Big as fuck Asian titties

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hi there! I'm Ember, your voluptuous Japanese-American delight

Dive deep into my enticing realm of endless naughty adventures Bunch of nude videos, and photos, playing with myself, and more with just a simple subscription, you unlock it all I'll be waiting for you!

When you subscribe, here's what awaits you:
❤️️ A truly PERSONAL experience. This is my world - every message you receive is directly from me. I cherish my subscribers and always respond!
❤️️ Daily explicit content at no extra cost.
❤️️ A tantalizing mix of squirting, toys, solo play, POVs, explicit close-ups, and so much more! 

❤️️ I love making custom videos, especially ones that allow us to explore our kinky side.

As a Japanese-American beauty in stewardess training, I invite you to embark on this thrilling journey with me ✈️. My mission? To shower you with pleasure, sweetness, and adventure. I'm confident you'll love every moment .
Miami

I wasn't sure at first either if she was Asian (I was too busy staring at those nipples).
giphy-downsized-large.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had seen Grace Wong in passing coming in and out of your apartment building and although you never said more than "hi and bye" she was always very polite. However, when you went out to pick up some food last Friday evening things were a little different. You and Grace found yourselves waiting for the elevator with seemed to have taken an eternity and ended up having to walk up the stairs (she had to walk to the 11 floor and you the 8th floor).

Prior to walking up the stairs when you were standing around waiting for the elevator she started dancing to some music and appeared to have some rhythm. You watched her for a while and had to ask her what was she listening too (because she was in lockstep with the music playing through your headphones)? She said that she was actually dancing to your music and that she could hear it playing through your headphones.

So that started the conversation and it continued as you walked up the stairs, and Grace was curious about your music collection and what else did you listen to. She surprised you by saying that she was thinking about getting into dancing more and showed you a video of her idol
"Moga Almeri" (Japanese dancer, who is a "Street dancer" that is inspired by Soul train).

She wanted to see your music collection so you ended up walking her upstairs to her Aunt and Uncle's apartment (she comes by to assist her Aunt and provides care for them), she dropped a few things off and then with you back to your place (she didn't think it was a good idea for you to meet them just yet and she didn't tell them she was going to your apartment).

When she got to your place she instantly fell in love with your music collections and was truly impressed with your collection of vinyl records and CDs. In addition, she wanted to know if you knew how to dance and you showed her that you had the ability to move similar to "Moga Almeri."
You had to take a break and told Grace that you need to use the bathroom for a few and told her to "make herself at home," however when you returned to the bedroom she felt the need to show you some of her moves.