BGOL Ongoing Formula One Thread: 2024 Season

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shieeeet, all the action in F1 is gone be off the track this year. Rumors are starting about Max to Mercedes now I mean that would be a retarded move if there ever was one, but Max is very loyal to his dad.

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shieeeet, all the action in F1 is gone be off the track this year. Rumors are starting about Max to Mercedes now I mean that would be a retarded move if there ever was one, but Max is very loyal to his dad.
Ferrari and Mercedes have finally figured out their engineering. RB will only have the advantage this season and possibly next.
Off track will be crazy

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ferrari and Mercedes have finally figured out their engineering. RB will only have the advantage this season and possibly next.
Off track will be crazy
I’m not convinced about either. In particular Ferrari, because they are always “about to..” for the last 10 plus years. If Max leaves, then I see Newey potentially making a move to Ferrari for similar reasons as Hamilton. He’s achieved it all so why not. Redbull‘s dominance will probably remain into the new regs because it’s still ground effects based and thats where their strength is. Unless, someone does like Mercedes and figures an engine advantage it’s probably going to be similar going into the new era.

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not convinced about either. In particular Ferrari, because they are always “about to..” for the last 10 plus years. If Max leaves, then I see Newey potentially making a move to Ferrari for similar reasons as Hamilton. He’s achieved it all so why not. Redbull‘s dominance will probably remain into the new regs because it’s still ground effects based and thats where their strength is. Unless, someone does like Mercedes and figures an engine advantage it’s probably going to be similar going into the new era.
Well for the first time in a while Ferrari is actually putting more attention on their motorsport. They look to have solved their 4 year box issue. Mercedes seems to have figured out their handling. A good season to fine tune. New regs start in 26'. And this is why RB is losing it. They know.
Regardless, I'm here for it.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Some crazy shit if they gone be racing on elevated bridges. This ain’t fucking rainbow road.

Mario Kart in real life?

Sounds good as an idea but real-life race car drivers are not going to drive like it's Mario Kart and this track will quickly just become something that looks pretty but is boring.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
6.174km

Race Distance
308.45 km

Lap Record
1:30.734
Lewis Hamilton (2021)​

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

430068315_689763276701901_5207865962445722367_n.jpg

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way in hell you're gonna tell me that not one manufacture can't match the pace of the RB 20, Perez had +18sec lead ahead of Leclerc and 13 sec behind Verstappen. I'm not buying it, that the RB 20 is a better engineered car. Someone's cheating in a big way.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
5.278km

Race Distance
306.124 km

Lap Record
1:20.235
Sergio Perez (2023)

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fernando Alonso has been hit with a post-race drive through penalty – converted to 20 seconds being adding to his race time – for what the stewards have deemed “potentially dangerous” driving prior to George Russell’s crash out of the Australian Grand Prix on the final lap. There was no contact between the two, so what was the story behind the penalty? Let’s delve in to break it down…

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Fernando Alonso has been hit with a post-race drive through penalty – converted to 20 seconds being adding to his race time – for what the stewards have deemed “potentially dangerous” driving prior to George Russell’s crash out of the Australian Grand Prix on the final lap. There was no contact between the two, so what was the story behind the penalty? Let’s delve in to break it down…
Is the FIA going to penalize themself for not immediately calling for a red flag after the crash?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
5.807km

Race Distance
307.471 km

Lap Record
1:30.983 Lewis Hamilton (2019)