Black Women Have Highest Rate of Children with Different Fathers Study says:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:lol: and that's why child support laws favor women, because of comments like this.
:confused: Women have a choice to get an abortion or give the child up for adoption. Does the man? If men could have financial abortions before kids were born, these chicks would be a lot more careful.

Kids expensive as fuck and chicks can just go to Sam for all the prenatal costs, WIC, and all types of shit while the government digs in a man's pocket who might not even want the kid. And folks wonder why women out here reckless as fuck. No ramifications.

Then they online talking about how they doing it on their own. :lol:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's see; systemic racism, unequal educational opportunities, lack of high paying job access, red lining in housing, unequal access to business loans, medical professional racism, lack of access to reasonable hospitals, high generational poverty, police murder, low self esteem due to ALL OF THIS, mental illness due to ALL OF THIS, schools STILL don't offer powerful prideful education for Black people in America, high prison population, high incidence of police murder used to create fear, high infant mortality, forced drug infiltration by design.

so yes we have a higher incidence of the op. I tire of the data, without dealing with the SOURCE of the issue. Blame the victim, but absolve the fucking system that perpetuates this attempted destruction. Man this country has been trying to destroy us, since slavery was ended. We keep fighting!!!!

Statistics don't mean shit, if these so called social scientists reporting the data, are not willing to HELP (ie white women I assume who wrote this). At bare minimum don't vote for these crazy ass Republicans. Then again Democrats just gave Trump 1.8 Billion in our money to build a fucking fence.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: Women have a choice to get an abortion or give the child up for adoption. Does the man? If men could have financial abortions before kids were born, these chicks would be a lot more careful.

Kids expensive as fuck and chicks can just go to Sam for all the prenatal costs, WIC, and all types of shit while the government digs in a man's pocket who might not even want the kid. And folks wonder why women out here reckless as fuck. No ramifications.

I have said for a long time that if men could financially "opt out" before birth, all of this single parent shit would come to a quick end.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what race the woman would be that having kids with their own brothers or cousins.

giphy.gif

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
i say the fix rests with the women.

if women stadards were higher, niggas would tighten up

problem is, for every bitch that wont a bunch other will

niggas have no incentive to act right

like with street hollas

the girl that hates it has a homegirl that pussy get wet off that shit

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

A man should take care of his child point blank period. And that is a myth about adopting if the father doesnt want to. He still has parental rights

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
i say the fix rests with the women.

if women stadards were higher, niggas would tighten up

problem is, for every bitch that wont a bunch other will

niggas have no incentive to act right

like with street hollas

the girl that hates it has a homegirl that pussy get wet off that shit
No if men got their shit together it would change. You think if men got their shit together women would be waiting around till a aint shit dope boy came along in order to fullfill her sexual and maternal desires?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here goes a thing that destroys this whole argument... Us has a high rate of divorce...people can be in relationships for yrs even decades...are they suppose to stop trying to find another partner once their initial relationship ends of should they be allow to find someone new to love? Well what usually ends up in long term relationships? Kids... So lots of people can have 2 diff partners who they have kids with...a 14 yr relationship creates 1 child and a new relationship may create another... They not gonna post the fact that some females and males have kids in diff long term relationships they juss gonna say black women have various baby daddies to perpetuate like black women are highly promiscuous reckless females...I already peep the narrative they want you to believe

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here comes the black women hate while trying to avoid the fact that black men have just as much to do with this

Agreed, but I would also like to see the data on this study. I bet the numbers decreases significantly and is better than other groups as income rises.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

you do know relationships end right? Are you still with the same woman you loss your virginity to? A person having two or more diff partners that they have children with doesn't means it was a reckless situation...could be a long term relationship ended and they found someone new who they eventually have kids with...ya believe this false narrative that these people with multiple child bearers are one night stands , reckless fucking, etc ...there are dudes on this board that's been married twice..you think after the first marriage they might not want to start a new family with the new wife? How many dudes on this board got multiple baby mothers? Do you think it was shorty told me she was preggo and I ran for the hills ? Or a long term relationship that juss end up not working out? Yeah there's a demographic of reckless fucking but who said that dominates the numbers of multiple partners with children

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black women with multiple children by multiple fathers do not like using birth control, and just because they have kids and no husband, it does not mean they gonna stop fucking.

The cycle will never stop, and the fuck game has know rules. Don't feel sorry for these women, hold them accountable, they have options.

If a woman has a sex addiction or sexual curiosity, and does not like using birth control, she should just get married young.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
@Drayonis

and is complicated as hell and goes WAY back.

And it isn't just a matter of sex...

there is a societal and economic and religious component at play here too.

This is it right here! Its complicated. There are cultural reasons, religious reasons and socioeconomic reasons all mixed into. I don't understand why ANY man just keeps making kids with multiple women and the same goes with women that have 3,4,5. Kids by multiple dudes.

None of this is good for those kids.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
By educating our kids and being there for them. Teaching them the risk of not protecting themselves.

An unwanted child is almost a blessing compared to the other crap you can catch today.

We have to talk to the brothers as much as the women on this issue. Being a baby making machine shouldn't be anybodies goal in life.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
It's just the way humans have been hardwired man. Women have to turn down suitors and be ultra selective. Men have been shooting shots, busting in women, and then dipping out since before farming. The only thing changed is that pussy is easier to get now than it has ever been in human history.

Answer yourself this question: What does a modern women in the U.S. risk by having a baby?
Taking care of a kid is a huge responsibility and women are usually the ones who end up doing most of the work. Unless a woman gets pregnant by a millionaire I doubt haveing a full time job plus taking care of a kid is all worth it just to get couple hundred a month in child support. So it isnt some she hit the jackpot type situation.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is it right here! Its complicated. There are cultural reasons, religious reasons and socioeconomic reasons all mixed into. I don't understand why ANY man just keeps making kids with multiple women and the same goes with women that have 3,4,5. Kids by multiple dudes.

None of this is good for those kids.

we ALL know that it NOT ideal, but MANY do fine.

But is even MORE complicated..

I will say this... what you think WHITE boys ain't out here having sex?

Tom Brady has a a kid out of wedlock.

So basically he has children with 2 women...

and Bridget Monyhan has children with 2 different men.

You want to add all these WHITE women on their 3rd marriages with kids from each husband?

See its not stigmatized like that in the white community.

These black athletes RARELY do the whole big cheerleader proposal for their BLACK girlfriends... before they get drafted.

and btw MANY of THOSE WHITE girls make SURE to get pregnant and/or married QUICK.

What I''m saying is to even START the conversation targeting Black women?

I can't participate.

You want to talk about two parent households in GENERAL being IDEAL?

yeah OK.

But I know WAY too many kids who were in the SAME situation who did JUST FINE.

(again it is NOT ideal NOTHING ever is and yeah they wish it was not like that but it doesn't HAVE to cripple you)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We have to talk to the brothers as much as the women on this issue. Being a baby making machine shouldn't be anybodies goal in life.

Now you going into that toxic masculinity territory. which I am LOATHE to do.

And I would say in THIS case?

Its the MEN who need to be called to task here..

We can't always say she can get an abortion, or she LET me.

We as men have to take more responsibility.

But outside a few jokes?

Men are NEVER stigmatized by doing that, its seen as funny.

and then I don't know HOW WE again allowed young women having baby daddy's as FUNNY or COOL either.

NO OTHER CULTURE was that not only ENDORSED?

but REINFORCED

while simultaneously attacking women's rights, sexual education etc.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gisele Bündchen Says She Considered Leaving Tom Brady After Learning About Bridget Moynahan's Pregnancy

George Pimentel/WireImage
The supermodel said she now sees Tom Brady's son with Moynahan as a "bonus child"

Gisele Bündchen says she considered leaving husband Tom Brady after finding out his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, was pregnant with his child in 2007.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking, I’m dating this guy, we met, and we started dating and everything is great and then this happens,” Bündchen revealed during an interview with CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose. “So, then I felt like I didn’t know what to do. It was kind of one of those moments of like, ‘Do I just run away?’ ”

B ndchen, now 35, decided to stick around. She and Brady were married in 2009 and share two children together: Benjamin, 5, and Vivian, 2. John – Moynahan and Brady’s son – is now 8.

“I think, now, eight years later, I couldn’t have asked for a sweeter bonus child,” Bündchen said with a smile.

Moynahan – who’s a newlywed – and the couple have since struck a balance when it comes to co-parenting.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gisele Bündchen Says She Considered Leaving Tom Brady After Learning About Bridget Moynahan's Pregnancy

George Pimentel/WireImage
The supermodel said she now sees Tom Brady's son with Moynahan as a "bonus child"

Gisele Bündchen says she considered leaving husband Tom Brady after finding out his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, was pregnant with his child in 2007.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking, I’m dating this guy, we met, and we started dating and everything is great and then this happens,” Bündchen revealed during an interview with CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose. “So, then I felt like I didn’t know what to do. It was kind of one of those moments of like, ‘Do I just run away?’ ”

B ndchen, now 35, decided to stick around. She and Brady were married in 2009 and share two children together: Benjamin, 5, and Vivian, 2. John – Moynahan and Brady’s son – is now 8.

“I think, now, eight years later, I couldn’t have asked for a sweeter bonus child,” Bündchen said with a smile.

Moynahan – who’s a newlywed – and the couple have since struck a balance when it comes to co-parenting.

@Drayonis

you see how THEY play it?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

again I HEAR you...

and being Haitian?

I can speak PERSONALLY of=n the DAMAGE and HURT men who do this on some cool sh*t do to LIVES and sometimes more then one generation of kids.

That TO story of him having a crush on a neighborhood girl and finding out later that she was his sister is NOT uncommon at all.

But I do NOT think this is some type of inherently BLACK experience.

So I reject whole cloth anything that attempts to define it as such.

And to be honest at least in my circle?

That sh*t is played out.

Way to many men and women grew up with that to that to ANOTHER generation of children.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
we ALL know that it NOT ideal, but MANY do fine.

But many don't. Shits a problem. I'm more concerned with us as a people making better decisions. Especially ones that protect our pockets. Kids are expensive as fuck. Child support will destroy a dudes pockets. A struggling sister in a bad neighborhood ain't a winning situation.

You ever watch that show paternity court? How many people come on that show and say "they fucked the first night they met with no condom".:smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But many don't. Shits a problem. I'm more concerned with us as a people making better decisions. Especially ones that protect our pockets. Kids are expensive as fuck. Child support will destroy a dudes pockets. A struggling sister in a bad neighborhood ain't a winning situation.

You ever watch that show paternity court? How many people come on that show and say "they fucked the first night they met with no condom".:smh:

Like I said earlier... that sh*t was the damn NORM coming up.

I met a sister and brother I knew NOTHING about at at a wedding and a funeral.

and I could tell you HORROR stories.

And I understand the emotional trauma to ALL involved let alone social. You 100%

the economic part, well that is tricky for me

Haitians and Jamaicans in my circle coming up took a deep responsibility with stuff like that.

Or the family would rally together.

but a solution?

Self control, self respect, sexual education, safe sex.

But is it EVER that easy?

And that advice is good for EVERYONE regardless of race gender creed religion.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I pulll out to prevent pregnancy. It was never the woman’s choice. EVER.

When I was ready to have a kid, that’s exactly what I did. Plenty of chicks wanted to have a kid with me before my wife and they ain’t got one because I wasn’t going to be busting in them.

Men are just as responsible in controlling themselves as much as the women that choose to lay with these knuckleheads.

Last edited:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

Bro those reality court shows be fake b

nate1477

Rising Star
Registered
Who's at fault in these situations? And if it's BOTH, then how do we turn it around?

https://wzakcleveland.com/2665761/black-women-have-highest-rate-of-children-with-different-fathers/

A new study shows that the rate of American women who have children with multiple fathers, also called “multiple-father family structure,” is “pervasive.”

According to the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, 1 in 5 American Moms has kids with different birth fathers.

And you probably already know what’s next.

Black Mothers lead the list: 59 percent of us have children with more than one father, while Hispanics come in second place at 35 percent and whites come in last at 22 percent.

985Share
According to the study’s author Cassandra Dorius, a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research, “[Mothers with multiple fathers for their children] are more likely to be underemployed, to have lower incomes and to be less educated.”

According to the study, families with multiple fathers are stressed out, with issues often arising about how to consistently raise a child in different households:

“Everyday decisions are more complex and family rules are more ambiguous,” Dorius says. “Families need to figure out who lives with whom and when, who pays for things like clothing, who is responsible for child support.”

The most unsettling theory about the high rate of children with different fathers is when the study considers what the outcome will be for the children involved:

“It’s possible that some of these kids will be multiply disadvantaged.”

Esteemed psychologist of the “Today Show” and resident psychologist of VH-1’s “Daddy Day Camp” Dr. Jeff Gardere, talked with BlackVoices.com about this issue:

“In the past, multiple fathers was more of a product of poverty and the ravages of racism in the black community. And we do know that it caused more conflict and confusion for the kids and a harder time for mom’s to manage.”

Unlike study author Dorius’ assessment, Dr. Gardere doesn’t see a bleak picture for the majority of children who are brought up in households with multiple fathers:

“Kids can still thrive psychologically when there has been more than one father in the lives of their families.”

To Dr. Gardere, this latest study actually exposes a positive development in society:

“I believe that instead of just seeing this as a deficit issue, I want to look at it from a strength base view point. It now seems this phenomenon may be based not just on poverty and racism, but more on the issues of lower marriage rates, higher divorce rates, less available men who are willing to totally commit and women who can either go it alone or manage the situation with multiple fathers.”

Honestly, I think we do ourselves — and our children — a disservice by trying to put a positive spin on these findings. It is no secret that many of our children are not only growing up with multiple fathers but without fathers.

And we see how far that has gotten us.

I think I can speak for most black women that no one plans to have children by different men. For many of these women, the children produced with different men occur in unplanned pregnancies.

Now sure, many will argue that black women definitely need to be more discerning about the men that they sleep with and use birth control — and they are right.

But it isn’t as though some black women haven’t been able to come up with this on their own. There are, albeit not as many, a number of black women, who I know personally, who refuse to have a child out of wedlock. Some of these women are still waiting to conceive deep in to their 40s with no suitor in sight.

So there is a problem.

And the other side of that problem is indeed some black men.

For some of those hardworking Mothers with different baby daddys, there is a major discrepancy between what they and their significant other want. I don’t know how many black men I’ve seen who will date the Mother of their children for years.

These men love their children and more often than not take care of their responsibilities, but when it comes to making the relationships they have with their women official, there’s a lot of backpedaling.

When I have asked jokingly (no pressure) when they are going to put a ring on their lady’s finger, they are quick to say that they aren’t the marrying type — too bad they didn’t realize that they also aren’t the father type.

And when said woman gets tired of waiting, she often breaks it off with her child’s father and starts the next relationship anew, hoping that this relationship will be the one that finally elevates her from “girlfriend” and “baby’s mama” to “wife.”

And for many, their day hasn’t come yet: the last wasted relationship is followed by yet another and another, and children are unfortunately created in between.

Black women need to shoulder their share of the responsibility about using birth control until a man has proven that he wants to be in a committed relationship (read: married). But there is an equally troubling issue with some black men: why are they comfortable “dating” their baby mama for 10 years and never making it official, causing many of these kids to be born out of wedlock?

This question — and so many others — needs answering.

We owe it to our children.
I don't see "out of wedlock" children as an issue for black people. However, I do see white supremacy and racism as an issue.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I pulll out to prevent pregnancy. It was never the woman’s choice. EVER.

When I was ready to have a kid, that’s exactly what I did. Plenty of chicks wanted to have a kid with me before my wife and they ain’t got one because I wasn’t going to be busting in them.

Men are just as responsible in controlling themselves as much as the women that chose to lay with these knuckleheads.

100% Correct

The reason for that article being published is obvious. However the need to end this trend is also obvious. It's a self imposed burden which hinders our growth as a people.