Big as fuck Asian titties

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hi there! I'm Ember, your voluptuous Japanese-American delight

Dive deep into my enticing realm of endless naughty adventures Bunch of nude videos, and photos, playing with myself, and more with just a simple subscription, you unlock it all I'll be waiting for you!

When you subscribe, here's what awaits you:
❤️️ A truly PERSONAL experience. This is my world - every message you receive is directly from me. I cherish my subscribers and always respond!
❤️️ Daily explicit content at no extra cost.
❤️️ A tantalizing mix of squirting, toys, solo play, POVs, explicit close-ups, and so much more! 

❤️️ I love making custom videos, especially ones that allow us to explore our kinky side.

As a Japanese-American beauty in stewardess training, I invite you to embark on this thrilling journey with me ✈️. My mission? To shower you with pleasure, sweetness, and adventure. I'm confident you'll love every moment .
Miami

I wasn't sure at first either if she was Asian (I was too busy staring at those nipples).
giphy-downsized-large.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had seen Grace Wong in passing coming in and out of your apartment building and although you never said more than "hi and bye" she was always very polite. However, when you went out to pick up some food last Friday evening things were a little different. You and Grace found yourselves waiting for the elevator with seemed to have taken an eternity and ended up having to walk up the stairs (she had to walk to the 11 floor and you the 8th floor).

Prior to walking up the stairs when you were standing around waiting for the elevator she started dancing to some music and appeared to have some rhythm. You watched her for a while and had to ask her what was she listening too (because she was in lockstep with the music playing through your headphones)? She said that she was actually dancing to your music and that she could hear it playing through your headphones.

So that started the conversation and it continued as you walked up the stairs, and Grace was curious about your music collection and what else did you listen to. She surprised you by saying that she was thinking about getting into dancing more and showed you a video of her idol
"Moga Almeri" (Japanese dancer, who is a "Street dancer" that is inspired by Soul train).

She wanted to see your music collection so you ended up walking her upstairs to her Aunt and Uncle's apartment (she comes by to assist her Aunt and provides care for them), she dropped a few things off and then with you back to your place (she didn't think it was a good idea for you to meet them just yet and she didn't tell them she was going to your apartment).

When she got to your place she instantly fell in love with your music collections and was truly impressed with your collection of vinyl records and CDs. In addition, she wanted to know if you knew how to dance and you showed her that you had the ability to move similar to "Moga Almeri."
You had to take a break and told Grace that you need to use the bathroom for a few and told her to "make herself at home," however when you returned to the bedroom she felt the need to show you some of her moves.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your nephew Terrence has a slight dilemma. He recently started dating his sister, Talia's friend Sophie (she's half Filipino/half white).

He really likes her, but he feels a bit uncomfortable knowing that she has an Onlyfans account. You told him to ask himself how much do you value the relationship and do you see a future with her?

Remember, in every relationship you are never going to like everything about a person nor will she like everything about you.

So you must learn to compromise if this is the relationship you think you want.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Your nephew Terrence has a slight dilemma. He recently started dating his sister, Talia's friend Sophie (she's half Filipino/half white).

He really likes her, but he feels a bit uncomfortable knowing that she has an Onlyfans account. You told him to ask himself how much do you value the relationship and do you see a future with her?

Remember, in every relationship you are never going to like everything about a person nor will she like everything about you.

She's Asian?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Crazy" Larry called you up during the Celtics vs. Pacers game and wanted to know if you wanted to "hang out" after the game.

Larry always had something wild planned and tonight was no different. He heard about this massage parlor called "Ming's Happy Spa," that is usually opened late.

So, Larry comes to pick you up about 30 minutes after the game is over and drives you to the "Korea town" section of Manhattan. Then he takes you to this old building, but the place itself is a 4 bedroom apartment.

Your greeted by Violet, and although you both are "feeling" her, Larry tells you that you should take her since she appears to be more your type (Larry likes them thick).

Then "Kimchi" comes out and Larry's face lite up because he's into her body type.

You told Larry on the way back home that you were glad he took "Kimchi" because a "Happy Ending" with her probably would have landed you in the hospital.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was always under the impression that women who wore Hijabs were devoutly religious and basically believe that they remained virgins until they were married. This might sound funny, but the fact that they were covered always made you wonder what type of body they had underneath their clothing (sort of like when you were a kid and your parents would buy you a box of cereal with a prize in it. You enjoyed the cereal, but you were focused on getting to that prize in the box when you got home).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your coworker Jacki knew that you were tech savvy and was wondering if you could do a favor for her friend Darya. Darya recently purchased a new router and wasn't sure how to install it and a home visit from the "Geek Squad" was just too expensive for her. Jacki said that Darya would be willing to pay you for your time, in addition, Jacki thought she would do a little "matchmaking."

Darya had been single and was "feed up" with some of the guys at her job that would ask her out. Some of them figured that since she was of Persian descent (her family is originally from Tehran, Iran) she should be happy to date them (like they were doing her a favor). You figured worst case scenario at least you can make a few dollars, and Darya did live within walking distance from you.

Saturday evening would be a good time so you call Darya to set up a meet and she would be free then also. You were familiar with her neighborhood and she lived in a beautiful Hi rise apartment overlooking the East River. Upon entering the building you were greeted by the Concierge, who announced you and told you to proceed upstairs.

Ok, it must have been in the lower 80s outside, but you were not prepared for what you were about to see (keep in mind this is the first time you are meeting Darya). She actually came to the door in a bikini, and even your kneecaps got hard! She explained that she had been trying to lose weight and was working out with the air conditioner off. However, she will put it back on for your comfort.

It took you around 30 minutes to hook up the router and she offered to pay you (she said the Geek Squad wanted $49.99 per visit), but you told her don't about it.
Darya said: "Well, I have to give you something."
Keep in mind she is still walking around in that bikini and later on put on a large sweat shirt, but her legs were still showing.
You did a swift role reversal and told Darya
"That just because you're a very attractive woman doesn't mean you can lure me up to your apartment and take advantage of me."
Darya laughed.

She came up with an idea and order some Lebanese food from a local restaurant called "Balila," and after you ate you just sat around watched television.

You did make plans to go out next weekend, Thanks Jacqi.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zara saw you coming into the building and managed to catch up with you because she was having a problem with her stove. Apparently, the burner were not working and it was becoming frustrating for her to have to light a match to get them to work. She was hoping that you might be able to fix it before she had to call maintenance (you have to set up an appointment).

Zara appeared to be devout in her religious convictions and would often wear her hijab in public. Nevertheless, you suspected that she probably had a great body underneath her garb. In addition, her eyes were so soulful.

So you followed her to her apartment and looked at the stove. The problem was that some water had gotten on to the pilot and some of the jets were clogged (simple fix). You notice that while you were in the apartment Zara chose to cover her face, and only revealed her eyes (this was a sign of her being modest around a man that was not her husband, she was not married nor did she have a boyfriend).

In the process of waiting for the stove to dry, you called Zara over to show her what you were doing and she stood behind you and watched attentively. Now, you didn't mean for this to happen, but in the process of removing one of the burner covers your free hand accidently brushed up against Zara's breasts. You must have apologize at least 3x, and she said it was okay.

Now, the next thing you know Zara gets the weird look in her eyes and starts looking around (you're thinking that her sister Fatima is coming home) and she gives you a "show."

Something more might have occurred, but it was too close to the time Fatima comes home.