Black Men NOT supporting Black Woman for LA Mayor - Its ICE CUBE's FAULT

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
example of the liberal / modern female thought: either / or. Who said they are supporting the so-called white man just because there are voters not supporting the so-called black woman?

:smh: you should have just stuck to posting the last sentence.
Hilarious. Kamala Harris couldn't be trusted because she was a prosecutor and married to a white man, but y'all now rooting for the billionaire who is the former president of the Los Angeles Board of Police Commissioners and an actual white man.

Regardless, hopefully the best choice for LA wins.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are 2-dimensional thinkers programmed to follow one way. They are the reason our community is held back because their true goal is to be accepted by and be the sidekick for the so-called white man.

I wish the " you gotta vote " crowd could think.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liberal / modern women - not all women do that. Lack of accountability is part of their DNA which is why I can never take them serious as a leader or in positions of authority.

I realize it is not all women, I think I was typing on my phone, but it was meant for women who subscribe to this point and NOT all women.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
example of the liberal / modern female thought: either / or. Who said they are supporting the so-called white man just because there are voters not supporting the so-called black woman?

:smh: you should have just stuck to posting the last sentence.

If they aren't sitting out and trying to convince black folks to give up their political power, (and CERTAINLY that is NOT happening as local races are what y'all said to vote in when y'all were talking folks out of voting for congress and the Prez) there are only two candidates in the race.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I am back on my hill beating my drum again, but what if we put money into our own SuperPAC and lobbyists? The few black politicians that we have we could put them into our pockets. What if we had lobbyists like the NRA? We had two high profile mass shootings, does anyone think for a moment that gun control is gonna change in the near future? The BlackPAC? But lets keep this infighting! The BGOLPAC? I can't be the only one that thinks this way right?!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What power is there in voting for the establishment democrat by default with no expectations?

To at the very least hinder an agenda. If you have a choice between a "gay" agenda and a tough on (Black) crime agenda. Which are you voting for? You're less likely to get a conservative judge that is sending 12 year old black boys to prison for stealing school supplies and excusing white men for rape with one of those agendas.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
What power is there in voting for the establishment democrat by default with no expectations?

I've edited my comment since you quoted me, so do I understand you don't want a voice in the local politics that affect you directly nor presidential/congressional seats?

Reactions: BKF

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If they aren't sitting out and trying to convince black folks to give up their political power, (and CERTAINLY that is NOT happening as local races are what y'all said to vote in when y'all were talking folks out of voting for congress and the Prez) there are only two candidates in the race.
Why don't yall ever have that same energy for the ACTUAL POLITICIANS who should easily have a platform that convinces people to vote for them and not have outside forces tell them otherwise?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I know I am back on my hill beating my drum again, but what if we put money into our own SuperPAC and lobbyists? The few black politicians that we have we could put them into our pockets. What if we had lobbyists like the NRA? We had two high profile mass shootings, does anyone think for a moment that gun control is gonna change in the near future? The BlackPAC? But lets keep this infighting! The BGOLPAC? I can't be the only one that thinks this way right?!

I posted another thread where the Asians in SF spearheaded an effort to recall the progressive DA who wasn't taking their concerns seriously at the height of the Asian hate crime wave recently.

They organized - rounded up thousands of signatures, spent money on tv ads etc...and the DA gone.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Dummies in this thread really on here trying to convince people that not voting for the Black woman doesn't actually help the former republican.

The Don't Vote / ADOS crew are painfully simplistic in their thinking.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
To at the very least hinder an agenda. If you have a choice between a "gay" agenda and a tough on (Black) crime agenda. Which are you voting for? You're less likely to get a conservative judge that is sending 12 year old black boys to prison for stealing school supplies and excusing white men for rape with one of those agendas.
To be certain I UNDERSTAND exactly what you mean in your example above.
Do you UNDERSTAND that if THAT is what Black men have to choose from, that a Black men should not be obligated to support either on of your examples?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Why don't yall ever have that same energy for the ACTUAL POLITICIANS who should easily have a platform that convinces people to vote for them and not have outside forces tell them otherwise?

What do you want to see out of her platform?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If that's your assumption then no, you don't understand.

I didn't assume, I asked. Write ins/protest votes don't have a chance. So if you aren't saying not to vote locally, and you wouldn't vote for Karen, then that only leaves one candidate left.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
What do you want to see out of her platform?
Black people are/have been devastated in LA.
90% of the homeless
Gentrification
Police issues
Schools ain't about shit

How about that?

Also I noticed you answered my question with a question.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be certain I UNDERSTAND exactly what you mean in your example above.
Do you UNDERSTAND that if THAT is what Black men have to choose from, that a Black men should not be obligated to support either on of your examples?

You should NEVER be obligated to do anything by anyone that doesn't have your immediate blood flowing through them. So I will never tell someone to do something that they do not feel comfortable doing. But and I realize that this invalidates everything I JUST said. How do we progress when the playing field, referees, commentators, writers sometimes even our own coaches and even the fans are all out to make sure we don't succeed? At the very least we'll get a ref or level out the playing field a bit.

Look I am not the first in saying democrats got us at the very bottom of their list of things to do. Black man to my black people I wouldn't try and push that narrative that we're a top priority, it's a lie! But republicans don't even put us on their list of things to do! But now we're talking about the adult thing to do. If I say I care about YOUR children whom I've never met, who have no influence on me or mine. The adult thing to do is make sure that they aren't going to get railroaded by a system that is going to fcuk them over for doing kid shyt. How many times have you watched a news story that ended in "tragedy" for someone that looks like you and thought to yourself; 'Damn I used to do that same thing as a kid...' I am sorry, but I have no choice but at the very least try to get a ref that will give your kid the benefit of doubt on a call, get a fan or two in the stands that will cheer your child on. A commentator that will highlight your kids strengths instead of their weaknesses.

If I love my people and want your kids to have the best opportunities like I would hope that you would want the same for mine. Then yeah the thing to do is suck it up, put on your big boy pants and take the shyt sandwich until we get better options. NOBODY here likes it, but we are all we got and these are the only options!

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Black people are/have been devastated in LA.
90% of the homeless
Gentrification
Police issues
Schools ain't about shit

How about that?

Also I noticed you answered my question with a question.

I don't see schools listed and I only skimmed her policies but I didn't see anything specific to gentrification. The rest are discussed. The other guy has mentioned the homeless, did he address those other issues as well?

This is homeless policy. To see the rest you have to go to policies on her site. https://karenbass.com/policies/homelessness/

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see schools listed and I only skimmed her policies but I didn't see anything specific to gentrification. The rest are discussed. The other guy has mentioned the homeless, did he address those other issues as well?

This is homeless policy. To see the rest you have to go to policies on her site. https://karenbass.com/policies/homelessness/

And keep in mind Primaries have better options, but they NEVER win! If people don't like the established democrat nominees, vote for the ones that aren't apart of the establishment.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
And keep in mind Primaries have better options, but they NEVER win! If people don't like the established democrat nominees, vote for the ones that aren't apart of the establishment.

I've been telling folks for years the time to show up, show out and push their agenda is during the primary. Once the board is set, it's usually dem or GOP, and for the past 6-10 years anyone still claiming the GOP is either beholden to Trump, beholden to racists, or flat out crazy.

Karen's opponent was independent before he switched to dem, but I am just trying to figure out what policies he has that they think are better. All I'm hearing is black woman dem = bad.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yeah...and?

Maybe....possibly....I could think the other person is the better candidate?

True. I'm just asking you, or anyone else, to enlighten me as to why he's the better choice. I may end up agreeing with you.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You should NEVER be obligated to do anything by anyone that doesn't have your immediate blood flowing through them. So I will never tell someone to do something that they do not feel comfortable doing. But and I realize that this invalidates everything I JUST said. How do we progress when the playing field, referees, commentators, writers sometimes even our own coaches and even the fans are all out to make sure we don't succeed? At the very least we'll get a ref or level out the playing field a bit.

Look I am not the first in saying democrats got us at the very bottom of their list of things to do. Black man to my black people I wouldn't try and push that narrative that we're a top priority, it's a lie! But republicans don't even put us on their list of things to do! But now we're talking about the adult thing to do. If I say I care about YOUR children whom I've never met, who have no influence on me or mine. The adult thing to do is make sure that they aren't going to get railroaded by a system that is going to fcuk them over for doing kid shyt. How many times have you watched a news story that ended in "tragedy" for someone that looks like you and thought to yourself; 'Damn I used to do that same thing as a kid...' I am sorry, but I have no choice but at the very least try to get a ref that will give your kid the benefit of doubt on a call, get a fan or two in the stands that will cheer your child on. A commentator that will highlight your kids strengths instead of their weaknesses.

If I love my people and want your kids to have the best opportunities like I would hope that you would want the same for mine. Then yeah the thing to do is suck it up, put on your big boy pants and take the shyt sandwich until we get better options. NOBODY here likes it, but we are all we got and these are the only options!
I'm glad that you recognize the paradox of your statement bro. We're damned if we do and damned (with lubricant if we do) lol.
The problem is that as a captured electorate, we never get our position elevated.
Ok, let's vote for the dem who want take us back to 1945 alabama. But by putting them in office with no demands that leaves us EXACTLY where we are and have been for the past 60 YEARS.
And where are we?
We're the poorest people in America
Highest jailed
Most policed
Highest homelessness
We die at age 45
Schools ain't shit
Lowest home ownership
Same wealth as in 1865

But you have people saying don't ask for shit because the evil Red hats is gonna make it worse than we already have it?

Fuck what BGOL talking about, our people need help bro.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad that you recognize the paradox of your statement bro. We're damned if we do and damned (with lubricant if we do) lol.
The problem is that as a captured electorate, we never get our position elevated.
Ok, let's vote for the dem who want take us back to 1945 alabama. But by putting them in office with no demands that leaves us EXACTLY where we are and have been for the past 60 YEARS.
And where are we?
Highest jailed
Most policed
Highest homelessness
We die at age 45
Schools ain't shit
Lowest home ownership
Same wealth as in 1865

But you have people saying don't ask for shit because the evil Red hats is gonna make it worse than we already have it?

But that is why I keep SHOUTING getting our SuperPAC and getting lobbyist. The ONLY way to turn ALL the shyt you listed is to play the game. We get a Mitch McConnell, we get a Ted Cruz? OUR churches putting money into it. OUR celebrities put money into it. WE put into it. Do you REALLY think the shyt you listed would all still be an issue?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
And where are we?
Highest jailed
Most policed
Highest homelessness
We die at age 45
Schools ain't shit
Lowest home ownership
Same wealth as in 1865

Facts...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And where are we?
Highest jailed
Most policed
Highest homelessness
We die at age 45
Schools ain't shit
Lowest home ownership
Same wealth as in 1865

Evangelicals have a SuperPac, Police have a SuperPAC, Companies that run Prisons have a SuperPAC. All of them are ran by white people, so they aren't going to do shyt for us! Why haven't Creflo or TD Jakes started a SuperPAC? We get more police officers, then this will give us more police in higher positions and in Unions so now WE'RE running the Police SuperPAC. STOP THESE DUMB ASS GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES AND WE AREN'T FILLING THE PRISON SYSTEMS (this is not to say that we do not have a school to prison pipeline problem in this country, but this isn't the thread for that at the moment)

Individuals making these changes add up to BIG changes in how we move this country forward.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
But that is why I keep SHOUTING getting our SuperPAC and getting lobbyist. The ONLY way to turn ALL the shyt you listed is to play the game. We get a Mitch McConnell, we get a Ted Cruz? OUR churches putting money into it. OUR celebrities put money into it. WE put into it. Do you REALLY think the shyt you listed would all still be an issue?
I see no issues with that at all.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been telling folks for years the time to show up, show out and push their agenda is during the primary. Once the board is set, it's usually dem or GOP, and for the past 6-10 years anyone still claiming the GOP is either beholden to Trump, beholden to racists, or flat out crazy.

Karen's opponent was independent before he switched to dem, but I am just trying to figure out what policies he has that they think are better. All I'm hearing is black woman dem = bad.

"I ain't voting for Bernie, all the shyt he's talking! Who's gonna pay for all that?! I'mma vote for the broad that apparently keeps hot sauce in her purse." And then the majority of folks just stayed home!?!?!