Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Administration To Face Real Test From African Americans On Racial Justice On Reparations BillI said this Before

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I bet its the same ones you're family came from.....

Oh wait, they emigrated here, never mind.......

tenor.gif

That was corny as fuck. Fucking idiot.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reality is the LGBTXYZ people didn't have an army of shills and apologists to deal with. Democrats have mastered the art of putting in tokens to appease the community. For over 50 fucking years, the community has been happy with tokens put into positions such as judge, mayor, congressperson, etc, while the community has stagnated.

The LGBTXYZ folks wanted RESULTS and got them. They got gay marriage. They then got Obama to flip. They've brought the entire democrat party to its knees in the last 17 years. They were able to do that because they don't have shills and apologists to contend with. No :eek2: "what about republicans!"

Folks either get down with the agenda or are ran the fuck out. They operate LGBTQXYZ over everything. Black community operate democrat over everything. Feminists are another group that don't put party first. Jews don't put party first. Only folks who put party first are the black community and rednecks. Ironically, the 2 demos that get the fucking least from politics. :smh:

You have proven time and time again you don't get the concept of using voting power as leverage. You just want people to show up for the "I voted sticker" and then to STFU and take whatever comes.

crackers got violent on the 6th though so you mostly right but when you play with these white conservatives like the GOP were doing for years only a matter of time before they get real ya.

Remember the Trump lawyer with the Tweet says Pence goes first, firing squad this and that...

I still think the white conservatives a little different than the black democrats the white conservatives no matter how successful "some" of them never leave their roots, hence the cowboy hats and F150 trucks from white millionaires and so forth while the black liberals get money and chase white everything while giving black speeches speaking about the progress.

We got these rich ass cacs walking around openly calling for Pence to go to the "firing squad" while being multi millionaires themselves.

We got Peyton Manning and Brett Favre talking pictures with Trump in a T-shirt and jeans, I always wondered where that privilege's came from.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The reality is the LGBTXYZ people didn't have an army of shills and apologists to deal with.

The LGBTXYZ folks wanted RESULTS and got them. They got gay marriage. They then got Obama to flip. They've brought the entire democrat party to its knees in the last 17 years. They were able to do that because they don't have shills and apologists to contend with. No :eek2: "what about republicans!"

Don't overlook the fact that the letter gang put MONEY behind their political moves. They actively fund raise for candidates sympathetic to their causes. They gained real political power. That homo with political connections that keeps getting away with killing black men in CA is a prime example.

What can any of you offer democrats FINANCIALLY to make things happen?

Demands and guilt trips ain't getting shit done. Voting as usual and hoping for later considerations damn sure won't change anything.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
It's a growing number of black folks waking up but that number is still far too low to concern the Dems right now.

The only thing I will say about the dems is they need to cut checks to maintain power, most of us don't care about them if we aren't getting paid.

I do want to see the dems perish though honestly and that's a fact.

But it won't happen no time soon, still alot of older black folks and highly educated black folks who don't face no issues like that and live well so they just vote Dem hoping for a seat at the table and they good.

Do you want the repubs. running shit, yes or no?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You know, if you and you're people's have this same energy for white supremacy, your homelands wouldn't have been overran by colonialism

Maybe you should've used some of your energy and put it towards not dropping out of high school.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Group economics is my goal, that makes it easier for the bottom barrel

So honestly I don't care who's in office, all power comes from group ideology nothing else.

I'm move to the most racist part of Alabama if my peoples were all on code together we would prosper.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered

So honestly I don't care who's in office, all power comes from group ideology nothing else.

I'm move to the most racist part of Alabama if my peoples were all on code together we would prosper.

Damn, you typed 3 sentences yet still found a way to not answer my question. "Duh I don't care who runs duh gubment." doesn't count. Different question:

Do you think repubs. would give us reparations, yes or no?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Here we go again. If the democrats want black votes, I'm gonna need them to run on more than "do you want the republicans in office?"

The overall plight of black folk has not improved and has been the same under Obama and Trump. Neither republican or Democrats have been for black folks as a whole.
the-black-vote-gop-hates-black-people-election-property-of-34462861.png
In all truthness........neither side have been for black folks.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Here we go again. If the democrats want black votes, I'm gonna need them to run on more than "do you want the republicans in office?"

The overall plight of black folk has not improved and has been the same under Obama and Trump. Neither republican or Democrats have been for black folks as a whole.
the-black-vote-gop-hates-black-people-election-property-of-34462861.png

That's because politicians cant change the "overall plight of black folk".

We are the ones who are gonna have to do that for ourselves.

However, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't look at both parties and decide which one we should vote for.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn, you typed 3 sentences yet still found a way to not answer my question. "Duh I don't care who runs duh gubment." doesn't count. Different question:

Do you think repubs. would give us reparations, yes or no?

:hithead:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Former President Barrack Obama was against reparations.This is facts.So what made you think that democrats was so pro reparations.?
I dunno..theres been a bill introduced on the floor of congress by a democrat for the last 2 decades it has 173 cosponsors all democrats...at least 3 democratic presidential candidates have talked about favorably including one who is now VP...

these are facts as well..

(now watch the goalposts move or the name calling begin)

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
I dunno..theres been a bill introduced on the floor of congress by a democrat for the last 2 decades it has 173 cosponsors all democrats...at least 3 democratic presidential candidates have talked about favorably including one who is now VP...

I dont get why your upset about that H.R 4o bill. Under it , even you would get reparations.

Which is why its such a terrible bill and why Democrats support it.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

bro...............you pissing all in the wind with that talk .over the years there have been Independents,Republicans and even Democrats who have all touted the idea of supporting a bill for reparations.I guess your aim is to make the Democrat party seem holyier than art thou and holy angelic saviors of the world.Bro they are all the same thing.They are all the same coin just different sides,and thats something you cannot deny that Blacks are waking up to.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro...............you pissing all in the wind with that talk .over the years there have been Independents,Republicans and even Democrats who have all touted the idea of supporting a bill for reparations.I guess your aim is to make the Democrat party seem holyier than art thou and holy angelic saviors of the world.Bro they are all the same thing.They are all the same coin just different sides,and thats something you cannot deny that Blacks are waking up to.
this is what I'm talking about... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I never implied the dems were "holier than thou" at all... I answered your question.

Former President Barrack Obama was against reparations. This is facts. So what made you think that democrats was so pro reparations.?

its true Obama did oppose reparations...

what could make anyone think the democrats are pro reparations....well thats a relative thing. relative to the republican party and the independent party the democratic party in terms of even the slightest gestures beyond just mentioning it has done more than any other party you can think of just by h r 40 and the cosponsors itself (just discovered a sister bill in the senate S.40 introduced by cory booker with 17 cosponsors...16 dems and and 1 indy) . Its the furtherest that issue has gotten in politics since andrew jackson revoked 40 acres and a mule during reconstruction.

Now please show me any other political party or person in the last 40 years who has done more than that where reparations consideration is concerned and I'll concede the point.

this isn't shilling for the democrats this is talking about history concerning this particular issue.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro they are all the same thing.They are all the same coin just different sides

After 32 Years, Reparations Advocates Are Confident the Bill Will Finally Pass

Legislation that would establish a commission to study reparations and recommend remedies for Black Americans for centuries of slavery is back in the spotlight after a congressional hearing earlier this week.

Advocates are more confident than ever that H.R. 40 will pass the House of Representatives, which they describe as a welcome but long overdue milestone for the bill's 32-year history on Capitol Hill.

"It's a sad, sad commentary on this country that it has taken this long," Nkechi Taifa, a human rights attorney and decades-long reparations advocate, told Newsweek. "Reparations are an issue whose time has come."

Today, the bill has 173 (all democrats) co-sponsors in the House, and its Senate counterpart (S.40) has 17 co-sponsors (16 democrats 1 independent). On Wednesday, the House Judiciary subcommittee held its first hearing on the bill since 2019. Now that it has had a hearing, the bill needs to be passed by the committee before it can be debated and voted on by the full House.

Mary Frances Berry, a professor of history at the University of Pennsylvania, told Newsweek she believes H.R. 40 is "closer to getting passed, at least in the House, than it ever was before."

Berry added that a study would be "an absolutely rational thing to do and it will be very useful" because it would tell policymakers what kind of remedy there should be, if any, and whether the burden should be on the private sector or the federal government.

Daniels and Taifa are in agreement that H.R. 40 will "absolutely" pass the House. But both were notably less optimistic about its fate in the Senate, where it would need the support of all 50 Democrats and independents, as well as 10 Republicans, to pass.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
After 32 Years, Reparations Advocates Are Confident the Bill Will Finally Pass

Legislation that would establish a commission to study reparations and recommend remedies for Black Americans for centuries of slavery is back in the spotlight after a congressional hearing earlier this week.

Advocates are more confident than ever that H.R. 40 will pass the House of Representatives, which they describe as a welcome but long overdue milestone for the bill's 32-year history on Capitol Hill.

"It's a sad, sad commentary on this country that it has taken this long," Nkechi Taifa, a human rights attorney and decades-long reparations advocate, told Newsweek. "Reparations are an issue whose time has come."

Today, the bill has 173 (all democrats) co-sponsors in the House, and its Senate counterpart (S.40) has 17 co-sponsors (16 democrats 1 independent). On Wednesday, the House Judiciary subcommittee held its first hearing on the bill since 2019. Now that it has had a hearing, the bill needs to be passed by the committee before it can be debated and voted on by the full House.

Mary Frances Berry, a professor of history at the University of Pennsylvania, told Newsweek she believes H.R. 40 is "closer to getting passed, at least in the House, than it ever was before."

Berry added that a study would be "an absolutely rational thing to do and it will be very useful" because it would tell policymakers what kind of remedy there should be, if any, and whether the burden should be on the private sector or the federal government.

Daniels and Taifa are in agreement that H.R. 40 will "absolutely" pass the House. But both were notably less optimistic about its fate in the Senate, where it would need the support of all 50 Democrats and independents, as well as 10 Republicans, to pass.

This "bill" is not a real actionable bill. It is.....

S.40 - Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act

Any tangible reparations would still need to be voted on and passed by the House and the Senate.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Don't overlook the fact that the letter gang put MONEY behind their political moves. They actively fund raise for candidates sympathetic to their causes. They gained real political power. That homo with political connections that keeps getting away with killing black men in CA is a prime example.

What can any of you offer democrats FINANCIALLY to make things happen?

Demands and guilt trips ain't getting shit done. Voting as usual and hoping for later considerations damn sure won't change anything.
That's true, but also my gay marriage example in the early 2000s shows they put their cause BEFORE the democratic party. No fucking way can that be said for the black community. Shit is party first with tokens to appease us. That is a HUGE hurdle to overcome.

Shit, check the vibe on this board. Most these cats have turned into Clinton democrats. You know. The older generation in the 90s that loved Clinton and cheered him on while he did all his fuckery the party is claiming to undo now. :smh:

As LGBTQXYZ, jews, feminists, and others have shown, it's better to have candidates who are for the cause than fucking tokens. Groups know it's better to CONTROL the politicians than to have tokens representation. Our community keeps falling for the same bullshit.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Former President Barrack Obama was against reparations.This is facts.So what made you think that democrats was so pro reparations.?

Muthafucka I wasn't talking to you. Go sit your ass in the corner & come up with some more covid vaccine conspiracies you bitchass nigga.

@totto Answer the questions. An "intellectual" such as yourself should be able to respond to a simple inquiry rather easily.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

S.40 - Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act

Any tangible reparations would still need to be voted on and passed by the House and the Senate.

That study reparations is nothing but a stalling static and these stupid niggaz falling for that shit. Study what specifically? It's all in the history books and the white power structure know what they've done and have been doing to black Americans for 500 years. Now, they're playing this study game with niggaz.

You have to go through leaps and bounds just to study when they already know the damage they did and continue to do. It's all game they are running.

Obama gave Jewish people reparations again and the Holocaust did not happen in America. US Tax dollars goes to Israel when that should be Ados reparations. He also gave Native Americans reparations again but was against Black Americans getting reparations. But, these coons still loyal to him.

Did they have to study before giving the Jewish scum reparations? Did they have to study before giving Native Americans reparations? Did they have to study to give former slaveowners reparations? Did they have to study to give Italians in Louisiana reparations? Did they have to study before giving Japanese reparations? NO! It's all a fucking game they are running. Cut the check!

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
That study reparations is nothing but a stalling static and these stupid niggaz falling for that shit. Study what specifically? It's all in the history books and the white power structure know what they've done and have been doing to black Americans for 500 years. Now, they're playing this study game with niggaz.

You have to go through leaps and bounds just to study when they already know the damage they did and continue to do. It's all game they are running.

Obama gave Jewish people reparations again and the Holocaust did not happen in America. US Tax dollars goes to Israel when that should be Ados reparations. He also gave Native Americans reparations again but was against Black Americans getting reparations. But, these coons still loyal to him.

Did they have to study before giving the Jewish scum reparations? Did they have to study before giving Native Americans reparations? Did they have to study to give former slaveowners reparations? Did they have to study to give Italians in Louisiana reparations? Did they have to study before giving Japanese reparations? NO! It's all a fucking game they are running. Cut the check!
exactly........its all a stalling tatic.........What else is it to study on slavery.?African Americans have had a presence here for 400 years.But the democrats are expecting to get a boat load of support.So they say black people is suppose to support this.?

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
That's true, but also my gay marriage example in the early 2000s shows they put their cause BEFORE the democratic party. No fucking way can that be said for the black community. Shit is party first with tokens to appease us. That is a HUGE hurdle to overcome.

Shit, check the vibe on this board. Most these cats have turned into Clinton democrats. You know. The older generation in the 90s that loved Clinton and cheered him on while he did all his fuckery the party is claiming to undo now. :smh:

As LGBTQXYZ, jews, feminists, and others have shown, it's better to have candidates who are for the cause than fucking tokens. Groups know it's better to CONTROL the politicians than to have tokens representation. Our community keeps falling for the same bullshit.
Mike Pence stopped that faggit shit

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Once again:

Do you think that repubs. would give us reparations, yes or no?

Do you want repubs. running the government, yes or no?

NO, I personally think neither side wants to empower black people...

Does that answer your question?

Dems are just gonna talk and run around and do little...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

He's too dumb to realize that bro lol.
If he cant read the title of the damn bill you know he hasnt even read the damn shit inside of the bill, not even the abstract.
:lol:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

I can give something much recent.
Did they study how Covid shut down everything?
Nope, they cut the check out of thin air.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's too dumb to realize that bro lol.
If he cant read the title of the damn bill you know he hasnt even read the damn shit inside of the bill, not even the abstract.
:lol:
1. Its clear what the bill is its in the title
2. Its something that ADOS org itself is advocating for tho they have issues with the finer details of it s its viewed as A FIRST STEP towards making reparations actionable.
3. SOI shut the fuck up cuz you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
1. Its clear what the bill is its in the title
2. Its something that ADOS org itself is advocating for tho they have issues with the finer details of it s its viewed as A FIRST STEP towards making reparations actionable.
3. SOI shut the fuck up cuz you bring absolutely nothing to the table.
this is nothing but a stalling tatic......first step toward making reparations actionable.?....this has got to be a joke right.?You mean to tell me since blacks have been here 400 years or more,you just now in the 21st century and 21 years in,taking a first step.?Bruh the first step process is over with,its been over with.