Biden’s First Month Marked by Broken Promises

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Wow, you are caping hard for Biden, huh? Let's look more at the Politico article, shall we?

His comments drew pushback from fellow Democrats, who have argued that raising the minimum wage isn’t just necessary for an economically-battered country but is sound politics as well. They have urged the White House to find avenues for making it reconciliation-compliant, to push party members skeptical of a major minimum wage hike to get on board and to consider the procedural nuclear option of having the party—with Vice President Kamala Harris serving as the tie-breaking vote—overrule the parliamentarian.

“Given the makeup of the Senate, this is our best opportunity and the right moment in the midst of this pandemic, to give millions of workers a long overdue raise,” Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the progressive caucus chair, said on a press call with reporters on Thursday.

Biden didn’t push back on Hogan’s point at the time. Nor was there a protracted discussion on the minimum wage. The conversation simply moved on.

So other Democrats are saying it can be done with a little arm-twisting and cajoling, especially with the current make-up of the Senate. Biden simply does not want to! Now let's look at the other point concerning student loans:

“I’m prepared to write off a $10,000 debt, but not 50,” Biden told a CNN town hall on Tuesday, insisting that he does not have the authority to do so, something strongly contested by many experts. This will no doubt disappoint 44.7 million student loan borrowers, who owe an average of around $32,000 each.

Worse still, on Wednesday White House officials walked back even the $10,000 figure, suggesting that the president would not do this through executive action but instead go into negotiations with Republicans with this as his first offer.

WTF!! So, while experts as well as Dem leaders like Chuck Schumer, say he has the authority to do so, he says he will not. And on top of that, rather than go at the Republicans with a strong all-out debt forgiveness and make them negotiate from there, he wants to go in with the lowest figure and then negotiate. All while his party is in power and this is what its constituents want!?!?

I will ask again...........what is the point of having a Democratic president and Democratic Party in power if they don't push a left-leaning ostensibly Democratic agenda? You just wanted to get Trump out but still have a right-wing government that has a more "respectable" and "professional" presentation about it?

Biden didn't promise to raise minimum wage then turn around & say "Sike!" like this article is implying. He still (supposedly) plans on doing it. He just doesn't want to include it in the upcoming bill. However Joe's on some "let's work together" nonsense which is a huge mistake. It's like he refuses to realize how morally bankrupt his repub. colleagues are :smh:.

About student loans from Politico

"Speaking to reporters at the daily briefing Wednesday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Biden planned to hold off on making any decisions on student loan debt executive action until his appointees at the Justice Department have a chance to review the issue. There is no immediate time frame on that legal review process, which will happen alongside a review by Biden’s domestic policy advisers, she said."

Weighing the options is not a "broken promise." Why the fuck do I have to explain this to you :confused:? I thought you were way too smart to be this gotdamn obtuse.

And a democratic ass kisser would have no problem with Jim Crow Joe saying Black people don't know how to use the internet.

1-Show me where I said I didn't have a problem with Biden's statement.

2-Even if I was a "democratic ass kisser" I still wouldn't be able to go as hard as you do for Trump.

It's because the democrats and the media told you to hate him. No one hated Trump before he ran for president. His housing discrimination case has been public record since the 70's yet no one called him a racist, white supremacist, etc.. He had a hit show on NBC for years and no one hated him. His actions with the central park 5 has been public since the 80's and no one hated him.Many of our so called Black leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had no problem with Donald Trump before he ran for President and were quite friendly with him. Rappers were calling themselves the Black Trump. A lot of Black people seem to have an emotional tie to the democrat party and will support any of the bullshit they propose no matter how ridiculous. Many Black people have taken down the picture of white Jesus and put up Obama instead so of course they will hate anyone who has anything bad to say about him. I was proud to have a Black president too so I can understand to some degree. Racism is a trigger word for Black people and the democrats and media know this so it's easy to manipulate Black opinion by screaming racism. But when it's a democrat who's a racist they get a pass and all is forgiven. Perfect example is the governor of Virginia with pictures in KKK gear and Black face yet the media, democrats and Black people are silent and no one is calling for him to resign and the story is dead.

This goes beyond "ass-kissing." This fool cradled the balls & kissed the tip :puke:.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not take the issues of the black complaints seriously.

His inner circle pertaining to blacks and black issues consisted of the likes like Ben Carson, Omarosa Manigault Newman and Steve Harvey..if this was what passed as black representation in the Obama or Biden adm you motherfuckers would have lost your minds.

every positive metric you held Obama to are the same metrics that trump either didn't increase significantly (he rode off the upticking numbers Obama had in employment) or regressed in.

so over the last 4 years blacks were no better off if not in worse position (covid and trumps fumbled handling of it) than before.

8 to 12% big whoop :rolleyes2:

the fucked up part is you guys claim to not be for anyone yet you don't hold trump to the same fire you hold Obama
You obviously lack statistical acumen but 8-12% is significant. That is a 50% increase :lol:

and why would someone hold a Neanderthal conman to the same standard as an African-American married to a so-called black attorney from Chicago when it comes to the so-called black community? The excuses keep piling up to the point you don’t even believe the shit you are saying.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been posting the act and people don’t get it. Are they that brainwashed? The funny thing is people claim Fox News is propaganda but will act like CNN and MSNBC are credible when ALL 3 are nothing but POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT slanted to the liberals or conservatives. :lol: :smh:

Bruh, I just dont get it!! How is it, people cant see past all that tv bullshit!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You obviously lack statistical acumen but 8-12% is significant. That is a 50% increase :lol:
Again big whoop was it significant enough to make a difference electorally? Because thats all trump cared about and while he was getting a bigger number of black votes than last time he was also trying to suppress votes from the black community over all

According to the data, in 16 key battleground states, the Trump team separated millions of U.S. voters into eight categories, also described as “audiences” they could reach with tailored advertisements, and disproportionately marked Black Americans in a category labeled “Deterrence” for people it hoped wouldn’t show up to vote.

Nearly 3.5 million Black Americans were categorized under “Deterrence,” comprising 61% of the category in Georgia, despite making up 32% of the population in the state; 46% in North Carolina, where they made up 22% of the population; and 17% in Wisconsin, despite making up 5.4% of the population.

Per Channel 4 News, other minority groups also were disproportionately lumped into the category, with voters labeled as Black, Hispanic, Asian and “Other” comprising 54% of those listed under “Deterrence.”

so what are you laffing about?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

and why would someone hold a Neanderthal conman to the same standard as an African-American married to a so-called black attorney from Chicago when it comes to the so-called black community? The excuses keep piling up to the point you don’t even believe the shit you are saying.
because you don't support a party YOU support INTERESTS remember....so whether its the donkey or the elephant as long as black interests are addressed it shouldn't matter to you so both should be met with the same scorn and held to the same metrics. Yet you seem to be gloating that a "Neanderthal conman" was able to trick more black people into supporting him. So whats your point again?? I keep forgetting because you talk so much bullshit...:smh::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Media mind control is real. I showed my mother in law (hardcore democrat, cnn/msnbc watcher) the clip of Biden saying Blacks and Hispanics don't know how to use the internet and she just couldn't believe he would say something like that. She was just astounded. But if it ain't on the channels she watches, it didn't happen.

You aint kiddin, media mind control/media manipulation is sum real shit!! Getting our people to unplug from the tel a vision will be a step in the right direction!! Good reply bruh

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol, dude, wtf are you even talking about?

Trump supporter? Trump is literally done-zo.

Out of office and finished as a politician.

You reaching, bro. Biden is just lame af.

When people aren't intelligent enough to make counter arguments, they fall on personal attacks and smear tactics. Quek9 isn't intelligent. Put his bitch ass on ignore, his takes are worthless. He just a troll.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, dude, wtf are you even talking about?

Trump supporter? Trump is literally done-zo.

Out of office and finished as a politician.

You reaching, bro. Biden is just lame af.
so is Obama doesn't stop people from bringing his name up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Biden didn't promise to raise minimum wage then turn around & say "Sike!" like this article is implying. He still (supposedly) plans on doing it. He just doesn't want to include it in the upcoming bill. However Joe's on some "let's work together" nonsense which is a huge mistake. It's like he refuses to realize how morally bankrupt his repub. colleagues are :smh:.

"Speaking to reporters at the daily briefing Wednesday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Biden planned to hold off on making any decisions on student loan debt executive action until his appointees at the Justice Department have a chance to review the issue. There is no immediate time frame on that legal review process, which will happen alongside a review by Biden’s domestic policy advisers, she said."

Weighing the options is not a "broken promise." Why the fuck do I have to explain this to you :confused:? I thought you were way too smart to be this gotdamn obtuse.

I'm at least glad that you can see and call out Biden's "reaching across the aisle" bullshit. And what you're calling "obtuse" I call being aware. Biden is already making himself look weak on the issue of student loan forgiveness, in large part because he probably does not believe in it himself and will cave on the issue at the first given opportunity.

Again big whoop was it significant enough to make a difference electorally? Because thats all trump cared about and while he was getting a bigger number of black votes than last time he was also trying to suppress votes from the black community over all

According to the data, in 16 key battleground states, the Trump team separated millions of U.S. voters into eight categories, also described as “audiences” they could reach with tailored advertisements, and disproportionately marked Black Americans in a category labeled “Deterrence” for people it hoped wouldn’t show up to vote.

Nearly 3.5 million Black Americans were categorized under “Deterrence,” comprising 61% of the category in Georgia, despite making up 32% of the population in the state; 46% in North Carolina, where they made up 22% of the population; and 17% in Wisconsin, despite making up 5.4% of the population.

Per Channel 4 News, other minority groups also were disproportionately lumped into the category, with voters labeled as Black, Hispanic, Asian and “Other” comprising 54% of those listed under “Deterrence.”

so what are you laffing about?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

because you don't support a party YOU support INTERESTS remember....so whether its the donkey or the elephant as long as black interests are addressed it shouldn't matter to you so both should be met with the same scorn and held to the same metrics. Yet you seem to be gloating that a "Neanderthal conman" was able to trick more black people into supporting him. So whats your point again?? I keep forgetting because you talk so much bullshit...:smh::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

It may not have made a difference electorally, but what does it say when a president touted as a white supremacist increases his share of the vote amongst Black people? Every minority group, actually. You're not seeing the bigger picture that this indicates deep dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party and what it is doing.

I know y'all hate THE DATA but I gotta post it anyway.

The GOP is rapidly becoming the blue-collar party. Here's what that means.
Most of the GOP's blue-collar growth took place during the presidency of Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON — The exit of Donald Trump has brought back a more normal rhythm to politics in Washington, but outside the Beltway, deeper forces are reshaping the partisan landscape.

Data from the NBC News poll shows that the composition of the two major parties is changing, and one massive shift is coming in employment: the kinds of jobs Democrats and Republicans hold. There are signs across racial and ethnic demographic groups that Republicans are becoming the party of blue-collar Americans and the change is happening quickly.

If the movement continues it could have a large impact on the future of the GOP. Consider the scale of the change overall.

mtp_fs_data_download_1b_2021_02_21_01b0a08141df88cf58a9ed54f2705f32.fit-1120w.png

In the last decade, the percentage of blue-collar voters who call themselves Republicans has grown by 12 points. At the same time, the number in that group identifying as Democrats has declined by 8 points. Among white-collar voters, the numbers have remained stable, with Democrats seeing a tiny increase and Republicans seeing a tiny drop.

But that blue-collar shift is noteworthy because of the policy implications it could have for the two parties. Blue-collar voters tend to want different things from the government than those with white-collar jobs, on issues such as trade and even Wall Street regulation.

Some signs of what this change could mean became visible just after the election when Republican voters aligned with former President Donald Trump called for larger Covid-19 relief payments from the government. A larger cash payout is not a policy choice one would normally associate with Republicans.

In that way, the blue-collar shift for the GOP has the potential to reshape the party, especially considering how far-reaching it is even beyond the white, non-Hispanic voters who make up the overwhelming majority of Republicans.

mtp_fs_data_download_2_2021_02_21_8da9e85f03db3c8d81db017cc179cca1.fit-1120w.png

With those voters, the numbers mirror that large-scale shift — a 12-point gain for the GOP.

But the blue-collar bump spreads into other voter groups for Republicans, too, including groups that are often harder for the GOP to reach. Hispanic blue-collar voters have peeled off to the Republican Party in the past 10 years.

mtp_fs_data_download_3_2021_02_21_4c6f6fd7c3d56224d1221974d98f900b.fit-1120w.png

That 13-point gain is impressive, even bigger than the growth Republicans had with blue-collar whites, and it definitely might be seen as a bright spot for the party as it tries to find a way to make inroads with the fast-growing ethnic group. For years the assumption has been that the Democrats had an inside track to winning the Hispanic vote, but maybe that’s less true than had been believed, especially among blue-collar Hispanics.

And you can even see the Republicans' blue-collar growth among African Americans, a voter demographic that has long been deeply problematic for the GOP.

mtp_fs_data_download_4_2021_02_21_6e696e7f9c5f2f770cc32eda92769c60.fit-1120w.png

To be clear, those numbers are still very small. But considering the struggles Republicans have had wooing Black voters, even a little positive movement is something for the party to welcome. Ultimately elections are all about margins, and losing a group by 7 points fewer than the last time could pay dividends in states where the vote is close.

Together these data points suggest that GOP has not only made substantial inroads with blue-collar voters, but that the party is increasingly reliant on blue-collar voters as a key, if not the key, component of its coalition.

Political strategists often debate about the best way to win voters: Are cultural or economic appeals better? These data suggest that economic appeals might offer the Republican Party the best way to broaden its appeal. That path, however, would likely mean a retooling on policy policy approaches to make them better resonate with blue-collar voters.

And one other point as the Republicans' intra-party war grows deeper: Looking as these numbers, most of the GOP's blue-collar growth took place during the presidency of Trump. If this is the path the Republicans choose going forward, it might mean tying the party even closer to him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm at least glad that you can see and call out Biden's "reaching across the aisle" bullshit. And what you're calling "obtuse" I call being aware. Biden is already making himself look weak on the issue of student loan forgiveness, in large part because he probably does not believe in it himself and will cave on the issue at the first given opportunity.

It may not have made a difference electorally, but what does it say when a president touted as a white supremacist increases his share of the vote amongst Black people? Every minority group, actually. You're not seeing the bigger picture that this indicates deep dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party and what it is doing.

I know y'all hate THE DATA but I gotta post it anyway.

The GOP is rapidly becoming the blue-collar party. Here's what that means.
Most of the GOP's blue-collar growth took place during the presidency of Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON — The exit of Donald Trump has brought back a more normal rhythm to politics in Washington, but outside the Beltway, deeper forces are reshaping the partisan landscape.

Data from the NBC News poll shows that the composition of the two major parties is changing, and one massive shift is coming in employment: the kinds of jobs Democrats and Republicans hold. There are signs across racial and ethnic demographic groups that Republicans are becoming the party of blue-collar Americans and the change is happening quickly.

If the movement continues it could have a large impact on the future of the GOP. Consider the scale of the change overall.

mtp_fs_data_download_1b_2021_02_21_01b0a08141df88cf58a9ed54f2705f32.fit-1120w.png

In the last decade, the percentage of blue-collar voters who call themselves Republicans has grown by 12 points. At the same time, the number in that group identifying as Democrats has declined by 8 points. Among white-collar voters, the numbers have remained stable, with Democrats seeing a tiny increase and Republicans seeing a tiny drop.

But that blue-collar shift is noteworthy because of the policy implications it could have for the two parties. Blue-collar voters tend to want different things from the government than those with white-collar jobs, on issues such as trade and even Wall Street regulation.

Some signs of what this change could mean became visible just after the election when Republican voters aligned with former President Donald Trump called for larger Covid-19 relief payments from the government. A larger cash payout is not a policy choice one would normally associate with Republicans.

In that way, the blue-collar shift for the GOP has the potential to reshape the party, especially considering how far-reaching it is even beyond the white, non-Hispanic voters who make up the overwhelming majority of Republicans.

mtp_fs_data_download_2_2021_02_21_8da9e85f03db3c8d81db017cc179cca1.fit-1120w.png

With those voters, the numbers mirror that large-scale shift — a 12-point gain for the GOP.

But the blue-collar bump spreads into other voter groups for Republicans, too, including groups that are often harder for the GOP to reach. Hispanic blue-collar voters have peeled off to the Republican Party in the past 10 years.

mtp_fs_data_download_3_2021_02_21_4c6f6fd7c3d56224d1221974d98f900b.fit-1120w.png

That 13-point gain is impressive, even bigger than the growth Republicans had with blue-collar whites, and it definitely might be seen as a bright spot for the party as it tries to find a way to make inroads with the fast-growing ethnic group. For years the assumption has been that the Democrats had an inside track to winning the Hispanic vote, but maybe that’s less true than had been believed, especially among blue-collar Hispanics.

And you can even see the Republicans' blue-collar growth among African Americans, a voter demographic that has long been deeply problematic for the GOP.

mtp_fs_data_download_4_2021_02_21_6e696e7f9c5f2f770cc32eda92769c60.fit-1120w.png

To be clear, those numbers are still very small. But considering the struggles Republicans have had wooing Black voters, even a little positive movement is something for the party to welcome. Ultimately elections are all about margins, and losing a group by 7 points fewer than the last time could pay dividends in states where the vote is close.

Together these data points suggest that GOP has not only made substantial inroads with blue-collar voters, but that the party is increasingly reliant on blue-collar voters as a key, if not the key, component of its coalition.

Political strategists often debate about the best way to win voters: Are cultural or economic appeals better? These data suggest that economic appeals might offer the Republican Party the best way to broaden its appeal. That path, however, would likely mean a retooling on policy policy approaches to make them better resonate with blue-collar voters.

And one other point as the Republicans' intra-party war grows deeper: Looking as these numbers, most of the GOP's blue-collar growth took place during the presidency of Trump. If this is the path the Republicans choose going forward, it might mean tying the party even closer to him.

According to exit polls from the 2020 election, President Donald Trump received 12% of the Black vote. When looking back on data from the Roper Center for Public Opinion and Research, there have been numerous candidates who performed better than Trump among Black voters over the last century. Richard Nixon received 15% of the vote in 1968, Gerald Ford got 17% in 1976, and Ronald Reagan won 14% in 1980.

According to exit polls, in 2004 President George W. Bush did better than Trump with non-white voters.

Exit poll voting data is readily accessible on the internet.

Using the same data from the Roper Center, Asian voters selected George H.W. Bush in 1992 at an overwhelming rate of 55% percent. In 1994, 1996, 2000, and 2004, all the Republican candidates garnered larger percentages of the Asian vote than President Trump’s 34%.

As for Latino voters, Trump won 32% of the vote, which trails both elections won by Ronald Reagan (37% and 34%) and George W. Bush (35% and 34%).

If you put all minority voters together, however, President Donald Trump’s performance was notable. He won an estimated 26% of the overall minority vote, which ranks as the second best showing in the past 100 years by a Republican candidate, trailing only the 2004 election in which George W. Bush received 28% of the vote.

sooo trump has performed WITHIN the margins of how republican presidential candidates have performed with the black vote historically in the last 50 years.

have there been significant changes in black population numbers and demographics in that time? no
was trump's approach considered better than any of his predecessors who had better numbers? no

this is what you have an erection over?? :giggle:

again :yawn::yawn::yawn: I know y'all hate THE DATA but I had to post it anyway.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you do? Both the BLUE and RED team are pathetic.
but according you I'm a democratic shill so I'm biased anyway...but YOU on the other hand are suppose to be unbiased yet youve spent a good portion of trumps ONLY term shitting on dems and not republicans and not trump in particular for the last year.

How did the black agenda do under trump?? simple question?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
According to exit polls from the 2020 election, President Donald Trump received 12% of the Black vote. When looking back on data from the Roper Center for Public Opinion and Research, there have been numerous candidates who performed better than Trump among Black voters over the last century. Richard Nixon received 15% of the vote in 1968, Gerald Ford got 17% in 1976, and Ronald Reagan won 14% in 1980.

According to exit polls, in 2004 President George W. Bush did better than Trump with non-white voters.

Exit poll voting data is readily accessible on the internet.

Using the same data from the Roper Center, Asian voters selected George H.W. Bush in 1992 at an overwhelming rate of 55% percent. In 1994, 1996, 2000, and 2004, all the Republican candidates garnered larger percentages of the Asian vote than President Trump’s 34%.

As for Latino voters, Trump won 32% of the vote, which trails both elections won by Ronald Reagan (37% and 34%) and George W. Bush (35% and 34%).

If you put all minority voters together, however, President Donald Trump’s performance was notable. He won an estimated 26% of the overall minority vote, which ranks as the second best showing in the past 100 years by a Republican candidate, trailing only the 2004 election in which George W. Bush received 28% of the vote.

sooo trump has performed WITHIN the margins of how republican presidential candidates have performed with the black vote historically in the last 50 years.

have there been significant changes in black population numbers and demographics in that time? no
was trump's approach considered better than any of his predecessors who had better numbers? no

this is what you have an erection over?? :giggle:

again :yawn::yawn::yawn: I know y'all hate THE DATA but I had to post it anyway.:rolleyes:

Geechie, how many times have I told you to reply to WHAT I SAY and NOT WHAT YOU THINK? I will quote myself for reference: "what does it say when a president touted as a white supremacist increases his share of the vote amongst Black people? Every minority group, actually."

So let's understand this statement in context and using reading comprehension. "A president" who is "touted as a white supremacist" is able to increase "his share of the vote amongst Black people". This means that Trump's share of the vote amongst Black people (and other "minority" groups) increased from 2016 to 2020, even though he was repeatedly castigated for his racist statements and associations with white nationalists and supremacists. No where was a comparison being made to Trump and historical Republican candidates. I repeat, NO WHERE WAS A COMPARISON BEING MADE TO TRUMP AND HISTORICAL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES. It was a comparison to his own performance amongst non-white voters. And the article I posted is looking at party identity trends since 2010 as well. And, as I stated, it is more indicative of dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party.

Jesus, I shouldn't have to explain basic shit like this. :hithead::hithead::hithead:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Geechie, how many times have I told you to reply to WHAT I SAY and NOT WHAT YOU THINK? I will quote myself for reference: "what does it say when a president touted as a white supremacist increases his share of the vote amongst Black people? Every minority group, actually."

So let's understand this statement in context and using reading comprehension. "A president" who is "touted as a white supremacist" is able to increase "his share of the vote amongst Black people". This means that Trump's share of the vote amongst Black people (and other "minority" groups) increased from 2016 to 2020, even though he was repeatedly castigated for his racist statements and associations with white nationalists and supremacists. No where was a comparison being made to Trump and historical Republican candidates. I repeat, NO WHERE WAS A COMPARISON BEING MADE TO TRUMP AND HISTORICAL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES. It was a comparison to his own performance amongst non-white voters. And the article I posted is looking at party identity trends since 2010 as well. And, as I stated, it is more indicative of dissatisfaction with the Democratic Party.

Jesus, I shouldn't have to explain basic shit like this. :hithead::hithead::hithead:

every republican president in the last 40 years has been called a racist and white supremacist.. The GOP of the last 50 years has been viewed as the old white people's party (you know the southern strategy and attempts to suppress the black vote and all that) so trumps performance and perception is NOT unique in any way in that regard. Taking a snap shot of the last 10 years and saying AHA! means nothing when you look at the bigger picture.

The democratic party loses elections... sometimes the presidency sometimes both houses of congress sometimes all at the same time (like republicans did this time) those were times when there was apathy and dissatisfaction with the democratic party then too...its the pendulum swing of how politics works what more do you want?:dunno:

I could show you data showing how people are leaving the GOP by the thousands RIGHT NOW in swing states either joining democrats or independent parties that's indicative of dissatisfaction with the Republican Party. :dunno:

My point is NOTHING you guys have posted here is remarkable or ground shaking at all.
how young are you to not know this:hithead::hithead::hithead:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have..trump being incompetent is the obvious. Obama being considered this great president is the problem.

You don't wake up in Alaska and complain about the cold.
considering the immediate comparisons for Obama is bush and trump its not that hard to see a difference. Was Obama as transformative for the black community as he was hyped and we had hoped...no..but was he better than the presidents immediately before and after him considering one drove the country into a ditch economically and the other did it again...

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
considering the immediate comparisons for Obama is bush and trump its not that hard to see a difference. Was Obama as transformative for the black communuty as he was hyped and we had hoped...no..but was he better than the presidents immediately before and after him considering one drove the country into a ditch economically and the other did it again...
I don't think comparing shit to shit serves a purpose. He was a better bomber than other presidents and the best deporter as well.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1-Show me where I said I didn't have a problem with Biden's statement.

2-Even if I was a "democratic ass kisser" I still wouldn't be able to go as hard as you do for Trump.

This goes beyond "ass-kissing." This fool cradled the balls & kissed the tip :puke:.
It's all good. Continue to democrat ass kiss. That's what you do. Trump is gone now. Jim Crow Joe is on deck.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
every republican president in the last 40 years has been called a racist and white supremacist.. The GOP of the last 50 years has been viewed as the old white people's party (you know the southern strategy and attempts to suppress the black vote and all that) so trumps performance and perception is NOT unique in any way in that regard. Taking a snap shot of the last 10 years and saying AHA! means nothing when you look at the bigger picture.

You cannot be serious here. No recent president or even presidential candidate has been hit with outright associations with white nationalists and white racism to the extent that Trump has. He is VERY unique in that regard.

The democratic party loses elections... sometimes the presidency sometimes both houses of congress sometimes all at the same time (like republicans did this time) those were times when there was apathy and dissatisfaction with the democratic party then too...its the pendulum swing of how politics works what more do you want?:dunno:

That's just how it is, huh? A political party shouldn't serve the wants and needs of its constituency, huh? No need for the Democrats to respond to issues like minimum wage, student loans, covid relief, and whatever other issues are prevailing amongst its constituency, huh? That's just the way the pendulum swings. :smh:

I will ask again, WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A SUPPOSEDLY LEFT-LEANING DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN OFFICE IF IT DOES NOT PURSUE LEFT-LEANING POLICIES????????

I could show you data showing how people are leaving the GOP by the thousands RIGHT NOW in swing states either joining democrats or independent parties that's indicative of dissatisfaction with the Republican Party. :dunno:

This is perfectly relevant. However, I think the difference is that those people leaving the GOP are doing so as a reaction to Trump and fallout from the insurrection while those leaving the Democratic Party are doing so as a reaction to the Dems' policy neglect.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but according you I'm a democratic shill so I'm biased anyway...but YOU on the other hand are suppose to be unbiased yet youve spent a good portion of trumps ONLY term shitting on dems and not republicans and not trump in particular for the last year.

How did the black agenda do under trump?? simple question?
I never shitted on Trump? :lol: he was awful, 2nd worst president of my lifetime (behind Bush, Jr.)

the so-called black agenda was the same under trump as other presidents which actually makes him look better since he was a known racist. Truth hurts.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You cannot be serious here. No recent president or even presidential candidate has been hit with outright associations with white nationalists and white racism to the extent that Trump has. He is VERY unique in that regard.

That's just how it is, huh? A political party shouldn't serve the wants and needs of its constituency, huh? No need for the Democrats to respond to issues like minimum wage, student loans, covid relief, and whatever other issues are prevailing amongst its constituency, huh? That's just the way the pendulum swings. :smh:

I will ask again, WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A SUPPOSEDLY LEFT-LEANING DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN OFFICE IF IT DOES NOT PURSUE LEFT-LEANING POLICIES????????

This is perfectly relevant. However, I think the difference is that those people leaving the GOP are doing so as a reaction to Trump and fallout from the insurrection while those leaving the Democratic Party are doing so as a reaction to the Dems' policy neglect.

Bruh, your so right.. I left the Dems after obama first year in office.. I just didnt like the direction the corporate dems were headin and to be honest I started seeing what the dems were doing, during the billy clinton fuck the people tour!!

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
meh most people aren't looking at that or it doesn't factor as high you think it should..
Of course not...people only care about the wrongs of people they dislike. Wrong is wrong so like i said hes just as bad as any of them other crackers

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and he's also been sued twice for racial discrimination
don't forget the shit he pulled with the central park 5
and getting him to repudiate white supremecists is like pulling teeth.

its not like the shit with him is exaggerated or not earned.

I dunno... seems to me Obamacare is pretty left-leaning.

Thats a distinction without a difference that at the end of the day really doesn't matter.

Hillary won the popular vote but still lost the election because she lost key support among white women and white men...lets see..her husband was elected twice...obama (clinton lite) was elected twice, biden (obama's 3rd term) was elected with the most votes ever and she got rejected twice..think that was about not liking her policies or her personally?

Last edited: