Blacks for Bloomberg-- The New Black Politics?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't Sanders the guy who use to talk about Millionaires until he became one and now it's all about the billionaires?
Fuck Sanders to...
The only reason Bloomberg is running is so he won’t get taxed by Sanders.

he don’t give a shit about trump because trump put more money in his pocket with the tax cuts. The DNC sabotaging Sanders is solely for the benefit of the rich.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

he don’t give a shit about trump because trump put more money in his pocket with the tax cuts. The DNC sabotaging Sanders is solely for the benefit of the rich.
Oh poor Sanders. Why did Sanders the Independent decide to run under a party he does nit belong to?
If he us so great and has so much support. Why didn't he just run as an independent so those pesky dems would try to "sabotage" him??
The guy is a fruad.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Bernie Sanders. Warren and Biden. Unlike Republicans who will simply vote for whoever gets the nomination Democrats are all over the place. Clinton used the term Super Predator to describe the what she felt was the worst of the worst criminals (yes, I know she was talking about Blacks) and we took exception to it as if they weren't predators. Black on Black crime was crazy back in those days. Not much has changed. Back then you couldn't pick up anything without a study talking about how homicide was the leading cause of death for Black men. Collectively we held it against her and it was reflected in the voting booth. We showed her huh? Technically the only thing we showed was how petty and stupid we can be politically. We spent eight years watching Republicans go at Obama. Literally feeding and fueling the trolls. Creating a new and improved political base devoid of reasoning and now you see the result.

Bloomberg? I'm still learning about the guy. I imagine being the mayor of New York isn't exactly a cake walk but considering the issues it's a good start. As far as his stop and frisk strategy I tend to liken him to the typical, average White American. When it comes to the psyche of the average White individual MLK said it best, "First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice". MLK was on point because THIS is the White man. We should have no illusions or expectations for or from them. This was Bloomberg's attempt at order versus addressing the variables that created the problems and working towards correcting them.

I won't be voting for Sanders. The moment he said he'd raise my taxes he was done. Personally I need to educate myself regarding the power of the Executive Order. Can all these tax changes for corporations and the rich be done with an Executive Order? I ask because if they cannot there is NO WAY he's going to change anything. Can he make college free with an Executive Order? If not, he's bullshitting you and everyone who believes that shit. Can he write one and make healthcare free for everyone? No? Then why the fuck are we listening to this shit? If, and I admit I don't know, he needs Congress to implement any of the shit is saying then he WILL NOT succeed at accomplishing anything. Not one thing.

Help me out. Why aren't the Democrats, with all the money they're collecting, not making a greater push in states to change them from red to blue? I ask because while I'm an Obama fan, I see now that he had far more power than we thought as the President and he elected to go the politically correct route versus using his office as a bully pulpit to do the right thing. (Sorry for the long ass post) Peace

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Bernie Sanders. Warren and Biden. Unlike Republicans who will simply vote for whoever gets the nomination Democrats are all over the place. Clinton used the term Super Predator to describe the what she felt was the worst of the worst criminals (yes, I know she was talking about Blacks) and we took exception to it as if they weren't predators. Black on Black crime was crazy back in those days. Not much has changed. Back then you couldn't pick up anything without a study talking about how homicide was the leading cause of death for Black men. Collectively we held it against her and it was reflected in the voting booth. We showed her huh? Technically the only thing we showed was how petty and stupid we can be politically. We spent eight years watching Republicans go at Obama. Literally feeding and fueling the trolls. Creating a new and improved political base devoid of reasoning and now you see the result.

Bloomberg? I'm still learning about the guy. I imagine being the mayor of New York isn't exactly a cake walk but considering the issues it's a good start. As far as his stop and frisk strategy I tend to liken him to the typical, average White American. When it comes to the psyche of the average White individual MLK said it best, "First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice". MLK was on point because THIS is the White man. We should have no illusions or expectations for or from them. This was Bloomberg's attempt at order versus addressing the variables that created the problems and working towards correcting them.

I won't be voting for Sanders. The moment he said he'd raise my taxes he was done. Personally I need to educate myself regarding the power of the Executive Order. Can all these tax changes for corporations and the rich be done with an Executive Order? I ask because if they cannot there is NO WAY he's going to change anything. Can he make college free with an Executive Order? If not, he's bullshitting you and everyone who believes that shit. Can he write one and make healthcare free for everyone? No? Then why the fuck are we listening to this shit? If, and I admit I don't know, he needs Congress to implement any of the shit is saying then he WILL NOT succeed at accomplishing anything. Not one thing.

Help me out. Why aren't the Democrats, with all the money they're collecting, not making a greater push in states to change them from red to blue? I ask because while I'm an Obama fan, I see now that he had far more power than we thought as the President and he elected to go the politically correct route versus using his office as a bully pulpit to do the right thing. (Sorry for the long ass post) Peace

I doubt the president can just dimply change tax law through executive orders, since the House controls the purse strings.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... a hostile takeover of the republican party.
It was only possible by mobilizing a segment of the population that believes he will support/protect their white entitlement and superiority. This segment believes that if he gets another term he will reward them with something more substantial, following up on all that rhetoric. As it stands, his judicial appointments will codify and bolster gerrymandering while at the same time endorsing voting restrictions. Furthermore they will cosign the destruction of civil right, perhaps bit by bit, or with just a couple of wide ranging decisions.
... The U.S. IS the most crooked country on the planet ran by the most crooked cacs. ...
I know the US govt is one of, if not THEE dirtiest. We know how they were to dark skin people here. Imagine how they treated dark skin people in the middle east after the discovery of vast oil reserves in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Went there to trade beads and chickens for oil. Then when they didn't want to do that no more use Israel as an excuse for war, bombing, and military coups. That's why they jihad.
They still burying the Bush/Saudi connection and those sand cacs did 9/11. Dems damn near had a stroke when some 'squad' members called out Israel's power. Why they brought up in all our election even before the black community. DNC showed how crooked they are. Can people stop with this integrity shit?
Cosign!
... Trump's ass just see all the crooked shit going on in Washington and tries to copy that shit...
He has never been in government, and doesn't understand or care about the finesse. However, there are laws against this stuff, and while mostly all the others have gotten around them, he just breaks them in plain sight and says, nothing to see here, it was perfect.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I doubt the president can just dimply change tax law through executive orders, since the House controls the purse strings.

I don't either which is why I said what I said about Bernie Sanders. For someone who can't do shit without Congress (which is clearly adversarial and there doesn't appear to be a change any time soon) his platform of providing this that and the other is nonsense. Unless I'm missing something.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also doubt he could have "dimply change tax law". That said, it didn't stop Trump from diverting funds to the border wall, in spite of the House controlling the purse strings, and designating those funds for military capital projects.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe the biggest impediments to us achieving civil justice are average whites who value "order" more than justice, and the blacks who make it up a wrung or two, and then value their individual advancement more than "justice for all". Obama felt confined by the traditions, norms, and morays of the office president, which aren't exactly codified. Even if he had of charged ahead with a blizzard of executive orders, what are the chances the senate and courts would have backed him up? I say zero.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

Unfortunately if you ask the questions, how EXACTLY will Sanders tax the rich and WHAT power does he have to enact any of the changes he's suggesting the answer is the same. He CAN'T and ZERO. The utopia he's speaking of can't happen without Congress and there's nothing to suggest the change will happen in Democrats favor any time soon. Why the DNC isn't pumping more money into state campaigns I don't know.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I believe the biggest impediments to us achieving civil justice are average whites who value "order" more than justice, and the blacks who make it up a wrung or two, and then value their individual advancement more than "justice for all". Obama felt confined by the traditions, norms, and morays of the office president, which aren't exactly codified. Even if he had of charged ahead with a blizzard of executive orders, what are the chances the senate and courts would have backed him up? I say zero.

The only problem though is he actually had both the Senate and House. He chose to focus on Healthcare instead of using this power to enact the laws that would change the trajectory of the country. He CHOSE to try the bipartisan route and failed. Once the mid-terms were over and he lost Congress he was stuck. I don't know when we will ever see that chance again. The FIRST thing Trump did was pass a tax law benefiting the rich right out the gate.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We were all disappointed by his presidency. In spite of the overwhelming support he received from the black community, justice for us was never a large part of his agenda. He took big corporate money and was required to pick and choose which industries he targeted. More than any other he went at the energy sector, thus the backlash over coal. He side stepped prosecuting wall street for causing the 08 crash. Even his healthcare policies weren't intended to squeeze profits out of that industry, so he only ended up with a smoke and mirrors act.

The only problem though is he actually had both the Senate and House. He chose to focus on Healthcare instead of using this power to enact the laws that would change the trajectory of the country. He CHOSE to try the bipartisan route and failed. Once the mid-terms were over and he lost Congress he was stuck. I don't know when we will ever see that chance again. The FIRST thing Trump did was pass a tax law benefiting the rich right out the gate.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He did not have a super majority in congress (which he needed) until almost half into his presidency and by that time it was too late. He not only had to deal with the republicans but the blue dog democrats, and Harry Reids punk ass.
Now had folk showed up for the mid terms. Then may have not be so disappointed.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is literally buying plantation negros. This is the same dude who thought ending redlining is one factor that caused the 2008 housing crisis.......

Redlining........something that is very much a current reason why some blacks are in poor neighborhoods with bad schools today

You're spot on in reference to these plantation Negroes being bought and used to promote and sell the false virtues of this racist, elitist, control freak to black people.
These are black people who are not in the know of Bloomberg and are under the illusion that he is a different dog from Trump.

While he presents himself as a different dog he unfortunately has the same fleas as Trump and maybe a couple of biting ticks we don't know about.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It was only possible by mobilizing a segment of the population that believes he will support/protect their white entitlement and superiority. This segment believes that if he gets another term he will reward them with something more substantial, following up on all that rhetoric. As it stands, his judicial appointments will codify and bolster gerrymandering while at the same time endorsing voting restrictions. Furthermore they will cosign the destruction of civil right, perhaps bit by bit, or with just a couple of wide ranging decisions.

I know the US govt is one of, if not THEE dirtiest. We know how they were to dark skin people here. Imagine how they treated dark skin people in the middle east after the discovery of vast oil reserves in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Went there to trade beads and chickens for oil. Then when they didn't want to do that no more use Israel as an excuse for war, bombing, and military coups. That's why they jihad.

Cosign!

He has never been in government, and doesn't understand or care about the finesse. However, there are laws against this stuff, and while mostly all the others have gotten around them, he just breaks them in plain sight and says, nothing to see here, it was perfect.
The first thing folks need to do is stop throwing around terms like white supremacy, privilege, etc. Play like Obama. For example, how many times from 2004 to 2012 did Obama use the term 'white privilege'? Answer is 0. Obama won over those cacs because he knows they just care about paying their fucking bills.

That's why democrats are on the verge of getting their asses kicked by a guy who is hated. They keep playing bizarro-world Obama politics. They do the complete opposite of what he would have done. Sooner dems realize those cacs just want to pay their fucking bills, the sooner they beat Trump's ass in the midwest. Stop telling people they privileged or supremacists when they check-to-check. Obama didn't do that dumb shit, why is it popular now? Because teeny bopper bloggers and 20-somethings on twitter love the buzzwords?

(And I'm not saying those cacs are our allies, but their primary concern is paying bills. That's what unites most people. Paying fucking bills.)

Yes, Trump has never been in government. He spent fucking decades buying politicians. He even clowned on the debate stage in 2016 about buying both sides. He then gets into Washington and sees MORE corruption. :smh:He then tries to mimic it without finesse. That's why I laugh when people talk this :eek: "our democracy' shit. Fake ass pearl clutching. Ain't that deep. Trump is probably shocked by the amount of crooked shit that goes on behind the scenes. Problem is he doesn't filter shit well because he never had to.

Once you remove the emotion, defeating Trump isn't rocket science. Obama laid down the blueprint for stomping through what is now trump land.

What's crazy is that someone with a worse track record than Trump might be the guy to beat him. This bloomberg shit is crazy and would be the ultimate irony. A lifelong democrat became the republican gawd only to be beat by someone who did more racist shit and won the democrat nomination.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
What's crazy is that someone with a worse track record than Trump might be the guy to beat him. This bloomberg shit is crazy and would be the ultimate irony. A lifelong democrat became the republican gawd only to be beat by someone who did more racist shit and won the democrat nomination.

It would agree with you regarding Obama's handling of Whites. Telling someone who is average in every way imaginable that they are enjoying some form of privilege requires the type of self critique they're incapable of doing. While I'm all for calling a spade a spade, politics might be the one arena where keeping it real can go wrong. I also agree with the logic about keeping it simple. Right now the Democrats are all over the frickin' place. Free college. Free healthcare. The gay community. Trans kids? The Republicans? Guns and Taxes. You pick the order.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also feel the terms white privilege, and white supremacy are over used. That doesn't mean they are figments of our imaginations. The are real phenomena. Still we can't go to work, being around white people, and casually toss those expressions around without repercussions. I don't enjoy them being so pervasive in the media because I believe they play into the oppositions narrative. Around here, a place where black men are encouraged to gather and chop it up, I think they are appropriate to discuss.

Everyone wants to "pay bills" or be able to afford what they need, and some of what they want. We're just getting tired of people of the dominate ethnic population feeling that its OK if all the policies slant the field so they have a much, much easier time doing than we do. If they come here, BGOL, they should expect to hear it weather they want to or not, even if they check to check.

I'm not too emotional about it, and he is my very last choice as a DNC 2020 candidate, but I'll support him if (God help us) it comes down to Trump v Bloomberg.

The first thing folks need to do is stop throwing around terms like white supremacy, privilege, etc. Play like Obama. For example, how many times from 2004 to 2012 did Obama use the term 'white privilege'? Answer is 0. Obama won over those cacs because he knows they just care about paying their fucking bills.

That's why democrats are on the verge of getting their asses kicked by a guy who is hated. They keep playing bizarro-world Obama politics. They do the complete opposite of what he would have done. Sooner dems realize those cacs just want to pay their fucking bills, the sooner they beat Trump's ass in the midwest. Stop telling people they privileged or supremacists when they check-to-check. Obama didn't do that dumb shit, why is it popular now? Because teeny bopper bloggers and 20-somethings on twitter love the buzzwords?

(And I'm not saying those cacs are our allies, but their primary concern is paying bills. That's what unites most people. Paying fucking bills.)

Yes, Trump has never been in government. He spent fucking decades buying politicians. He even clowned on the debate stage in 2016 about buying both sides. He then gets into Washington and sees MORE corruption. :smh:He then tries to mimic it without finesse. That's why I laugh when people talk this :eek: "our democracy' shit. Fake ass pearl clutching. Ain't that deep. Trump is probably shocked by the amount of crooked shit that goes on behind the scenes. Problem is he doesn't filter shit well because he never had to.

Once you remove the emotion, defeating Trump isn't rocket science. Obama laid down the blueprint for stomping through what is now trump land.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

It’s so easy to win elections. Obama and Trump talked about Jobs, Jobs Jobs.

What’s killing the Democratic Party is wokeness, like talking about white privilege, safe spaces and pronouns. All kind of dumb shit that working class people don’t care about.

I predict in 2020 the democrats will end up like the labor party in the UK. They got wiped out because of wokeness.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I am beginning to look into the banks that were part of redlining. So far I’ve found out that Wells Fargo, Citi Group, TD Bank and Chase have been part of it. Now cause of this I will close my accounts. So far I haven’t found Capital One to be involved in redlining.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The democoons will never admit to this.

Alice Johnson was denied multiple times by Obama but trump got her and others out of prison.

anyone voting for Bloomberg is worse than a trump supporter.

That’s why I say Obama is a piece of shit.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It would agree with you regarding Obama's handling of Whites. Telling someone who is average in every way imaginable that they are enjoying some form of privilege requires the type of self critique they're incapable of doing. While I'm all for calling a spade a spade, politics might be the one arena where keeping it real can go wrong. I also agree with the logic about keeping it simple. Right now the Democrats are all over the frickin' place. Free college. Free healthcare. The gay community. Trans kids? The Republicans? Guns and Taxes. You pick the order.
You get it.
I also feel the terms white privilege, and white supremacy are over used. That doesn't mean they are figments of our imaginations. The are real phenomena. Still we can't go to work, being around white people, and casually toss those expressions around without repercussions. I don't enjoy them being so pervasive in the media because I believe they play into the oppositions narrative. Around here, a place where black men are encouraged to gather and chop it up, I think they are appropriate to discuss.

Everyone wants to "pay bills" or be able to afford what they need, and some of what they want. We're just getting tired of people of the dominate ethnic population feeling that its OK if all the policies slant the field so they have a much, much easier time doing than we do. If they come here, BGOL, they should expect to hear it weather they want to or not, even if they check to check.

I'm not too emotional about it, and he is my very last choice as a DNC 2020 candidate, but I'll support him if (God help us) it comes down to Trump v Bloomberg.
The poster I quoted above you gets it. It doesn't matter whether or not something is true. You're not going to get far calling anyone privileged. You're also not going to get far telling people what the fuck they are thinking. That's in personal life, business, or politics. You listen to what people feel and react to that.

You want bad results? Show me a situation where a person tells you how they feel and then you tell them to stfu while proceeding to tell them how they feel. That's basically democrats trying to beat Trump.
It’s so easy to win elections. Obama and Trump talked about Jobs, Jobs Jobs.

What’s killing the Democratic Party is wokeness, like talking about white privilege, safe spaces and pronouns. All kind of dumb shit that working class people don’t care about.

I predict in 2020 the democrats will end up like the labor party in the UK. They got wiped out because of wokeness.
Exactly. Imagine you're some dingy cac. You drive a truck and struggle to get by. Obama tells you something good. Shit doesn't change. Along comes Trump. He tells you something good. You now have 'hope and change' in the form of 'make america great again'. But then you turn on the tv and got hippies in coasts telling you that you're a racist and MAGA means something else.

They talking down to you, while Obama was just talking AT you.

It's clown shit. They lost these places by the smallest of margins. All they have to do is talk to these people instead of down to them. Well, shit Hillary skipped talking to them altogether but it was :eek:"russia' that lost her the election. :smh:

The more I see this shit, the more I appreciate Obama's mastery of politics. His politics won't age well, but he knew how to play the fucking game.
How is it different from major cities run by white politicians?
It's not. That's the point. Folks so caught up on race, gender, or sexual orientation of politicians fail to realize that policy matters more than any of that shit. That's why voters end up with the same ol' even though the politicians look different.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... It doesn't matter whether or not something is true. You're not going to get far calling anyone privileged. You're also not going to get far telling people what the fuck they are thinking. That's in personal life, business, or politics. You listen to what people feel and react to that.
We differ in that I believe while it is rare, truth in politics does matter. I have hope that soon more people will feel the same.
I don't go around calling anyone privileged, but privileged people do exist.
I don't tell people what they think. I can't read minds.
I react to what people do.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bloomberg is the oppostie of the coin Donald Trump is on.

@28:39
WAIT - What?

And this is the guy they're trying to force down our throat? Fugg outta here.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey everyone let's vote Bloomberg to get the REAL racist out! He's the only one who can beat the white supremacist!!

But if he gets the DNC Nomination, the BGOL blavity blacks will vote for him because they are on the record saying that they will vote for whoever gets it, even if that person is more racist that trump.

no wonder our community is so messed up. :smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
WE HAVE FORGOTTEN STOP AND FRISK

lol

It;s never happened to you cracka….

He hates Ayisha because she is a true BLACK GIRL
BECAUSE HE HATES HIS OWN MOM
I will NEVER stop posting her because this is BLACK girl online..
so his black ass can go pick cotton and kick
Rocks

shut up and go pick cutn.. just like your mom, and your mom mom, and your mom mom mom.. well.. you get the picture :)

Go KILL YOURSELF

Hold da fuck up … was you trying to type "
darkie"?
Howza bout you kill yourself cracka ….

Don’t u have something to go pick ?