Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Administration To Face Real Test From African Americans On Racial Justice On Reparations BillI said this Before

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is nothing but a stalling tatic......first step toward making reparations actionable.?....this has got to be a joke right.?You mean to tell me since blacks have been here 400 years or more,you just now in the 21st century and 21 years in,taking a first step.?Bruh the first step process is over with,its been over with.
when in the history of this fucking country have black americans ever gotten anything positive immediately?? shit nigga we just got our full voting rights 50 years ago. So stop being naive about how this shits going.

you asked a question about the democratic party and I answered it and the events playing out answers it... NOW its about how slow shit is and stalling tactics

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
when in the history of this fucking country have black americans ever gotten anything positive immediately?? shit nigga we just got our full voting rights 50 years ago. So stop being naive about how this shits going.

you asked a question about the democratic party and I answered it and the events playing out answers it... NOW its about how slow shit is and stalling tactics

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif
Bruh i told you once and i will tell you again.Reparations are going to be paid regardless whether you like it or not.No matter who is in office Democrat or Repub........So get over your ego bro.This will be coming from a high order.So it's official.Yeah i know it's gonna be a sad day for some,theres going to be tears coming from many,seeing that day come to fruition,but you will be fine you will eventually get over it.But's its going down none the less.This is not the struggle for voting rights era.This is the reparations era now and it officially begun back in June 2019.The era is now known as the reparations era because 2019 marked 400 official years that blacks have had a presence in what is called the United State Of America......1619 to 2019 get it.400 years

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
NO, I personally think neither side wants to empower black people...

Does that answer your question?

Dems are just gonna talk and run around and do little...

Uh huh. So you don't feel either side is for us yet you only want the dems. to fail. Plus you still haven't answered my first question so

JayZ.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
this is nothing but a stalling tatic......first step toward making reparations actionable.?....this has got to be a joke right.?You mean to tell me since blacks have been here 400 years or more,you just now in the 21st century and 21 years in,taking a first step.?Bruh the first step process is over with,its been over with.
1. Its clear what the bill is its in the title
2. Its something that ADOS org itself is advocating for tho they have issues with the finer details of it s its viewed as A FIRST STEP towards making reparations actionable.
3. SOI shut the fuck up cuz you bring absolutely nothing to the table.
Like the Democrats you so love?
:hmm:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like what?
I said it before....relative to the republican party and the independent party the democratic party in terms of even the slightest gestures beyond just mentioning it has done more than any other party you can think of just by h r 40 and the cosponsors itself (just discovered a sister bill in the senate S.40 introduced by cory booker with 17 cosponsors...16 dems and and 1 indy) . Its the furtherest that issue has gotten in politics since andrew jackson revoked 40 acres and a mule during reconstruction.

Now please show me any other political party or person in the last 40 years who has done more than that where reparations consideration is concerned and I'll concede the point.

this isn't shilling for the democrats this is talking about history concerning this particular issue.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
I said it before....relative to the republican party and the independent party the democratic party in terms of even the slightest gestures beyond just mentioning it has done more than any other party you can think of just by h r 40 and the cosponsors itself (just discovered a sister bill in the senate S.40 introduced by cory booker with 17 cosponsors...16 dems and and 1 indy) . Its the furtherest that issue has gotten in politics since andrew jackson revoked 40 acres and a mule during reconstruction.

Now please show me any other political party or person in the last 40 years who has done more than that where reparations consideration is concerned and I'll concede the point.

this isn't shilling for the democrats this is talking about history concerning this particular issue.

The "Democrats" have introduced this bill for the past 20+ years.

Just to study........

If you worked for my company for 20+ years and every year you asked me for a bonus in your paycheck and I told you "Can't do it this year, come back next year"

Then in your last year before retirement, you asked and I said to you " We need to study what's it going to cost us to give you this bonus"

Do you think you still getting the bonus? No

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The "Democrats" have introduced this bill for the past 20+ years.

Just to study........

If you worked for my company for 20+ years and every year you asked me for a bonus in your paycheck and I told you "Can't do it this year, come back next year"

Then in your last year before retirement, you asked and I said to you " We need to study what's it going to cost us to give you this bonus"

Do you think you still getting the bonus? No
youre judging it from your idea of progress....by that measure, sure... they aint done shit

I'm looking at it from the political landscape aspect. Which I said before... when in the history of this fucking country have black americans ever gotten anything positive immediately?? shit nigga we just got our full voting rights 50 years ago. It took 250 years for us to be declared NOT property (something that ripped the country apart) and another 100 years for us to be secured the right to vote (another issue that ripped the country apart) So how long do you think it will take for the country to come to terms with reparations for AA...something that strikes at the very heart of what and how the united states of America have treated the enslaved Africans and their descendants over the last 400 years and how that contrasts with the ideals and image the country has promoted itself being since damn near the beginning.

Since Reconstruction, the demand has been for reparations for Black Americans. In the late 80s democrat congressman John Conyers introduces a bill to enact a commission to study and submit a formal report to Congress and the American people with its findings and recommendations on remedies and reparation proposals for African-Americans.

It goes ignored for more than 2 decades but Conyers keeps reintroducing it then passes it on to Shelia Jackson to do so after he retired. In the last 5 years the notion picks up some steam with the rise of ADOS organization..the latest group to come along after the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America (N'COBRA) in the late 80s.

The issue then became lets get the process started by commissioning the study...

The biggest argument people here have had is that the democratic party aint done shit as far as the black agenda is concerned including reparations for the loyal votes they get from blacks. Cats on BGOL have said that the commission to study reparations is the LEAST that could be done for now and are pissed off that the dems couldn't even do THAT MUCH!.

Now it looks like the bill may actually get done opening the commission and NOW the argument changes to that aint shit:rolleyes2: and it never was because they aint gonna do it no how so fuck the democrats we shouldn't vote for them anyway. The Democratic Party will be literally facing extinction behind this policy with the exception of the mass immigration.Like i said before reparations are going to be paid through money and land regardless of who is in office defacto.with or with out the blessings of the democrats.The democrats will be walking a tight rope in the coming days ahead and lets not act like the divorce proceedings between the democratic party and african americans or not in motion because they are, it was like that every since 2016 and even more so in 2020. (quote from OP)

meanwhile its the dems in the process of making the first step towards reparation in the halls of congress.

Again this is recounting HISTORY of the last 30 years...not shilling for anyone. And in all that time I havent mentioned what the republican party has done by way of reparations or independants or what measures bernie sanders is actively pushing for....because they haven't in any way. thats just facts.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here we go again. If the democrats want black votes, I'm gonna need them to run on more than "do you want the republicans in office?"

The overall plight of black folk has not improved and has been the same under Obama and Trump. Neither republican or Democrats have been for black folks as a whole.
the-black-vote-gop-hates-black-people-election-property-of-34462861.png
to where??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh i told you once and i will tell you again.Reparations are going to be paid regardless whether you like it or not.No matter who is in office Democrat or Repub........So get over your ego bro.This will be coming from a high order.So it's official.Yeah i know it's gonna be a sad day for some,theres going to be tears coming from many,seeing that day come to fruition,but you will be fine you will eventually get over it.But's its going down none the less.This is not the struggle for voting rights era.This is the reparations era now and it officially begun back in June 2019.The era is now known as the reparations era because 2019 marked 400 official years that blacks have had a presence in what is called the United State Of America......1619 to 2019 get it.400 years
Brotha been reading his Bible :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brotha been reading his Bible :lol:
What do mean.? :confused:
Acts 7:6-9

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The Bible said what you said centuries ago, unless you had a time machine and wrote the chapter verses yourself.
so basically you are confirming that those people are the exact same people of the biblical description.........look bruh you dont have to feel a certain type of way when explaining tribes and tribes of peoples,just let it all out,let it all hang out,it is what it is.Theres nothing that i can do about it and theres nothing you can do about it either.If it was written it was written.All i can tell you is the high order in this world right now at the moment get there orders from the highest order.Whether you wont to believe it or not thats up to you,but i know better.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess this thread is another one of the hourly updates that we haven't received reparations yet.

I don t think we will receive reparations tomorrow OP, but I am sure you will let me know that we didn't.

Thanks

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so basically you are confirming that those people are the exact same people of the biblical description.........look bruh you dont have to feel a certain type of way when explaining tribes and tribes of peoples,just let it all out,let it all hang out,it is what it is.Theres nothing that i can do about it and theres nothing you can do about it either.If it was written it was written.All i can tell you is the high order in this world right now at the moment get there orders from the highest order.Whether you wont to believe it or not thats up to you,but i know better.
The highest order in this world? What order is that?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The highest order in this world? What order is that?
You should no by now who is the highest order in the world right now .the remains of the Rotschild family,The Soros family,all the ceo's of the liberial dutch anglo saxon banking alliance,all the european union banking ceo's,The Vatican.and on the other side the White Dragon Society,the White Lotus coalition which represents the interest of The Peoples Of The China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea(North Korea)thats were they get there orders from and then the Russian Federation who is control by the Patriarch of the Orthodox Christian Church(so no need of thinking Vladimir Putin is the be all end all decision making in Russia,Belarus etc).The should spell the highest order right now at the moment on this planet.One thing you need to know first and foremost about all these orders i just named .They all are the guardians of peace on earth right now.In other words they have there hands on the button or have access to people who do and all have secret launch codes for when the time comes.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should no by now who is the highest order in the world right now .the remains of the Rotschild family,The Soros family,all the ceo's of the liberial dutch anglo saxon banking alliance,all the european union banking ceo's,The Vatican.and on the other side the White Dragon Society,the White Lotus coalition which represents the interest of The Peoples Of The China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea(North Korea)thats were they get there orders from and then the Russian Federation who is control by the Patriarch of the Orthodox Christian Church(so no need of thinking Vladimir Putin is the be all end all decision making in Russia,Belarus etc).The should spell the highest order right now at the moment on this planet.One thing you need to know first and foremost about all these orders i just named .They all are the guardians of peace on earth right now.In other words they have there hands on the button or have access to people who do and all have secret launch codes for when the time comes.
The Anunakki can disable all earthly technology with the push of a button. Then what? Pray to Osiris for help?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The Anunakki can disable all earthly technology with the push of a button. Then what? Pray to Osiris for help?
that part to................but anyway if you say the basic instructions before leaving earth predates a certain people to get rewarded a great amount of wealth,then that means the people on top now is on borrowed time.it is what it is,i didnt write it,i didnt predate it or predict it.Its nothing you nor i can do about it.We both may perish before that time.theres is no prediction of whats ahead for any of us in the mean time in between time.Is any our of lives that we live or die already predestined.?Can we both control our predestinies.?i dont know.i need to study and do more research,but thats a topic for nother day and time.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Yet the non-ADOS immigrants were the first to reply to the thread, including you.

Hmmmmmm.

I don't hide the fact thay I find you and your fellow coons amusing as hell. I'm always up for cracking jokes at your expense.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Dude what???