BGOL Investor
LfUM7O7n.jpeg
yTuGvGIq.jpeg
lR4Amt7b.jpeg
wrGO7BD6.jpeg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Fools rush in where Angels fear to Tread," and it took you some time to understand the meaning of this line. Because in the past you have made some poorly, or should you say decisions that you gave no thoughts to whatsoever.

May lived in your cousin Dante's building and you met her one day when you were just "chilling" with him. She seemed like a nice girl, but you could tell she was dealing with a few things.

Somehow, she quickly gravitate to you (you guess because you're at least 12 years her senior), and you asked your advice on a relationship she was having at work.

Turns out, she was dating an older married man, who she knew was married, but kept telling her he's getting a divorce soon.

Without trying to "cut his throat" you tried to let her reach her own conclusion about the relationship which lead to her inviting you up to her apartment to continue the conversation (Dante excused himself and told you to drop by when you finish talking to her).

So you continue talking and then after about 15 minutes she goes to the bathroom and runs some water into the tub. 10 minutes later she invites you to come into the bathroom to continue talking.

Now, you're sitting in the bathroom of a woman you just met about 90 minutes ago and she's laying "butt naked" in a tub of soap suds.

Stay cool, if she wants to do something she'll let you know. Furthermore, don't do anything with her (this will make her think).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Growing up your childhood friend Marty also had the "gift of gab," and it help elevate him into a nice Court Clerk's position in Surrogate Court in Lower Manhattan.

His vocal skills served him well with the ladies also, so you decided to invite him to your office Christmas party that ironically was being held at his job (from 6:00 - 11:00 PM).

Marty was playing it cool when he asked you about this blond haired woman that was dancing by herself. You looked over and realized it was Nicole "Coco" Woods.
He asked for an intro and then started dancing with her.

Coco, moves like someone you would see in a video (she might have been a study at Alvin Ailey), but you had the feeling she had been drinking. Marty sensed this too and when she went to light up a cigar that was his cue.

He told her that they would probably say something about her smoking on the building, but he knew a spot where she could smoke. So he takes up upstairs to his office on the 4th floor and well...

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your wife complains that she needs help cleaning the house and you suggested hiring a housekeepinger to come in once a week (due to the fact you both work and have very busy schedules).

Do you think she would be okay with her?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many moons ago my cousin put me in a "trick bag" (awkward situation). It was late Sunday night/Monday morning around 2:00 AM, and he calls you up and ask you to come "hangout."

He's driving and about 5 minutes from your apartment and is telling you that he's got this Italian girl that he's been fooling around with (later on he showed me some photos of the Italian female and she looked like an Instagram/Onlyfans model and would definitely get a few "Raw" comments if she was posted here).

Now, he let's me know that her girlfriend is in the car also and she wants you to come "hangout" with them.

The problem is you're "dog tired," from only getting about 3, maybe 4 hours of sleep because you spent all day watching football and taking naps off and on.

I told him that I wasn't coming out (he even put the other girl on the phone and I remember her saying "What's wrong, you don't like Italian girls?" I had to explain to her that I was just very tired. I also knew it was going to take some time to get ready).

I just remember that night when I saw this female and was thinking suppose she looked like this?

He gave me the "business" for about a month after that, but how the hell do you give somebody 5, 10 minutes to get ready because you've got a female you want them to go out with, and at 2:00 AM?

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few years back you went to an event sponsored by an All Black Army Unit in Connecticut. The event was well organized, plenty of food, activities and people were very respectful of each other.

The event was held in a very large park and you soon realized that other people were holding festivities on that day also. So you wonder into the woods and you encounter 3 women (2 are partially nude, and one fully dressed and taking photographs).

The 2 nude ones explain they are having their annual Sorority meeting and invite you to join them.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your cousin Dante found himself in an interesting situation last Summer. He was invited to a Labor Day weekend part was his coworker, Kirk.

Several people from the job were invited as well including Tanya. Tanya was "open secretly" dated Dante's supervisor, who was constantly getting on Dante's nerves and it was no secret that they had a strong disliking for each other.

Nevertheless, the party was in Amityville, NY and Dante planned on driving out there. However, the night before Tanya and Dante's A-hole supervisor had a big fight and told her she needed to find a ride with someone else or take the train out there if she planned on going.

She called Dante on Saturday and he said she could catch a ride with him.

So Dante picked Tanya up and they headed out to Amityville the only thing was they got lost (the GPS is not working). So, Dante had to pull over and go old school and read a map. While he's doing that he noticed Tanya was getting hot and "frisky."

After a few more hints, Dante found a "No tell Motel," and figured so what of he arrives a little late (those "CP time" jokes aren't going to bother him as long as he came).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your cousin Dante was telling you about his neighbor Cece, would lived down the hall from him. He was of the belief that Cece wanted to sleep with him based on some of their verbal encounters, and he wanted you to see how she looked.

Ironically, FedEx had asked Dante to take a package, he did and would bring it to her later. So around 6:00 PM, you walked with him down to Cece's apartment. When she opened the door you had a flashback.

She reminded you of a young lady named Shira that you met in your English 101 class at Maryland. You had written a paper about how to perform a slighty illegal activity that the teacher really liked an she gave you an "A."

Apparently the teacher made it public knowledge to the class that you had received an "A," and this fact didn't go unnoticed by Shira. Shira approached you after class and let it be known that she was interested in seeing your paper.

Shira, was a cute Jewish girl from an affluent part of Long Island, NY, and just happened to be a Dance major.

You told her okay, but at the time you didn't have possession of the paper and when you got it back from the teacher, Shira asked you again.

Looking back at this situation you realize that Shira might have wanted to see more than just your paper, but you were too slow in picking up on her subtle hints.

Oh well, she's happily married now with 2 daughters and living on Long Island.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and your friend Justin were waiting for your orders in the local pizza shop when Tanya walked in. She ordered and then sat down at a table near yours.

Justin noticed the tattoo on her hand (among other things) and asked her how long did it take and how much did it cost?

Tanya was nice and starting providing Justin with a history of her tats and even mentioned some that were not readily visible to most (remember it's still Winter).

Then the strangest thing occurred, Tanya invited Justin and you to come up to her place and so she can show you the other tattoos she talked about.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The probability of making an irrational decision is exponentially increased when an unknown variable is introduced into the equation.

You needed a few more credits to complete your degree so you enrolled in Baruch College as a part time student in January. To get back in the swing of things you took Statistics 101.

On the first day you met Tania. Tania is a Math major who has aspirations of going into Software engineering and had applied for an internship with Nvidia. Although, Tania was a junior this class was part of a core requirement.

She told you that if you thought you needed any help she would be willing to assist you (considering that you haven't been to school in years, you took her up on her offer).

After the 3 week, Tania suggested you and her go over the material to prepare for an exam in early February. You agreed and invited her over to your apartment. When she arrived she admired how well keep your place was and immediately got comfortable. You ordered some Chinese food and you and Tania began going over the material.

After the food arrived Tania started complaining about being a bit warm (sometimes your place gets too hot and Tania usually wore large oversized sweaters).

You opened the window, but that was not good enough so Tania went to the bathroom to change. She took the sweater off, undershirt and just had on her coveralls as a top.

To say that you were mesmerized by the size of Tania's breast was an understatement. Remember that it's still Winter so people have a tendency of wearing multiple layers of clothing and Tania always seemed to have on big sweaters.

You tried hard to not focus on her breasts, but Tania didn't make things easy for you by consistently adjusting the straps on her coveralls. Creating more sexual tension for you.

After awhile you took a break and Tania went to the bathroom. However, in the next few minutes things got strange, because Tania asked if she could take a quick shower?

You brought her a clean towel, new washcloth and told her that there was some bodywash on the side of the tub. After about 5, maybe 7 minutes she calls out to you for one more favor. You go to the door and it's slightly ajar and asked if you had a bar of soap (in your mind you were hoping to at least get a peek at her breasts).

Nevertheless, when you brought the bar to her and expected her to reach through the door to retrieve it, Tania grabbed your arm and invited you to join her.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I'm about to say may sound funny, but there is a lot of truth to it. Women that your friend or friends find attractive may not be attractive in your eye and that rules works in reverse.

Example: I asked a close long time friend to name a woman that he thought was "Fine." He said Jemele Hill (who he actually knows and has spent time around her).

I don't know if I personally would consider Jemele Hill...Fine? But, that is how he sees her.

So, when your friend Jeff told you that for the last 2 weeks he has been "hanging out" with this female Kendra that he recently met and that things were going well, but he had one small problem, you were all ears.

When he met Kendra she was with her friend Tianna, and the 3 of them "hung out" that night. A week later the same thing and once again Tianna was there as the "Third Wheel."

So Jeff asked you if you could be his "wingman," and keep Tianna company (he even showed you a photo of Kendra, but didn’t have one of Tianna). Now, you've known Jeff for years an he has a good eye for beauty so you trust him.

The plan is to meet the girls at "Red Rooster" in Harlem, have dinner, drinks and maybe bring them back to his place in Lennox Terrace. He told you that he won't describe Tianna, but he thinks you'll like her.

Now, keep in mind that the majority of the patrons in "Red Rooster" are Black so when you first met Tianna, well...

Let's just say maybe that tension you felt was all in your mind?

Tianna was cool, and you probably assumed that with a name like Tianna she just had to look a certain way. She had jokes about that too.