Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
kTI4XRfT.jpeg
Glgpfa19.jpeg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sales went up at the "Dumpling House" since Yoyo started working the front register.

The place was packed with guys the day she forgot to wear a bra (her nipples were at full attention, plus she's thick).

WHERE IN THE HAIL DO THEY MAKE THESE AT? I AINT NEVER SEEN AN ASIAN FEMALE LIKE THIS....this thick ass korean woman was the closest thing i ever seen to this right here.....that damn thick golden tone with a phat azz. :yes:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHERE IN THE HAIL DO THEY MAKE THESE AT? I AINT NEVER SEEN AN ASIAN FEMALE LIKE THIS....this thick ass korean woman was the closest thing i ever seen to this right here.....that damn thick golden tone with a phat azz. :yes:

On her Instagram page she has the flags of China and the Philippines. In addition, she appears to go back and forth between Los Angeles and New York City.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
A good friend accidentally stumbled upon a massage parlor on the Upper East side around 91 & First Avenue. Full body as well as the option for a "Happy Ending."

The establishment is actually in an apartment, but that works for you since you can watch television while you wait.

Oh she is not shy

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh she is not shy

But, she looked so sweet & innocent.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although, you and Pow were just friends, neighbors in fact, if she ever gave you the slightest hint that there was an interest in you. You would surely take advantage of it.

One day last summer you saw here coming into the building and you were discussing home hot the apartment were during the heatwave.

Pow explained that she no only had an air conditioner, but a ceiling fan also that help circulate the air throughout the apartment. She invited you over to see the setup.

So you stopped by that afternoon and her setup was really nice. She even suggested that you lay down on her bed to see how the air flowed.

You really got comfortable, so did Pow.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After the Buffalo vs. Kansas City game you decided to go downstairs to the laundry room (you'd be up late and figured the room would be empty). And you would have been right except another tenant had the same idea.

Kaz introduced herself when you entered the room, and she appeared to be in a good mood. Now, after talking with her for a bit, you began to realize that the laundry room was kinda cold.

You asked Kaz did she feel cold and said she actually felt hot. You looked confused and she took out a bottle of "Moscato" that she had been sipping on. Soon after she began posing.

Kaz then asks of you would be so kind as to help her carry her laundry upstairs to her apartment while the other items are still in the dryer. You do, but you're not sure where this is headed?

You can't really tell if she wants to do "sumthing" or not? And if so, will she remember?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You became friends with Ember because you kept running into each other at the local Keyfood supermarket.

So when you saw her Tuesday evening you asked her about her plans for "Valentine's day?" She explained that she would probably just go to work then home and then watch some television since she didn't have anyone.

You told her that sounded like your plans also.So when you both get to the checkout line Ember realizes that she can't carry everything on her own so she asked you to help (you live a block away from her).

Now, she said she would pay you, but you said you would like a box of "Twinkies" as payment, she agreed.
But, when you get to her apartment she's acting strange and then wants to know if "you would each her groceries?"

You have no idea what else she has in those bags, but figure it can't be that bad if she got you some "Twinkies."

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the last two don't look Asian to me ,but

giphy.gif

Hi there! I'm Ember, your voluptuous Japanese-American delight

Dive deep into my enticing realm of endless naughty adventures Bunch of nude videos, and photos, playing with myself, and more with just a simple subscription, you unlock it all I'll be waiting for you!

When you subscribe, here's what awaits you:
❤️️ A truly PERSONAL experience. This is my world - every message you receive is directly from me. I cherish my subscribers and always respond!
❤️️ Daily explicit content at no extra cost.
❤️️ A tantalizing mix of squirting, toys, solo play, POVs, explicit close-ups, and so much more! 

❤️️ I love making custom videos, especially ones that allow us to explore our kinky side.

As a Japanese-American beauty in stewardess training, I invite you to embark on this thrilling journey with me ✈️. My mission? To shower you with pleasure, sweetness, and adventure. I'm confident you'll love every moment .
Miami

I wasn't sure at first either if she was Asian (I was too busy staring at those nipples).

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You met Pia at a cookout at your nephew's house in New Jersey. You liked her quiet demeanor that border on being shy, yet somehow you managed to get her to go out with you.

Small problem she lives in New Jersey and you're in New York and you don't own a car. She agreed to work with you and came to NYC and you took her to dinner and a few nice spots on you dime.

The night went pretty well and she suggested that you do this again and you agreed. So now at this point she's about to drive you home and head back to New Jersey. On the way she starts a conversation about how would dating be if the roles were reversed. Then said, for example if she paid for dinner would you be expected to "give her some?"

You laughed and then Pia was like, well since I'm driving...

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last weekend you and some of the fellas got together just to sit around and catch up on things and talk. You ended up at "Dallas BBQ," which was cool, and your waitress was especially nice (friendly and sexy).

Looking at her prompted Romel to tell the fellas about a business trip he took last month to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Romel wanted to see how the regular citizens lived and he befriended one of the maid's that would daily attend to his room.

He asked her if she would serve as a "Tour guide," and of course he offered to pay her for her time (she agreed).

One day she asked him if he would like to meet her family and she took him to meet her sister. When he arrived at her sister's home they were greeted by her niece who told her that Maya (her sister) was in the bedroom.

They walked in the back to the bedroom and Maya was in the room playing with her other daughter, but was topless.

The thing that surprised Romel is that she never bothered to cover up and keep playing.

Now, Romel began to explain how his plot to sleep with Kali and her sister Maya.