BGOL Health - Sea Moss: Everything you need to know...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Wild Crafted seamoss.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I neee like 10 pounds of this shit. Where the wholesalers
maaaaaan i been looking for 1 myself. The shit is CRAZY! the international farmers market in DeKalb county / Avondale has THE best prices for the quantity .... quality is the same all across the board. the nonfarmers market price is about $10 per pound in that area.... the farmers market price is about $5 per pound.

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
maaaaaan i been looking for 1 myself. The shit is CRAZY! the international farmers market in DeKalb county / Avondale has THE best prices for the quantity .... quality is the same all across the board. the nonfarmers market price is about $10 per pound in that area.... the farmers market price is about $5 per pound.
The have it a Dekalb farmers market? Wtff if they have it for $10 a pound I’m going now. I’ve been paying $30 a pound smh

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The have it a Dekalb farmers market? Wtff if they have it for $10 a pound I’m going now. I’ve been paying $30 a pound smh
Yea.... the shit is crazy.

The best I can do is get somebody to buy me some & mail it back to me in nyc. The shit is rediculous.

I've seen 1/4 of a pount for $5.00

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Our taste buds have been perverted by white sugar. Most of the things in nature that are good for us will not taste good to must of us. Get that aloe back in your like. Side affects may include smoother skin, easy going on the toilet and confounding erections.

They are both anti inflammatory herbs. This is my everyday regiment. I don't take vitamins but I do take a probiotic as well.

Since Covid-19 I have been taking Vitamin C 1000mg 3 to 4 times a week. Along with Vitamin D3.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_inline_p3wq3oUUhp1qc12w9_540.gif

I tried some & I love how better it makes me feel!

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do y’all feel any difference using the pills vs the gel?

I got some of the pills off amazon. Usually I feel like I don’t “feel” the impact of supplements. I would double the dosage of the sea moss. Not saying that I noticed anything acutely but for some reason, I started really liking having sea moss in the my system. I noticed subtle things that suggested my internals were functioning better.