BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yasss sis?

This silly bitch had no comments for the massacre that took place in Buffalo but a week later came out immediately and said something about the Uvalde shooting. Her statements on Juneteenth that she and her ineffective husband had the nerve to speak about (in general terms no mention of how it relates to Black people) even though his ass had 8 years to sign a fucking bill. Whatever respect I had for her is gone.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im happy he ran. You came in here coming at him about the amount of votes he received
Yeah I did. But I never attacked his character. However, I'm glad it was a wake up call that he needs more to win hearts and minds.

This is what happens when people give a fuck but not enough to vote for something.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People talk a lot of shit but don’t show up to the polls. Many understand where y’all are coming from but the vile, disrespectful way you articulate your position is never going to work with those who do show up to the polls. That clowning, moist bitch type frantic shit will never stick, I’m waiting for some of you mfs to start clapping and windmilling when you type……

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

None of the shit Tariq tells black people has been proven to work. Please name me a voting strategy he has given his audience that has worked? Not trying to attack but would like answers. I have a hard time quoting anything he says because someone in the republican party is paying him to tell blacks not to vote. I first noticed his videos when Hillary ran against Trump. He was quiet, then they had gubernatorial elections in GA and FLA, and both black candidates lost by small margins(don't forget how Desantis is running wild as a result) because he started to tell blacks not to vote again. How is that black empowerment? He starts beef with every black "conscience" content producer. He fleeces his followers for money daily. He steals everything from Neely Fuller's words to the ADOS format. He is a cancer to the black community. I am embarrassed to say I am from the same hometown as this clown.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
None of the shit Tariq tells black people has been proven to work. Please name me a voting strategy he has given his audience that has worked? Not trying to attack but would like answers. I have a hard time quoting anything he says because someone in the republican party is paying him to tell blacks not to vote. I first noticed his videos when Hillary ran against Trump. He was quiet, then they had gubernatorial elections in GA and FLA, and both black candidates lost by small margins(don't forget how Desantis is running wild as a result) because he started to tell blacks not to vote again. How is that black empowerment? He starts beef with every black "conscience" content producer. He fleeces his followers for money daily. He steals everything from Neely Fuller's words to the ADOS format. He is a cancer to the black community. I am embarrassed to say I am from the same hometown as this clown.
I noticed that your word block literally didn't address the video that Nasheed posted.
Why is that?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

You could have 100 Feinsteins and 435 Pelosis and never make progress to the left because they're not interested in doing anything but preserving their own status and power even at the expense of their constituents.

When Republicans are in power they are extremely aggressive about cementing their future ability to regain and maintain that power and they do it with single minded focus.

Voting is not going to fix the DNC.

The DNC has repeatedly told young people to go fuck themselves so you can't be surprised when they don't turn out to vote for some crusty old man who is going to preserve the status quo (which already sucks)

Like maybe we would be in a different spot if Obama had aggressively used his opportunity to close gitmo and enshrine federal abortion protections and pack the court, but he didn't, so here we are.

We have one regressive party and one status quo party and the regressive party wants more than anything to suppress the right to vote so please don't pretend that this is unexpected or surprising.

It is fixable, but the people in power don't want it fixed, so we have to make them fix it.
If that means prinarying basically every sitting democrat then we should do that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

You could have 100 Feinsteins and 435 Pelosis and never make progress to the left because they're not interested in doing anything but preserving their own status and power even at the expense of their constituents.

When Republicans are in power they are extremely aggressive about cementing their future ability to regain and maintain that power and they do it with single minded focus.

Voting is not going to fix the DNC.

The DNC has repeatedly told young people to go fuck themselves so you can't be surprised when they don't turn out to vote for some crusty old man who is going to preserve the status quo (which already sucks)

Like maybe we would be in a different spot if Obama had aggressively used his opportunity to close gitmo and enshrine federal abortion protections and pack the court, but he didn't, so here we are.

We have one regressive party and one status quo party and the regressive party wants more than anything to suppress the right to vote so please don't pretend that this is unexpected or surprising.

It is fixable, but the people in power don't want it fixed, so we have to make them fix it.
If that means prinarying basically every sitting democrat then we should do that.

It's a fucking mess. And yeah, the left is all over the place. That's the problem. Right has a clear agenda. Religion and socially/fiscally conservative views. Simple as that. Some call that white supremacy, but it seems like a good number of Asians and Hispanics just call it normal.

Dems/left are so out of touch they call Hispanics Latinx when they don't want to be called that shit. Hillary is starting to see the writing on the wall.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This scary nigga

his website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more
Got it!
SUBSCRIBE
MENU

After Getting $100M Check From Jeff Bezos, Van Jones Claims Reparations Are Alienating Voters

Photo: Van Jones, Left, in New York City, April 19, 2018 (Dennis Van TIne/STAR MAX/IPx) / Jeff Bezos, right, in Washington, D.C. (STAR MAX File Photo: 12/14/17)

Written by Ann Brown
Jun 27, 2022
SUBSCRIBE
SHARES

Democrats should not make reparations a priority, according to lawyer, author and CNN political commentator Van Jones.
During a recent segment, Jones claimed that talk of reparations takes the focus off issues that concern poor Americans. He said Democrats might fail during the midterm elections due to politicians using such terms as “reparations” and “Latinx” — terms that alienate voters.
A year ago, Jones accepted a whopping $100 million from billionaire Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The gift came with no strings attached but is earmarked for charitable causes, The Daily Beast reported.

Jones revealed few specifics about his plans for the massive charity windfall.
He co-founded Dream Corps in 2015, which supports reducing the U.S. prison population, and the racial justice organization, Color of Change, in 2005. He is also the founding CEO of Reform Alliance, a nonprofit focused on prison reform that was launched in early 2019 with Meek Mill, Jay-Z, and leaders in sports and business.
For people “very low down on the economic ladder who need a bunch of stuff, you wind up over-promising– we’re going to give you reparations,” Jones said. “To people at the bottom of the economic ladder [that’s] talking weird to appeal to” progressives.
YouTube channel Rebel HQ posted the CNN snippet on June 25 under the headline, “Van Jones Thinks Americans Are Demanding Too Much.”

Are you interested in getting smart on Life Insurance?
Click here to take the next step

This wasn’t the first time the former advisor to President Barack Obama played down the importance of reparations. In an October 2019 interview with the Indianapolis Recorder, Jones said monetary reparations would carry less weight than policies to boost Black wealth.
“You know, the conversation about reparations is very interesting,” Jones said. “My observation is if you say, ‘I want a billion dollars to help Black people,’ the first question people ask is, ‘Why?’ If you say, ‘I want it for the past because of past wrongdoing,’ people who are non-Black tend to have very little enthusiasm.”
He added,” If you say, ‘Never mind. I just want it to address some of the inequities in the present; I’m not talking about reparations, I’m talking about redistribution of wealth and income,’ there also seems to be a really big drop-off of enthusiasm for those answers. If you say, ‘I want a billion dollars to invest in a better future,’ there tends to be a little more interest.”

He went on to stress that the Obama administration had plans that were more effective than monetary reparations would ever be.
“I’ve just been more successful talking about investment and green and clean solutions moving forward,” said Jones, comparing policies to reparations.
Jones praised the Obama stimulus package. “We had $787 billion in the Obama stimulus package; $80 billion of that went to investment in green and clean solutions. Much of that wound up in low-income communities.”
Jones does admit that reparations were owned to Black Americans, but that monetary reparations are not the solution.
“Do I personally believe that reparations are owed to a people that have spent 300 years in slavery? Yeah, I do. Do I think that that is the best or only rationale for a major investment in poor communities and Black communities? Probably not,” he concluded.

The racial wealth gap continues to grow in the U.S. The median white household has about $100,000 to $200,000 net worth, while Black households have $10,000 to $20,000 net worth, Harvard University’s Harvard Gazette reported.
Most reparations experts including Duke University economist and wealth inequality expert William Sandy Darity concur that the only way to close the racial wealth gap is through monetary reparations.
Bezos’ “surprise” donation to Jones is part of the Amazon CEO’s philanthropic initiative, the Courage and Civility Award, founded to honor courageous people working to change the world with passion and civility.
Photo: Van Jones, Left, attends the Opportunity Network 11th Annual Night of Opportunity Gala in New York City, April 19, 2018 (Dennis Van TIne/STAR MAX/IPx) / Jeff Bezos, right, at the premiere of “The Post” in Washington, D.C. (STAR MAX File Photo: 12/14/17)

CONTRIBUTE NOW
SHARES

© 2022 The Moguldom Nation. All Rights Reserved.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This scary nigga

his website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more
Got it!
SUBSCRIBE
MENU

After Getting $100M Check From Jeff Bezos, Van Jones Claims Reparations Are Alienating Voters

Photo: Van Jones, Left, in New York City, April 19, 2018 (Dennis Van TIne/STAR MAX/IPx) / Jeff Bezos, right, in Washington, D.C. (STAR MAX File Photo: 12/14/17)

Written by Ann Brown
Jun 27, 2022
SUBSCRIBE
SHARES

Democrats should not make reparations a priority, according to lawyer, author and CNN political commentator Van Jones.
During a recent segment, Jones claimed that talk of reparations takes the focus off issues that concern poor Americans. He said Democrats might fail during the midterm elections due to politicians using such terms as “reparations” and “Latinx” — terms that alienate voters.
A year ago, Jones accepted a whopping $100 million from billionaire Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The gift came with no strings attached but is earmarked for charitable causes, The Daily Beast reported.

He co-founded Dream Corps in 2015, which supports reducing the U.S. prison population, and the racial justice organization, Color of Change, in 2005. He is also the founding CEO of Reform Alliance, a nonprofit focused on prison reform that was launched in early 2019 with Meek Mill, Jay-Z, and leaders in sports and business.
For people “very low down on the economic ladder who need a bunch of stuff, you wind up over-promising– we’re going to give you reparations,” Jones said. “To people at the bottom of the economic ladder [that’s] talking weird to appeal to” progressives.
YouTube channel Rebel HQ posted the CNN snippet on June 25 under the headline, “Van Jones Thinks Americans Are Demanding Too Much.”

This wasn’t the first time the former advisor to President Barack Obama played down the importance of reparations. In an October 2019 interview with the Indianapolis Recorder, Jones said monetary reparations would carry less weight than policies to boost Black wealth.
“You know, the conversation about reparations is very interesting,” Jones said. “My observation is if you say, ‘I want a billion dollars to help Black people,’ the first question people ask is, ‘Why?’ If you say, ‘I want it for the past because of past wrongdoing,’ people who are non-Black tend to have very little enthusiasm.”
He added,” If you say, ‘Never mind. I just want it to address some of the inequities in the present; I’m not talking about reparations, I’m talking about redistribution of wealth and income,’ there also seems to be a really big drop-off of enthusiasm for those answers. If you say, ‘I want a billion dollars to invest in a better future,’ there tends to be a little more interest.”

He went on to stress that the Obama administration had plans that were more effective than monetary reparations would ever be.
“I’ve just been more successful talking about investment and green and clean solutions moving forward,” said Jones, comparing policies to reparations.
Jones praised the Obama stimulus package. “We had $787 billion in the Obama stimulus package; $80 billion of that went to investment in green and clean solutions. Much of that wound up in low-income communities.”
Jones does admit that reparations were owned to Black Americans, but that monetary reparations are not the solution.
“Do I personally believe that reparations are owed to a people that have spent 300 years in slavery? Yeah, I do. Do I think that that is the best or only rationale for a major investment in poor communities and Black communities? Probably not,” he concluded.

The racial wealth gap continues to grow in the U.S. The median white household has about $100,000 to $200,000 net worth, while Black households have $10,000 to $20,000 net worth, Harvard University’s Harvard Gazette reported.
Most reparations experts including Duke University economist and wealth inequality expert William Sandy Darity concur that the only way to close the racial wealth gap is through monetary reparations.
Bezos’ “surprise” donation to Jones is part of the Amazon CEO’s philanthropic initiative, the Courage and Civility Award, founded to honor courageous people working to change the world with passion and civility.
Photo: Van Jones, Left, attends the Opportunity Network 11th Annual Night of Opportunity Gala in New York City, April 19, 2018 (Dennis Van TIne/STAR MAX/IPx) / Jeff Bezos, right, at the premiere of “The Post” in Washington, D.C. (STAR MAX File Photo: 12/14/17)

CONTRIBUTE NOW
SHARES

Whose side is Van jones on now? He seems to be a mercenary and will kowtow to the highest bidder.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This scary nigga

Got it!
SUBSCRIBE
MENU

Written by Ann Brown
Jun 27, 2022
SUBSCRIBE
SHARES

CONTRIBUTE NOW
SHARES

So what’s this ho ass nigga spending Jeff’s money on?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Whose side is Van jones on now? He seems to be a mercenary and will kowtow to the highest bidder.
I'm not sure how to answer that question honestly.

I guess my question is,.was there any time where Van Jones actually showed that he was on our side?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tariq wants Trumpkkk in cause he benefits from that fools tax breaks for the rich

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You "Don't vote" clowns are so transparent. You disappeared immediately after tRump lost because your plan failed. Now you're back again for the midterms playing the same hits.

"Both sides." "Leave the plantation." "What has Democrats done." "I'm for whoever offers tangibles." "Democrats are racist too."

Let me remind you with one example. People talked shit about Hillary because of her emails & decided either to not vote or voted for tRump because he was different. 4 years in office women lost their right to choose. Not just white women but all women.

Miss me with this narrative that a lot of damage can't be done in 2 or 4 years while we wait for the only party that even tries to improve this country earns your vote. republicans don't earn their bases votes. Why? Because their only goals are making money for the elite rich & white supremacy.

A lot of damage can be done while we wait making this country unlivable. And if you think it can't get worse, trust me it can get much worse. You fools aren't immune to your rights being stripped away. It's only a matter of time before they target you. And at that point you'll have no allies because there won't be anyone left.