Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors Lands Topanga Canyon Compound

A secluded mini-compound tucked into L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon was recently sold for a tad more than $1.4 million to a corporate entity that public records show is controlled by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37-year-old social justice visionary and co-founder of the galvanizing and, for some, controversial Black Lives Matter movement.

giphy-downsized.gif

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm??? Shouldnt surprise anyone!! Welcome to the corporation of the colonies!! I meant corporation of the states/queen!! Always remember, the majority of the peoples pain and suffering, is the 1% pleasure and fortune!!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's written books and gives speeches for which she's paid well. WGAS.
How expensive is it to write a book? I had thought about doing that with the last stimulus check but I had to fix up the car and I bought a new computer and back up drive. And they was not free but got to keep trying to hustle.
I wonder if I had thought of that slogan and made a go fund me page and did some advertising would I have been in the big bucks right now. I got a web site and a go fund me page. Not exactly part of the our health is our only real wealth planning.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So because she starts an organization focused on a black issue she has to live around black people?

Do oncologists have to have cancer?
Horrendous analogy. Most obviously because oncologist is a salaried for profit profession requiring 10 years of schooling and training. Also ignores the part where a social justice advocate whose non profit organization received 90 million In donation dollars just dropped 7figures on a home when the victims she claims to advocate for are asking about the books and lack of advocacy and financial support.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BLM is under investigation now, just read it online.

Good to know, the streets been making noise for a minute about where the funds are going.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
BLM is under investigation now, just read it online.

Good to know, the streets been making noise for a minute about where the funds are going.

Wake me when the Klan is under investigation. When they do a proper investigation of
murderous police officers, BLM will be unnecessary.

Uh...the ice cream truck is coming.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Horrendous analogy. Most obviously because oncologist is a salaried for profit profession requiring 10 years of schooling and training. Also ignores the part where a social justice advocate whose non profit organization received 90 million I'm donation dollars just dropped 7figures on a home when the victims she claims to advocate for are asking about the books and lack of advocacy and financial support.

Where did BLM say it was about providing financial support for Black folks?

I turn on British soccer and see black lives matter promoted. They have done more for publicizing the struggles of the Negro than anybody else the past decade. She can live wherever she wants.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Yep, otherwise what’s the point of having a non-profit if you can get paid to live and sustain it?

Are we talking about the same non-profit that was founded under MARXIST ideals?

I think the idea of ANY non-profit full-time executives owning multiple homes looks a little funny. Not illegal...but still.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Where did BLM say it was about providing financial support for Black folks?

I turn on British soccer and see black lives matter promoted. They have done more for publicizing the struggles of the Negro than anybody else the past decade. She can live wherever she wants.

Yeah, no...the SMARTPHONE has done more for publicizing the struggles of the Negro than anybody else the past decade.

BLM is a social media hashtag.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Are we talking about the same non-profit that was founded under MARXIST ideals?

I think the idea of ANY non-profit full-time executives owning multiple homes looks a little funny. Not illegal...but still.
So a part time non profit executive doesn't look funny or looks a little less funny?