BGOL midterms 2022. It begins. Booker says Blacks MUST VOTE

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said I would be all in for Biden in 2020 and would be there in 2022 and 2024 IF the Dems got major shit done. They started off good getting unemployment extended during Covid and they got us more PPP funds which was a major plus for us small business owners. However Black people needed major shit done for JUST US and that hasnt happened. No police issues to benefit our people against these race soldiers,no voting rights to secure our voters,no direct monies to help clean up our commities,no direct monies for job training,Black education(not bullshit HBCU which everybody gets into now)nothing specfic for Blacks. So that means FUCK A VOTE EAT A DICK DEMS. We need to let this shit bottom out and let the Trump party have this so they can destroy it all THEN maybe the Dems will be ready to fight for us and not just use us and then give us nothing

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said I would be all in for Biden in 2020 and would be there in 2022 and 2024 IF the Dems got major shit done. They started off good getting unemployment extended during Covid and they got us more PPP funds which was a major plus for us small business owners. However Black people needed major shit done for JUST US and that hasnt happened. No police issues to benefit our people against these race soldiers,no voting rights to secure our voters,no direct monies to help clean up our commities,no direct monies for job training,Black education(not bullshit HBCU which everybody gets into now)nothing specfic for Blacks. So that means FUCK A VOTE EAT A DICK DEMS. We need to let this shit bottom out and let the Trump party have this so they can destroy it all THEN maybe the Dems will be ready to fight for us and not just use us and then give us nothing
You a coon bro

if u don’t vote

that’s vote for evil

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Biden has done everything for every other group except black people. Shit even non-citizen afghans are getting money.

Biden even cut funding for black colleges and these people have the nerve to expect us to support then when they do nothing for the black community.

Still don’t know why in 2021 blacks still vote Democrat. I’m not saying rush out to vote republican but hold your vote. Don’t vote for shit until somebody is willing to give us some tangibles.

Just blinding voting for 1 party is killing the black community.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Biden has done everything for every other group except black people. Shit even non-citizen afghans are getting money.

Biden even cut funding for black colleges and these people have the nerve to expect us to support then when they do nothing for the black community.

Still don’t know why in 2021 blacks still vote Democrat. I’m not saying rush out to vote republican but hold your vote. Don’t vote for shit until somebody is willing to give us some tangibles.

So you willing to let EVERYTHING we've GAINED with Kamala in office with Biden go to waste!
Obama said progress is slow.
Listen to the GOAT!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s just amazing that…like..I went back and studied campaigns to make sure I wasn’t overreacting to being in the present and I gotta tell ya, the playbook ain’t that deep.

Man, why are we this gullible as citizens?

I mean everybody know how this country was conquered, overtaken and maintained right…so why in God’s name do we believe we don’t have to strategically engage in THAT same behavior to destroy and rebuild.

Yeah, some of us might not be here, but all the unrests we learned about in history should have been us as well but they sold us to sleep somehow when we bought into the fact they can be swayed morally.

How much more evidence do we need, whether we are fit to participate in it or not, that it is going to have to look like the uprisings in other countries, to happen over here, if we are ever to be free.

But smarter.

Voting is a tool in an all be it orchestrated inept system, but does it free us?

That’s the question you should always be asking.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm gonna vote but honestly they will have a hard convincing alot black voters to get out
this adminstration has made alot of promises to black voters and failed (either to lack of conviction, from obstruction or small minority in their own party)

they wont have the Boogie man to run against in the mid-terms and the winning party of the presidential race typically does poorly in the mid-terms
the issue is if you vote there really isnt much of a viable a option

either you vote Dem...the party that promises and never delivers
you vote Rep...the party ran by racists
or you sit out...which inadverantly helps the party of racists.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HEY DEMS

and SLEEEEPY FUCKIN JOE

some of us aint brain dead fucktards..

AND REMEMBER WHAT YOUR FUCKIN FAGGOT PRIORITY WAS.....

SO GO TO THE FAGGOTS AND TRANNYS FOR YOUR VOTES...

IM VOTING

NOT TO VOTE..

in fact if this criminal govt keeps cock blockin the crypto game...

Im sending back my birth certificate and social secuity card..

and tell you to shove your whole fuckin criminal corrupt system

UP your ass..

as I take back my estate..

I just need a lil push, them fuckin mandates almost did it.....

So dems what did you DO for ME lately??

are we going to be a PRIORITY this time or is it still

the sexually dysfunctional...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man FUCK UMAR. I will tell him to his face. Bitch ass nigga. Nigga is a hoe. Any nigga that was bitching and complaining to elders Dick Gregory for having more speaking time and thinking Dick Gregory was trying to sabotage him, THAT NIGGA CAN GO TO HELLL....

NIGGA ALWAYS SAYING SOME SHIT BUT I KNOW NIGGAS HERE IN DC DOING 1000% more than this nigga has done in his lifetime...FUCK THAT NIGGA....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas busting blood vessels over these politicians. Nigga if you aint' cutting a check, these politicians ain't doing shit for you.

Do you what you can in your community and keep that shit moving....I will say the non profit I volunteer for, we have gotten way more money to do things with our mentees during the Biden area than Trump area (tangible shit that's making an impact on our youth)

Atleast I can say personally I gotten some benefits from Biden, but I don't trust no politician. Dems, Reps, they all the same to me.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It’s just amazing that…like..I went back and studied campaigns to make sure I wasn’t overreacting to being in the present and I gotta tell ya, the playbook ain’t that deep.

Man, why are we this gullible as citizens?

I mean everybody know how this country was conquered, overtaken and maintained right…so why in God’s name do we believe we don’t have to strategically engage in THAT same behavior to destroy and rebuild.

Yeah, some of us might not be here, but all the unrests we learned about in history should have been us as well but they sold us to sleep somehow when we bought into the fact they can be swayed morally.

How much more evidence do we need, whether we are fit to participate in it or not, that it is going to have to look like the uprisings in other countries, to happen over here, if we are ever to be free.

But smarter.

Voting is a tool in an all be it orchestrated inept system, but does it free us?

That’s the question you should always be asking.

It takes winning many battles to win the war. Voting give us control of our communities if nothing else. They are trying hard to take voting from us and most black people really don't know how to use it. The white man has voting on lock. If you don't like Biden vote to primary his ass and choose someone else but not voting is not even trying to win. The right doesn't do shit for anybody but they come out and vote because they know the power is not only about getting a stimulus check. It's about having the advantage. The systems are advantageous to them because they vote. Black people not ready for war homie. We get shook so we gonna just sit out of the fight? We think too small. We are selling our votes for dollars not to win a battle in the war.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
HEY DEMS

and SLEEEEPY FUCKIN JOE

some of us aint brain dead fucktards..

AND REMEMBER WHAT YOUR FUCKIN FAGGOT PRIORITY WAS.....

SO GO TO THE FAGGOTS AND TRANNYS FOR YOUR VOTES...

IM VOTING

NOT TO VOTE..

in fact if this criminal govt keeps cock blockin the crypto game...

Im sending back my birth certificate and social secuity card..

and tell you to shove your whole fuckin criminal corrupt system

UP your ass..

as I take back my estate..

I just need a lil push, them fuckin mandates almost did it.....

So dems what did you DO for ME lately??

are we going to be a PRIORITY this time or is it still

the sexually dysfunctional...

You going crazy Bro. You sound just like them. Always worried about what somebody else is getting. Did the Trans and Gays get some secret checks that black people didn't? I fully support the mandates and it has nothing to do with politics.