BGOL Black Father's Playlist: Be A Father To Your Child

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
actually putting together a playlist as a father and also a son of one who got me here:

Watch the Thrones - NEW DAY

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
mlk-children-2-1040pk010611.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I don't know how I missed this thread. At this point in time I have a child in preschool, a child in primary school, a child in middle school/JHS, twins in high school and a child in college. Everyday I drop four of them off to school and pick them up. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know how I missed this thread. At this point in time I have a child in preschool, a child in primary school, a child in middle school/JHS, twins in high school and a child in college. Everyday I drop four of them off to school and pick them up. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

tumblr_n8pjbcLnPA1scti8go5_500.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

When you’re a 41-year-old man, the phrase “Go shorty, it’s your birthday”takes on a different meaning than it had in your late 20s. In the case of 50 Cent, it meant going all out for his son’s birthday over the weekend,dressing up as the DC Comics hero Cyborg from the animated Teen Titans Go! As the rapper wrote on Instagram, he did so at the request of the birthday boy himself: “He said I want daddy to be Cyborg. What!!!” To thank him, Fiddy’s son reportedly came and gave him a hug.​