BGOL Ongoing Formula One Thread: 2024 Season

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
They should have had them race in day time, what a waste of a location. You can barely tell it's in Vegas.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Random:

I tend to wonder how the management of F1 feels when the guy's who's probably going to be the face of this sport going forward is easily one of the most boring people ever from a personality stand point. Max is not like Marshawn Lynch or Kimi Raikkonen, in which that sort of thing can be rather entertaining, he's just legitimately dull.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Random:

I tend to wonder how the management of F1 feels when the guy's who's probably going to be the face of this sport going forward is easily one of the most boring people ever from a personality stand point. Max is not like Marshawn Lynch or Kimi Raikkonen, in which that sort of thing can be rather entertaining, he's just legitimately dull.
Bad enough already he is the "face" of F1.
images

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Gotta do what you gotta do. Merc was kneecapped by FIA mainly because of crystal horner aka Posh Spice's bitch, whining and complaining all the time. And Toto lost interest.

But we all know Lewis should have had one, possibly two when he was with McLaren. It's been clear since he showed he was legit in F1 that the powers that be, read: whitey, mean to keep him down.

I absolutely hate ferrari and their cheating ways but if it'll get Lewis another cup...Forza motherfuckers.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Hoping he finally gets a car that matches his talent.

It's not only the car. Even tho the rule changes were aimed straight at Merc, Lewis has to take some blame. He's got to concentrate and stop fucking around. He needs to be there for the development of the car. I applaud his outside activities but if he wants to surpass vettle (and damn near EVERYBODY is rooting against that) then he needs to laser up.

crashtappen gets away with murder on the track so we already see where this is going. Another prost.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is some wiiiiiild shit considering he just signed his extension a few months ago! I mean if there was ever an ambassador for Mercedes it’s Lewis. It would be crazy if he won it with Mercedes this season and then moves to Ferrari. In a way that would be the ideal ending to his career even if he does win it with Ferrari he’s always talked about the Scuderia being every F1 driver’s dream. Sounds like Mercedes basically doesn’t have a much better car this year and he said fuck it why not get that Ferrari itch out the way then retire.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its going to be interesting season for Sanz / Leclerc
Sainz was already like I’m out for me and I don’t blame him, but he’s really gone be on some fuck team orders now. Ferrari’s strategy team got fired over the winter and I think that was their biggest area where they needed improvement. Their in-season development isn’t that great either.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Lewis always wanted to drive the Ferrari. If he pulls off the championship this year and heads to Ferrari 2025 it will be wild. I wonder if Merc really does have a better foundation with the W15 thia year.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is so weird seeing so many yall Americans talking about ours sports....... In my opinion I bet my 500 quid most of yall niggas just started watching F1 because Netflix TV show Drive to Survive.... I just going through BGOL just Suprised there's Formula 1 threads in here....
I feel like most of yall niggas don't know the history of F1.... Assuming most of yall niggas mostly watch NBA, NFL only motorsports yall got is NASCAR (boring motorsports for Redneck and hillbillies)
russell-west-brook-whos-man-is-this.gif