and then Bloomberg continued. Then crime dropped and then NY felt more safe and businesses and tourism got stronger. I understand STOP AND FRISK happened almost universally to black/brown young men. But that is what happens in all cities in America. Young black men get pulled over and messed with, not just NY. I am not saying its right or OK, but, policing in a diverse society is a challenge...in NY or Seattle or Memphis or Boston. Has been and will be, it was MUCH worse 50 years ago, but all police forces have evolved new techniques and community engagement and the like. Even NY. That said, I personally despise Trump so much that my criteria for the next President is WHO IS BEST TO BEAT HIM. Period!

As to "they are the same thing.." That is BULLSHIT. The judges Trump is appointing stand to have a generational effect that will substantially change the US. Bloomberg would not appoint those judges. Thats the real battle, that Trump is taking over the 3rd branch of government. That issue is bigger than fucking STOP AND FRISK in the damn 90s. None of these folks are Obama, so folks gotta be strategic in their selection and vote. Bernie Sanders Cannot win, obviously. Mayor Pete either.

this coon, @hocjo2626 posting under his alias :smh:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... the so-called black community ...
The black community is not "so-called" it is real, and it exist because America's artificial "white-community" isolates, exploits, and discriminates against people of African decent. The darker a person's skin the worse the isolation, exploitation, and discrimination. That's why every other lighter skin ethnicity fights so hard to gain entrance to the "white-community". Latinos, southern European, Asian, and of course even very light skin african will very often take a run at passing or being accepted as a part of the "white community" given a chance. F A C T S !!!