Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%

peter8381714

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to the original poster of this, what is the point, pls tag me so we can have a discussion and i clown your ignorance

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And again, if the median income for blacks in LA is $40K, saying $1.4 million isn't much sounds crazy.
This is what kills me about the “BGOL billionaires” more than the BGOL accountants.

I guess on the internet they live in fantasy land but the majority of people aren’t making the money or have the assets to buy homes like that, let alone so-called blacks, however the BGOL billionaires say $1.4M ain’t shit. :confused:

the same people that are clueless in every macroeconomics discussion, does not own a business or have stake in any corporation, has no idea about personal investment finance and has rarely posted in any cryptocurrencies thread. (How is a billionaire not going to be well versed in any, if not all of those topics?). But will claim $1.4M ain’t shit.

to me, “ain’t shit money” is “ain’t financed money”.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
This is what kills me about the “BGOL billionaires” more than the BGOL accountants.

I guess on the internet they live in fantasy land but the majority of people aren’t making the money or have the assets to buy homes like that, let alone so-called blacks, however the BGOL billionaires say $1.4M ain’t shit. :confused:

the same people that are clueless in every macroeconomics discussion, does not own a business or have stake in any corporation, has no idea about personal investment finance and has rarely posted in any cryptocurrencies thread. (How is a billionaire not going to be well versed in any, if not all of those topics?). But will claim $1.4M ain’t shit.

to me, “ain’t shit money” is “ain’t financed money”.
1.4 million in Los Angeles isn't really an eye opener.

Ninjas lease 100k Suvs living with momma but can't see 2 working people paying a mil for a dwelling. Lets say you have 2 people working for BLM drawing a salary of 85-125k annually.

Shit is doable and nothing fucking special in Los Angeles.

Is it the fact that they're black that bothers you? If they were white you wouldn't be posting stats about cac income and other shit.

Funny how all you stock market bitcoin millionaires spend so much time doing this shit.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it doesn’t matter if it is eye-opening or featured on Zillow.com - $1.4M is a lot of money. And if they have to finance it (based on your scenario) the money isn’t there. You aren’t taking debt to income ratio into play and you already mentioned $200k+ in salary. Did you miss that the median income is $40k?

the scenario is the same for any person but worse for so-called blacks because of lower earnings and higher interest rates. why does that bother you to see the truth? Are you saying income and wealth figures for so-called blacks are underreported and they are inflated for so-called whites?

a lease is not ownership and contradicts my entire post. The most expensive house I know of in LA county in a so-called black neighborhood is owned by a baby boomer in View Park.

funny we talk about it because we can (due to forward thinking and taking a risk)? Now you are sounding like BGold:colin:

1.4 million in Los Angeles isn't really an eye opener.

Ninjas lease 100k Suvs living with momma but can't see 2 working people paying a mil for a dwelling. Lets say you have 2 people working for BLM drawing a salary of 85-125k annually.

Shit is doable and nothing fucking special in Los Angeles.

Is it the fact that they're black that bothers you? If they were white you wouldn't be posting stats about cac income and other shit.

Funny how all you stock market bitcoin millionaires spend so much time doing this shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
guess we got our answer huh?

Patrisse Cullors: Black Lives Matter co-founder resigns
_118701452_gettyimages-1185136536.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
"As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records."

Here's the high-end Inglewood home: 2016 for $510k

inglewood-house-1-1.jpg

The racial makeup of Inglewood was 55,449 (50.6%) Hispanics or Latinos (of any race),[43] 48,165 (43.9%) African American, 25,563 (23.3%) White (2.9% Non-Hispanic White),

Here's the high-end South LA (aka South Central) home: 2018 for 510k

south-la-house-1-1.jpg

50.3% African American and 44% Latino

Here is her Georgia mansion: 2020 purchase for $415k

georgia-house-2.jpg

The racial makeup of the city was 24.3% White, 55.8% African American

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So basically fight for a piece of the pie. Just don’t actuallly own any of it. Yiu Niccas is geniuses