BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Trump-backed candidates lose key races in Georgia primaries

Only people can't keep Trump's name out their fucking mouths are folks on the left. Every damn day they got his name on CNN, Huffpost, or MSNBC. It's some stalking level shit. Weird as fuck. They are obsessed with him more than the right. :smh:

If they could stop talking about him, everything tied to him would fizzle the fuck out.

Cut the shit man. You know these things take time. Maybe I should break out the fine-print list to show you just how much they have accomplished.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I'm in agreement with Booker about Black people needing to vote. Vote in every single election. Local or district council member, senator, mayor, sheriff, any and every issue and opportunity there is to vote on. I would love for Black people nationwide to heavily get into voting.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Only people can't keep Trump's name out their fucking mouths are folks on the left. Every damn day they got his name on CNN, Huffpost, or MSNBC. It's some stalking level shit. Weird as fuck. They are obsessed with him more than the right. :smh:

If they could stop talking about him, everything tied to him would fizzle the fuck out.

Cut the shit man. You know these things take time. Maybe I should break out the fine-print list to show you just how much they have accomplished.

More than the MAGA tribe media outlets?

Ion know about that one :lol:

But lowkey, mentioning Trump is a ratings grab with major networks

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
More than the MAGA tribe media outlets?

Ion know about that one :lol:

But lowkey, mentioning Trump is a ratings grab with major networks
Yeah man, I check CNN, FOX, and Huffpost every day for comedy and to see what the masses are being told to think. One would think Fox would mention Trump a helluvalot more, but that's not the case.

I get the ratings angle, but this is the bullshit that built Trump in the first place. This was why he was confident enough to shit on both FOX and the establishment republicans in 2016 during the primaries.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah man, I check CNN, FOX, and Huffpost every day for comedy and to see what the masses are being told to think. One would think Fox would mention Trump a helluvalot more, but that's not the case.

I get the ratings angle, but this is the bullshit that built Trump in the first place. This was why he was confident enough to shit on both FOX and the establishment republicans in 2016 during the primaries.

Yep, it definitely helped to make him a viable candidate to become #45. Regarding the major networks, you're absolutely right. I was also including the obscure media that advocates having a gold statue of "the Don" :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm in agreement with Booker about Black people needing to vote. Vote in every single election. Local or district council member, senator, mayor, sheriff, any and every issue and opportunity there is to vote on. I would love for Black people nationwide to heavily get into voting.
For sure. I tell the story once again. Up here in NE Ohio, we have them traffic cameras go up in the late 2000s. They went up in Cleveland, East Cleveland, and Garfield. East Cleveland is an all black suburb. Garfield at the time had more white people. Cleveland is damn near all black on the east side.

It took white people to come in and organize to get removing the cameras on the ballot in. Residents had tried and failed to get them out. As usual, politicians weren't frightened at all by black voters in Cleveland. Finally got on the ballot and cameras were voted out the city.

Now white folks in Garfield put that shit on the ballot quick as fuck and the politicians threatened residents. Residents voted the lights out and told the politicians they could go too if they tried anymore fuckery like cutting services. Basically told them to make it work or else.

Now, East Cleveland politicians tried the same shit on their residents as Garfield did. You know what happened? East Cleveland became the only city in the fucking country to vote to keep traffic cameras. :smh:

I say all that to say black voters stay getting bullied and pimped even when participating. Mind you, all the politicians in East Cleveland were black. It takes more than voting. It takes holding them accountable. Something I don't see on the local level and sure as hell is absent on the national level.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Biden may be the most out of touch president in a while.
Prime example is when he was taking questions and a cac caller said "lets go Brandon" and his old ass repeated it with a smile lol
Like wtf son?!
His handlers clearly don't brief him.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
If these guys were any less retarded they'd really crush the Dems
But they single handedly keeping them in the game lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Correct me if im wrong but isn't she the 1 who alligned herself with

*checks notes*

the "ADOS Paint & SiP Society"

then proceeded implode her whole campaign?
Yes.
Does that disqualify her for having an opinion on the subject?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is it that bad in Georgia?

Well, he couldn't motivate enough South Carolinians to vote for him

About the same number of people voted in this year’s South Carolina Republican primary as voted in the last midterm primary in 2018. But Democrats had about 60,000 fewer voters in their primary this year, according to state Election Commission data.

Final turnout for Tuesday’s vote was about 17% of registered voters, or 564,000 ballots cast out of 3.3 million registered voters in South Carolina.

Republicans maintained their turnout level in 2022 despite a governor’s race that wasn’t nearly as competitive as Gov. Henry McMaster’s race in 2018.

WSOCTV.com News Staff
Sun, June 19, 2022, 10:32 AM·1 min read

About the same number of people voted in this year’s South Carolina Republican primary as voted in the last midterm primary in 2018. But Democrats had about 60,000 fewer voters in their primary this year, according to state Election Commission data.
Final turnout for Tuesday’s vote was about 17% of registered voters, or 564,000 ballots cast out of 3.3 million registered voters in South Carolina.
Republicans maintained their turnout level in 2022 despite a governor’s race that wasn’t nearly as competitive as Gov. Henry McMaster’s race in 2018.

Democrats had competitive governor races in both 2018 and 2022. Just under 181,000 votes were cast in the party’s race for governor this year, some 60,000 fewer ballots than four years earlier.
The most votes cast in a mid-term June primary remains in 2010, when more than 623,000 votes were cast. It also remains the heaviest Republican turnout.
Primaries always have low turnout compared to general elections. In 2020, 72% of South Carolinians — some 2.5 million voters — cast ballots in November when the president and other candidates were on the ballot.

Approx 200K available voters

District 6 Democratic Primary
99% Est. Vote Counted
*Incumbent
CandidateTotal Votes% Votes
James Clyburn (D) *48,21588.1%
Michael Addison (D)4,0987.5%
Gregg Dixon (D)2,4454.5%

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, he couldn't motivate enough South Carolinians to vote for him

WSOCTV.com News Staff
Sun, June 19, 2022, 10:32 AM·1 min read

Democrats had competitive governor races in both 2018 and 2022. Just under 181,000 votes were cast in the party’s race for governor this year, some 60,000 fewer ballots than four years earlier.
The most votes cast in a mid-term June primary remains in 2010, when more than 623,000 votes were cast. It also remains the heaviest Republican turnout.
Primaries always have low turnout compared to general elections. In 2020, 72% of South Carolinians — some 2.5 million voters — cast ballots in November when the president and other candidates were on the ballot.

Approx 200K available voters

District 6 Democratic Primary
99% Est. Vote Counted
*Incumbent
CandidateTotal Votes% Votes
James Clyburn (D) *48,21588.1%
Michael Addison (D)4,0987.5%
Gregg Dixon (D)2,4454.5%
So you're happy that he lost?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. However, I'm disappointed that was only able to motivate less than 2500 to vote for him. I assumed he was targeting young eligible voters and got burned. I wondered what he actually learned from this?
To run like most of the other black politicians and make fake promises and kiss whitey ass

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No. However, I'm disappointed that was only able to motivate less than 2500 to vote for him. I assumed he was targeting young eligible voters and got burned. I wondered what he actually learned from this?
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in that outcome.
Maybe there was some behind the scenes fuckery. I thought it would be MUCH closer than that...

He's spoken at lengths about what he's learned from that.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To run like most of the other black politicians and make fake promises and kiss whitey ass

He doesn't need to kiss any white ass. The district is 60% Black. The census just came out, I'm sure he checked the numbers before running. He can still maintain his principles while getting people who don't usually vote to come out.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyway he got two years to decide if he wants to run as a Democrat or an Independent cause I'm sure this will probably be Clyburn's last term.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesn't need to kiss any white ass. The district is 60% Black. The census just came out, I'm sure he checked the numbers before running. He can still maintain his principles while getting people who don't usually vote to come out.
How many maintain their principles once that lobbyist money is in their face? Did Obama? You must serve the system of Merikka to have any kind of long political career...show me a black person who didn't whose still around?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

To add to that, the one thing the left has become fucking great at is TELLING people what they think. It's the 'so what you are saying' shit they all do.

They don't listen. They lecture. Folks tell them what is important, but the left brushes it off and instead tells them what they should be worried about.

Now we know political cycles happen because the masses feel changing up will help their lives and it usually never does. But dems stand a chance of breaking the cycle. Even Hillary is now starting to realize they are too weird.

Fools have spent Biden's entire presidency on some :eek2: 'Jan 6" bullshit while average Americans have real problems and can't AFFORD to entertain an overblown riot.
Yasss sis?

Ms school lunches herself. Another out-of-touch elite that people idolize.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Which is strange, at least to ME, Dixon literally is Jameson Baldwin reincarnated, and that district is last or near last every metric you don't want to be last in lol.

Why would support Clyburn for 3 decades...(rhetorical)

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many maintain their principles once that lobbyist money is in their face? Did Obama? You must serve the system of Merikka to have any kind of long political career...show me a black person who didn't whose still around?
Why are you deflecting? Dixon doesn't even appear to be interested in becoming a career politician. His main platform is reparations. Should he had never tried to run in the first place? Let him try to get his foot in the door and maybe K street won't chew him up after one two year term.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are you deflecting? Dixon doesn't even appear to be interested in becoming a career politician. His main platform is reparations. Should he had never tried to run in the first place? Let him try to get his foot in the door and maybe K street won't chew him up after one two year term.
Im happy he ran. You came in here coming at him about the amount of votes he received