Biden’s First Month Marked by Broken Promises

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
and he's also been sued twice for racial discrimination
don't forget the shit he pulled with the central park 5
and getting him to repudiate white supremecists is like pulling teeth.

its not like the shit with him is exaggerated or not earned.

It was you who said "so trumps performance and perception is NOT unique in any way in that regard" as it relates to his racism as compared to other GOD presidents. Own your own words.

I dunno... seems to me Obamacare is pretty left-leaning.

Ummm....no.

How the Authors of Obamacare Protected Insurance Companies

Despite Clinton's Claims, Obamacare Is More Romneycare Than Hillarycare

Thats a distinction without a difference that at the end of the day really doesn't matter.

Hillary won the popular vote but still lost the election because she lost key support among white women and white men...lets see..her husband was elected twice...obama (clinton lite) was elected twice, biden (obama's 3rd term) was elected with the most votes ever and she got rejected twice..think that was about not liking her policies or her personally?

First of all, you're comparing elections across different eras and different circumstances. Clinton had Ross Perot running. Obama had massive outpouring of Black voters. Biden had people reacting to Trump and covid. And you forget that the same thing happened to her that happened to Al Gore. And there are other nuances you're ignoring as well. But the ultimate point is that working-class people should NOT be leaving the Democratic Party. And since they are, why is that the case?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was you who said "so trumps performance and perception is NOT unique in any way in that regard" as it relates to his racism as compared to other GOD presidents. Own your own words.

I do...but do you think reagan was generally perceived as black friendly?? and he won over carter because of the recession and botched Iranian hostage crisis issue.
Same for the bushes...black people, in general, weren't singing their praises much either and its largely due to the perception of the GOP as racist towards blacks in general...again a charge that's not exxagerated.

First of all, you're comparing elections across different eras and different circumstances. Clinton had Ross Perot running. Obama had massive outpouring of Black voters. Biden had people reacting to Trump and covid. And you forget that the same thing happened to her that happened to Al Gore. And there are other nuances you're ignoring as well. But the ultimate point is that working-class people should NOT be leaving the Democratic Party. And since they are, why is that the case?
I said policy or personality is a distinction without a difference...a loss is a loss. Obama and trump won in large part because they represented something hillary couldn't... a fresh start..something different. Obama was a junior senator and trump a washington outsider...hillary was the same old same old inside the beltway political shark (regardless of the female factor)..people were tired of that.

But lets go with your last part...black votes (mostly black male voters of those defecting) are leavng for policy reasons....and voted REPUBLICANS based on what??? because no other party is benefitting from that exodus.

tell me what republican policies can boost ADOS agenda?
unemployment? It was trending down under Obama and trump benefitted from it we all know this.

black wealth..lost under Obama (primarily due to the great recession) and not any better under trump

And when you talk reparations if you think it's a sham with democrats then its DEFINITELY not happening with republicans so what's the point??

I keep asking WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE if dems are bad and reps are bad and I get NO answers..what I get is down-ballot voting (for democrats) and a couple of independent people but mostly you guys are vague on whats the viable alternative to the democrats.
tito jackson posted this in the biden harris reparations thread

Here we go again. If the democrats want black votes, I'm gonna need them to run on more than "do you want the republicans in office?"

The overall plight of black folk has not improved and has been the same under Obama and Trump. Neither republican or Democrats have been for black folks as a whole.
the-black-vote-gop-hates-black-people-election-property-of-34462861.png

my simple question....

to where??

no response....not from him or soul in ice or xfactor or kingtarqwhatever or YOU...go check the thread if you think I'm lying...

here's jes mckenzie's response...

In all truthness........neither side have been for black folks.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: ok so that leaves us where exactly??

again I'm NOT shilling for the dems I asking, consider the political landscape, whats the alternative for the black vote?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I do...but do you think reagan was generally perceived as black friendly?? and he won over carter because of the recession and botched Iranian hostage crisis issue.
Same for the bushes...black people, in general, weren't singing their praises much either and its largely due to the perception of the GOP as racist towards blacks in general...again a charge that's not exxagerated.

Neither Reagan, nor Bush I or Bush II were as personally accused of being white racists as Trump was. As I said, he was unique in that regard. And as you noted, he has been personally sued on those accusations.

I said policy or personality is a distinction without a difference...a loss is a loss. Obama and trump won in large part because they represented something hillary couldn't... a fresh start..something different. Obama was a junior senator and trump a washington outsider...hillary was the same old same old inside the beltway political shark (regardless of the female factor)..people were tired of that.

But lets go with your last part...black votes (mostly black male voters of those defecting) are leavng for policy reasons....and voted REPUBLICANS based on what??? because no other party is benefitting from that exodus.

Read the article again. It talks about WORKING-CLASS voters of all races. I simply highlighted the non-white exodus. And this is a recent poll concerning attitudes as they exist right now. It's not an exit poll from an election.

tell me what republican policies can boost ADOS agenda?
unemployment? It was trending down under Obama and trump benefitted from it we all know this.

black wealth..lost under Obama (primarily due to the great recession) and not any better under trump

And when you talk reparations if you think it's a sham with democrats then its DEFINITELY not happening with republicans so what's the point??

Who is advocating for Republicans or saying that Republican policies can boost the ADOS agenda? No one is saying this. Not me, or xfactor, or KingTaharqa, or Tito, or Soul, or thegooch or anyone else who is casting a critical eye at the Democrats.

I keep asking WHATS THE ALTERNATIVE if dems are bad and reps are bad and I get NO answers..what I get is down-ballot voting (for democrats) and a couple of independent people but mostly you guys are vague on whats the viable alternative to the democrats.
tito jackson posted this in the biden harris reparations thread

my simple question....

no response....not from him or soul in ice or xfactor or kingtarqwhatever or YOU...go check the thread if you think I'm lying...

here's jes mckenzie's response...

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: ok so that leaves us where exactly??

again I'm NOT shilling for the dems I asking, consider the political landscape, whats the alternative for the black vote?

The alternative is what you're seeing in this thread and what you and your kinsmen men are pushing back against; PRESSURING THE GODDAMN DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW-THRU WITH A COMPREHENSIVE LEFTIST AGENDA NOW THAT THEY HOLD POWER!!!!!

Why is that so hard to understand???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Neither Reagan, nor Bush I or Bush II were as personally accused of being white racists as Trump was. As I said, he was unique in that regard. And as you noted, he has been personally sued on those accusations.

Read the article again. It talks about WORKING-CLASS voters of all races. I simply highlighted the non-white exodus. And this is a recent poll concerning attitudes as they exist right now. It's not an exit poll from an election.

Who is advocating for Republicans or saying that Republican policies can boost the ADOS agenda? No one is saying this. Not me, or xfactor, or KingTaharqa, or Tito, or Soul, or thegooch or anyone else who is casting a critical eye at the Democrats.

The alternative is what you're seeing in this thread and what you and your kinsmen men are pushing back against; PRESSURING THE GODDAMN DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW-THRU WITH A COMPREHENSIVE LEFTIST AGENDA NOW THAT THEY HOLD POWER!!!!!

:lol:It's un-fucking-believable that he keeps ignoring that most simple concept.

If AOC doesn't sell out(like she did with the floor vote in exchange for supporting Pelosi), it will be interesting to see how she is viewed by shills as she becomes more and more critical of Biden and them. She already called bullshit on the facility for illegals.

The problem with shills and those who are party first isn't what is said or done, it is all about WHO says or does it. :smh:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
my simple question....

To where???

I must have missed this. Just so we can be fully transparent about what we are talking about. I stated that black folk should not be swayed to vote Democrat simply because of threat of the other party.

You asked "to where??" I assume you mean to where should our votes go. We should vote for whoever or whatever party that is willing to go on record to say what they will do for us.

The argument bgol dems love to make is, "not voting is stupid. And voting for republicans is a waste of time." But if that is the case, what incentive is there for democrats to do anything for the black vote.

It is undeniable that black votes won the election for democrats. On that fact alone, black needs should have been #1. Yet, lgbtq takes the lead again. Has been 100 days? Nope. But we are more that 1/3 of the way there. Friday, April 30th will mark Biden's first 100 days. We will see then.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

well where are those black votes going? YOU posted about trump gaining votes and blacks leaving the dems... THOSE VOTES WENT SOMEWHERE the logical conclusion is the boost trump got came from folk migrating from the dems to the reps. At least in part.

if thats the case and its for policy reasons..then what policies do the reps have that agree with the black agenda?

And I'm not seeing pressure...I'm seeing bitching and moaning...

pressure would be promoting and supporting those with the party who can oppose the points of contention. Like helping to push back on nixing the 15 dollar min wage boost. and anything else..

you, xfactor, KingTaharqa, Tito, Soul, gene cisco and thegooch may have criticisms but some of them conflict with each others agendas

some of you are pissed with obama for being soft on immigration (its destroying the black working class) and others are pissed that obama was the "deporter in chief" and his record for deporting immigrants at high levels....yet you both cosign each others complaint...:confused::confused::confused:

some of you arent pro reparations and some of you are yet you cosign each other on the complaint that a few of you are deep down ambiguous or indifferent about.:confused::confused::confused:

Pissed off that Obama never shut down the prison at gitmo....but silent on the republicans who called him a pussy and weak for promising to do so then all the governors who said not in my backyard when the issue of what to do with the prisoners came up. But its Obamas fault.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

this is what passes for criticism

:lol:It's un-fucking-believable that he keeps ignoring that most simple concept.

If AOC doesn't sell out(like she did with the floor vote in exchange for supporting Pelosi), it will be interesting to see how she is viewed by shills as she becomes more and more critical of Biden and them. She already called bullshit on the facility for illegals.

The problem with shills and those who are party first isn't what is said or done, it is all about WHO says or does it. :smh:
#WALK AWAY...
thats coming from a member of the critical crew...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
what does that message tell you??

again the question....TO WHERE???

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must have missed this. Just so we can be fully transparent about what we are talking about. I stated that black folk should not be swayed to vote Democrat simply because of threat of the other party.

You asked "to where??" I assume you mean to where should our votes go. We should vote for whoever or whatever party that is willing to go on record to say what they will do for us.

The argument bgol dems love to make is, "not voting is stupid. And voting for republicans is a waste of time." But if that is the case, what incentive is there for democrats to do anything for the black vote.

It is undeniable that black votes won the election for democrats. On that fact alone, black needs should have been #1. Yet, lgbtq takes the lead again. Has been 100 days? Nope. But we are more that 1/3 of the way there. Friday, April 30th will mark Biden's first 100 days. We will see then.
then the message shouldn't be #walk away. theres only one way to interpret that and even as a tactic it doesn' have the teeth you think it does.

also the bold statements is where the problem lies and one of the sources of frustation and anger. Politicians make promises and go on record all the time:
"Read my lips; no new taxes."
“The era of big government is over.”
"Mission Accomplished."
“As President, I will close Guantánamo,"

making promises, assurances or going on the record is completely different from actually getting the promise accomplished. I have never said to not put pressure on politicians or dems I have said messages that are disparaging of voters is counterproductive.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Republicans Are Taking Their Voter Suppression Efforts to New Extremes
From Georgia to Iowa, Republicans are concocting new ways to suppress Democratic votes.

According to a new analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice, 253 bills to restrict voting access have been introduced in 43 states already this year. Georgia is ground zero for the GOP’s escalating war on voting, targeting the voting methods that were used most by Democratic voters in 2020 and which contributed to flipping the state blue and electing two Democratic senators.

On Tuesday, Georgia’s Republican Senate Majority Leader Mike Dugan introduced a bill repealing no-excuse absentee voting, which 1.3 million Georgians used in 2020, including 450,000 Republicans. Under his proposal, only a small subset of voters, such as those who are out of town, disabled, or over 65 (a demographic that leans strongly Republican), will be eligible to vote by mail. The small percentage of Georgians who can still cast ballots by mail will have to get a witness signature on their ballot and attach a copy of photo identification, which requires access to a copier or printer. The new law would make Georgia one of the most restrictive states in the country for mail voting.

the-black-vote-gop-hates-black-people-election-property-of-34462861.png

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
For all y’all who don’t need that lil bit of stimulus he just passed I’ll take it. :hmm: I know y’all MAGA folks ballers and all in your trailer park homes so I’ll do you favor and take your stimulus. MAGA!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
For all y’all who don’t need that lil bit of stimulus he just passed I’ll take it. :hmm: I know y’all MAGA folks ballers and all in your trailer park homes so I’ll do you favor and take your stimulus. MAGA!

Maybe you can throw some dollars at your mother, sister, brother, and cousin, since none of them can stand your punk ass!

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
It's all good. Continue to democrat ass kiss. That's what you do. Trump is gone now. Jim Crow Joe is on deck.

Nah see unlike you I think that politicians on both sides should be criticized, questioned & pushed to work for the people. You on the other hand will drop to your knees with just a word like a good little cultist. If Trump was still in office you'd be one of his biggest cheerleaders excusing everything he does. So continue sucking that repub. dick you fuck nigga you.