Beyoncé embarks on Act II of the ‘Renaissance’ journey on March 29th

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Nothing is exclusive to you crakkkas. And that makes you upset.

VQlWlr.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
He is not a bad artist and neither is Beyonce.
I felt like he was using black folks to gain notoriety, but he is not a judas like Kid Rock.
He is a bad artist and what he does is far worse than Beyoncé creating a country album. Kid Rock was never played on black stations but Post Malone is. Constantly and he’s terrible, the only song of worth is the song for Spiderman which was written by Swae Lee

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't Beyonce ALWAYS have blonde hair?
What the fuck yall niggas talking about?
cats in here love to complain

she been wearing a blonde wig for decades....maybe not this shade but she's definitely worn blonde before

and for the ones saying her music sucks....YOU ARE NOT HER TARGET AUDIENCE

straight black men have NEVER bought her music....so why would she care what we think?

women as usual will eat this shit up

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't blame them on this one..
How would we feel if some non-singing or non-rapping white person was forced down our throat.
where have you been for the last 60 years or so?

white artists have always been in black music

you cant be serious.....

besides country music was started by black people....all it is is a rip off of the blues

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

she been wearing a blonde wig for decades....maybe not this shade but she's definitely worn blonde before

straight black men have NEVER bought her music....so why would she care what we think?

Except for movies, Beyonce has never rocked any other color than BLONDE.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I really don't love beyonce but that shit aint a wig.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
He is a bad artist and what he does is far worse than Beyoncé creating a country album. Kid Rock was never played on black stations but Post Malone is. Constantly and he’s terrible, the only song of worth is the song for Spiderman which was written by Swae Lee
My son turned me on to Post Malone when he was in the 6-7th grade. He didn't have a dog in the fight. He just liked some of his music.

Everyone has their opinion. Maybe I'm just being a contrarian.
I'm probably just a hater (for real) I don't see the talent. I'm allowed to have my opinion.

I'm out of the thread - Peace :shades:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Taylor Swift has a writing team, some who are Black. They would NEVER make a post like this regardless of the deal they made to get on.

A songwriter has the choice, albeit under pressure, to walk away. Same game we all play when faced with the pressure of economics.

Don't bitch about it once you choose. She for damn sure shouldn't speak on a person that she does not have an actual business relationship with. She just lost her spot in the game, and all her unknown friends, are probably not too long in the industry either.

If you have the documents, bitch sue.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
can we be real about the bullshit. This shit ain't no country music, sound like a country tune, or even have the vibe of country. It's beyonce doing her version of country, that's all. Nothing new about it or even worth trying to give her props for even trying. I mean, if beyonce add "jesus, god, praise" in ansong, mofo's will swear she doing a gospel tune. Not hating on beyonce but this shit is typical Beyonce. She can dominate all the charts she wants but she will just be beyonce doing a variation of whatever the fuck she claims to be doing. Hard pass on this beyonce does country bullshit.