Big as fuck Black titties

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
281d551c28bbd5d1c17deceffabcbdea.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I called my nephew last July to wish him a Happy birthday and ask him what he had planned for the day. He told me that a young lady friend of his wanted to take him out to dinner at the "Brooklyn Chop House."

I looked online at the menu (price list included) and told him to keep reminding her that it's your birthday and she's taking you out!

Unfortunately, he ended up paying for dinner.

no2plex

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're "hanging out" with your nephews and they take you to this bar/restaurant where they like to go to.

While you're sitting there Andre starts flirting with a table of young ladies sitting near your table. Now you're thinking these are some attractive women, and if you do start spending time with any of them will the age difference be an issue?

Imagine you want to join her in the bathtub, and she wants this song playing in the background?

:hotdamn: Fam! What's her name? She nice!

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Von, a friend of yours needed some legal advice, but wasn't in the financial position to afford an attorney so he went to the Neighborhood County Defender Services of Harlem. He asked you to accompany him.

So, when you arrived there you were greeted by Ms. Renee "Nene" Banks, Esquire. Model looks, highly intelligent and the type of woman you would consider marrying if you had your stuff together (read: she's out of your league).

However, Von, who in spite of having a litany of issues, (found out that Candi Jones and Zoraida Perez were both pregnant at the same time by him) never encountered a woman he felt he couldn't get.

To cut to the chase "Nene" met with Von several times over the next 2 weeks and he ends up telling you that he's been sleeping with her. You didn't believe him at first until he went to the videotape.