BGOL Ongoing Formula One Thread: 2024 Season

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is so weird seeing so many yall Americans talking about ours sports....... In my opinion I bet my 500 quid most of yall niggas just started watching F1 because Netflix TV show Drive to Survive.... I just going through BGOL just Suprised there's Formula 1 threads in here....
I feel like most of yall niggas don't know the history of F1.... Assuming most of yall niggas mostly watch NBA, NFL only motorsports yall got is NASCAR (boring motorsports for Redneck and hillbillies)
Man there are a ton of motorsport enthusiasts in here. Many are very knowledgeable too. I'm a formula one fan since the 80's. My Dad raced back in the day, so its in the blood.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cocktail Papi just screams white, incel, edge lord

The posting style is so similar to every motorsports subreddit or forum you've ever been on .
Textbook undercover CAC. Same butthurt typing about Lewis Hamilton on all these F1 forums and swear they’ve been watching F1 before everyone else.
“I was watching F1 before Drive to Survive“
”I was watching F1 before DRS”
”I was watching F1 during the V10 era”

:lol:
FOH

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@TEN Pay attention to this CAC, he's from your side of the pond. lol. What do they call wanna down CAC's over there again? Chavs?
This one is textbook.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This little prick was a whole 13 years old when this thread was started.
:roflmao3:
Screenshot-2024-02-01-200418.png

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This is some wiiiiiild shit considering he just signed his extension a few months ago! I mean if there was ever an ambassador for Mercedes it’s Lewis. It would be crazy if he won it with Mercedes this season and then moves to Ferrari. In a way that would be the ideal ending to his career even if he does win it with Ferrari he’s always talked about the Scuderia being every F1 driver’s dream. Sounds like Mercedes basically doesn’t have a much better car this year and he said fuck it why not get that Ferrari itch out the way then retire.

ferrari is much further along in formula development than Merc. Merc had to pivot when FIA came after them and the route they chose didn't pan out the way they thought it would. Now they're looking for a long-term build with Russell in the monocoque.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ferrari is much further along in formula development than Merc. Merc had to pivot when FIA came after them and the route they chose didn't pan out the way they thought it would. Now they're looking for a long-term build with Russell in the monocoque.
Ferrari definitely got a better start on this current formula than Merc, but they can't develop shit in season. That's Merc strength without a doubt. Maybe Vasseur is sorting that out and convince Lewis enough cause Ferrari drops the ball more often than not during the season.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know what Chavs mean? Very interesting this yank know some of ours slangs lol I am black by the way not white Idk why you trying to assume my race... Of course it is always have to be that one person who trying to pull out the race card.... I just going to leave you alone for now anyway.
We know, we know little man. Your definitely Black yo! You typed the word "niggas" three times in your first post in this thread. You must be Black.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay and?..... I am younger than most of yall niggas in here... At least I ain't in my 30s-50s at least hahahaahha 23 year old so.... Relax Boomer lol

P. S.. I am going to delete this post in next 6 hours... I don't want yall niggas know about my age if that make you feel better lol
You better hurry and delete this post before we remember you age.
cocktail-papi-2.png

:roflmao3:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"We know" or it just you My nigga you are fucking old azz Yank in your 50s go take care of your grandkids boomer if you have some my nigga ... The fact you keep trying to assume my race by calling me "Chavs" if beyond me hahahaha

"you typed niggas 3 times" okay what wrong with that? Bruhh what is up with yall white folks always pulling out the race card all the time every time yall losing the argument...
il_794xN.1967729020_6dcd.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Race card“ huh?

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Ferrari definitely got a better start on this current formula than Merc, but they can't develop shit in season. That's Merc strength without a doubt. Maybe Vasseur is sorting that out and convince Lewis enough cause Ferrari drops the ball more often than not during the season.

You have a point. But we don't know what Merc will have this year. They had more time in the tunnel and track because of their finish. If it's another rocket, Lewis could do his thing. I know he got his physio. We'll see. And we don't know what changes ferrari will make. They may have a new principal in place next year.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Actually that is Mercedes that good at developing specially at beginning of Turbo hybrids era specially they made good azz engines even most of F1 teams using... Ferrari they also good at developing their cars sometime but the problem is their engines and chassis not good enough specially they keep blowing up their engines nonstop...

Let hope Ferrari become Serious this time like they almost did in 2022 until after 6 races later.... These niggas can't get everything right specially when they are leading the championship with Leclerc kicking Redbull azzez until everything went down hills After 6 races at the beginning of the championship..... This going to be very interesting since Lewis joining but I am afraid they are showing more attention to him over Leclerc......and let hope Ferrari don't ruining Mr. Hamilton like they did others *cough Alonso and Vettel coughing*
7o4wulujo9y41.jpg

The only thing I am worried about is now what going to happen to Sainz? And who going take Lewis Hamilton place? At Mercedes?

What language is this?

Listen you little disrespectful cocksucker, I'm going to introduce you to a marvelous feature of BGOL called the Ignore Button.

**click** your ignorant ass no longer exists. cya.

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is so weird seeing you yanks watching ours sports.... You have NBA, NFL and NASCAR not F1.... You probably watching it because that driver Logan Sergeant just joined the grid last year since there's no Americans Drivers in F1 since like 1970s... lol if you don't understand since you are too old assuming you in your 50s... It is a meme/joke/insults toward Americans who try watch F1 trying to learn ours sports.... Because Most of times Americans barely watch F1 in past years since yall niggas got NASCAR and Indy 500 most of F1 fanbase are most likely people who live outside of USA..... Plus Most of American Drivers not good enough to be in High levels of Motorsports which it is F1 and another reasons for that is F1 has a series of young driver development programs based in Europe, such as the Ferrari Driver Academy in Italy and Sauber Academy. "Because of the testing restrictions, it's now difficult to take a driver out of America who maybe hasn't been around these tracks that why it is more popular racing in outside of USA rather in USA because most people care about other races that get people attention outside of USA......until Logan Sergeant *cough buy his way in *coughing* PayDriver* coughing*

Because most of yall niggas don't know shit about F1..... It just weird lol I am not trying to pick a fight or anything I just found it bit funny it is a thing... In F1 community which you probably don't know since you are American...

Yeah I get man. No offense taken. Many of us Americans are global travellers. I've been around the globe twice and a bit more and hope to continue traveling for many more years. I'm appreciative for everything including the humor. There are some truths about exposure or the lack from each country. Some are into things and some could care less.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
@TEN Pay attention to this CAC, he's from your side of the pond. lol. What do they call wanna down CAC's over there again? Chavs?
This one is textbook.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
He's clearly a redneck racist troll and extremely anti black American,
as you've just discovered we have them over here too.
Him and his racist shit has been removed from bgol.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's this CockTail Papi , he doesn't even know his F1 history. F1 been in the US as far back as 1908.

Formula One drivers from the United States

There have been 58 Formula One drivers from the United States including two World Drivers' Championship winners, Mario Andretti and Phil Hill. Andretti is the most successful American Formula One driver having won 12 races, and only Eddie Cheever has started more Grands Prix. Logan Sargeant is the most recent American, having competed in the 2023 championship.

While many drivers from the United States have competed in the Formula One World Championship, the vast majority only competed in the Indianapolis 500, which was part of the World Championship from 1950 to 1960. Another 56 American drivers competed in F1 races other than the Indy 500. As of 2023, the most recent American race winner remains Mario Andretti, who won the 1978 Dutch Grand Prix.

The Early History of F1 in the USA

Newer fans may be familiar with Formula 1’s races in America being at the hugely popular Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. However, F1 has been racing in the U.S. before the F1 World Championship that we know even existed.

The 1908 'American Grand Prize' took place in Savannah, Georgia, with the Frenchman Louis Wagner winning after 16 laps on a 40km-long public road track. Curiously, Wagner also won the first official British Grand Prix in 1926, but neither victory sits in the Formula One World Championship's history books.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where's this CockTail Papi , he doesn't even know his F1 history. F1 been in the US as far back as 1908.

Formula One drivers from the United States

There have been 58 Formula One drivers from the United States including two World Drivers' Championship winners, Mario Andretti and Phil Hill. Andretti is the most successful American Formula One driver having won 12 races, and only Eddie Cheever has started more Grands Prix. Logan Sargeant is the most recent American, having competed in the 2023 championship.

While many drivers from the United States have competed in the Formula One World Championship, the vast majority only competed in the Indianapolis 500, which was part of the World Championship from 1950 to 1960. Another 56 American drivers competed in F1 races other than the Indy 500. As of 2023, the most recent American race winner remains Mario Andretti, who won the 1978 Dutch Grand Prix.

The Early History of F1 in the USA

Newer fans may be familiar with Formula 1’s races in America being at the hugely popular Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. However, F1 has been racing in the U.S. before the F1 World Championship that we know even existed.

The 1908 'American Grand Prize' took place in Savannah, Georgia, with the Frenchman Louis Wagner winning after 16 laps on a 40km-long public road track. Curiously, Wagner also won the first official British Grand Prix in 1926, but neither victory sits in the Formula One World Championship's history books.

We exposed that bitchass CAC real quick. This muthafucka was a whole 13 years old when @SIDESHOW started this thread. Trying talk like he was an F1 fan from way back when. Bitch you are the Drive to Survive generation of F1 fans. :lol: Anyway TEN got his ass up outta here quick.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
We exposed that bitchass CAC real quick. This muthafucka was a whole 13 years old when @SIDESHOW started this thread. Trying talk like he was an F1 fan from way back when. Bitch you are the Drive to Survive generation of F1 fans. :lol: Anyway TEN got his ass up outta here quick.

And well done.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ruh-roh. Mr Posh Spice come on down you're next on #metoo

Marko, said bitch you don’t know who you fucking wit. I got the dirt! :lol:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
5.412km

Race Distance
308.238 km

Lap Record
1:31.447
Pedro de la Rosa (2005)​

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I don’t watch F1 racing but I like and watch the show on Netflix :lol:
The drama right now is if Christian Horner is going to get fired. He got cleared from the accusations yesterday and he thought it was all good but today they dropped screenshots and pics

It's like a soap opera :dance: